Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771383 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Ah. It's really a shame, though."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I suppose."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Mm. There's nothing like that where I come from. The monsters are right up in your face, not a secret or anything. Hunters and Huntresses fight them, keep them from getting in the cities. I'm training to be one, but I only just got there like a day before this whole thing started."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sachi tilts her head cutely.
"That must be so hard...."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The whole defending civilization from monsters bit, or not getting any effective training and being thrown into this?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The first bit. I mean, not that the second bit's easy. I know, I barely got any training with my Persona.

Then again...it feels like it's just so easy to use her, you know? I think it's like she's an extra limb I've always known how to use."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That sounds interesting. I wonder if it's like everyone has them and just normally can't use them, or if there's some condition?"
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They said that even after studying them for so long, they don't know how it works themselves. It's a relatively new thing, apparently."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

((ACTION CHANGED))
Sinfib Summons and Fires off a Rolled up Drunken, and Somewhat Singed, Ringo at the Shear beetles instead of a Fireball!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #8244 on: December 07, 2015, 09:45:13 pm »

W.D. Gaster Remnant [-23]
      (Metasynergy: Each time Gaster's name is mentioned during this plot, Gaster and his summons gain +1 attack. +10 damage to Gaster Blasters and Gaster's attacks.)
      (Weak to Determination: Each attack against Gaster reduces his DEF by -2. -16 DEF.)
[G] Alanis [33/34]
       (Kinetic Shell: 8 HP)
       (+5 Synergy from combat turn)
[C] Chryssa[14/58]
       (My Soundtrack Is Intense: +2 DEX, +3 STR)
       (Battlecry)
[I] Ian [-3/58]
       (Iron Will: +3 RES)
[I] Idou [12/33]
[M] Mint Gale [10/34]
~Megalovania: Unseen Syndrome~

Time for my special attack. Goodbye.
Its eyes glowed; something big is coming...

Alanis grabs the Gaster Blaster and throws it at Gaster's Remnant, striking him, Chryssa, Ian, and dealing 5 damage to Chryssa and 13 damage to Ian!

Chryssa moved besides Gaster's remnant to perform a ripping strike, dealing 13 damage! She takes 5 damage from Gaster's warping.

Ian grabs the Gaster's Remnant, suplexing it behind him with a satisfying warp. Doesn't block the piercing beam or deal any damage, but the feeling of suplexing a powerful being that warps reality itself fills him with DETERMINATION. He takes 1 damage from this warping.

Idou and Mint Gale move away, since PN cannot find his post.

The Gaster Blasters fire, the small one beaming at Ian through Gaster and dealing 14 damage! Iron Will wasn't enough to save him; he drops to the ground, sizzling from the energy as stars circle around his head.
All the Gaster Blasters disappear, and reality suddenly breaks, the area becoming covered in dense haze as nothing seems real anymore. Rising from the haze, four massive Gaster Blasters appear, all aimed at Chryssa, Ian, Idou, and Mint Gale.

* Reality is tearing at the seams.

Gaster takes 4 bleed damage.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

urrrrr..... Hick..... What? *Notices pants are on fire, and giant evil Beetles at same time* GAAAH!!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 09:50:14 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Kill the blasters by slamming all of them into the ground.

Alternatively, exert sheer force of will on the distorted fabric of reality and use that to get everyone out of there if the blasters refuse to be murdered, or pull open portals to the Void as the blasters fire.

In other words, do something to not let the party wipe.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:12:11 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis shoves the blaster aimed at her at Gaster again, avoiding hitting her allies or leaving the blaster where it can shoot anybody but Gaster.
((So yeah...))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw is typing away at her arm's terminal, checking on things that have no importance to their current situation.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dackly waits for him to take the blood.

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

ENG enters his martial trance, trying to shake off the smell, He becomes combat focused.

Sinfib summons Ringo to the Fight with magic or whatever, He lands in the pile of Sheargrubs.

(Goal, 10, 20 times. Condensed to Goal 95% + CON%

70)  Ringo is assaulted by a Foul stench, and is driven to destroy it, His targets may change on a failed roll!

Big daddy Uses the Electro Plasmid, Shocking all enemies (And Ringo, who was in the pile of sheargrubs) for (5+3) 8 damage!

The male sheargrubs are wiped out.

(???) Deathspell's Wisp tries to distract the Dwarf Bulborbs

(6+7) Deathspell's Wraith Strikes out at one of the bulborb's Dealing 13 Damage!  The Bulborb is cleaved in two.

Deathspell has his Possessed scythe defend him.

(1d6=3 1d10=2) Deathspell's fireball explodes, dealing 6 damage to the Pack.

(3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5, 1, 1, 7, 6,
2, 1, 2, 1, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2,+4 each) The Pack lashes out, Dealing 24 Damage to Ringo, 5 Damage to Big Daddy, 4 Damage to Deathspell, 6 Damage to ENG, and 6 Damage to Deathspell's Poltergeist and Wraith respectively, biting and pinching.

Deathspell is critically injured.

A loud roar comes from far away.  It may take a while, but something big is coming.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Detritus Onion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Detritus Pikmin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:32:43 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 548 549 [550] 551 552 ... 1862