Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 528 529 [530] 531 532 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771225 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((strategize?))

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

((I really need to update my characters' sheets...
I have a chance of now knowing the strengths, weaknesses and stats of Doctor Fontface.))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((I'm not exactly seeing the logic in switching names and all that because one hasn't started PMS. Like, at all.))
((No, the reason that they're going along with this with so little fuss is because they haven't had a period yet.  Also the name change was because everyone else was going to call them Alana and they didn't particularly like the name.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Hm.
Okay.
Also: everyone else confirmed for mean))
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"What the... You'll pay for that!"

Chryssa leaps forward, heaving her blade upwards at Gaster, activating Retaliation as she moves up two squares, and left one.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

In the meantime, Link walks a little bit to the chest.
"That probably has the key in it."
Mio cracks her knuckles.
"I could open it."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian lands at the tile at the top of the battle and... flirts with Gaster?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They're usually not locked.. Go ahead if you want."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio jumps over and.....opens it without any violence. Huh.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thankfully she jumped quick enough to avoid falling into the sand; the farthest part of the platform out started to sink as soon as she stepped on it.
Inside the chest is a Small Key.

Upon opening the chest, the sand next to her starts churning and pushing upwards. The head of a large scarab beetle pokes out, followed by its body.
The single scarab beetle proceeds to wander about next to her.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio....jumps back over to join everyone, then, without trying to piss it off. Better to be safe than sorry, and better to leave it be than punch the ever-loving shit out of it. After grabbing the key, of course.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would follow the pikmin, easily keeping stride with them. he would notice it is getting dark, which means predators would be coming out soon."I wonder if the black mass that was on that tripod thing is parasitic. Maybe if I could remove it, it would restore the plant to health..."
((suggestion: use blue circles to mark hunting areas, a small green circle for onions, yellow dots for items or maybe parts, and various colored dots for exact player locations.))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The scarab beetle does absolutely nothing hostile or seemingly hostile.
"That's a big beetle..."

((In the game, there's a bunch that spawns here that latch onto you and slow down, so. :P))
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I know. :P))
"Indeed it is."
Sachi seems to be staring at it.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

ENG follows the Pikmin to their Onion, Watching as they hold the nectar under the onion before it weakly grabs the liquid somehow and sucks it into itself.

It pulses twice, and the others that were watching look at it with what could be construed as nervousness.

The black mass seethes with rage.

Meanwhile, with Nisfib:

"Most definately my good sir! Have at it!"

(12) The fire is shaped like a Cube after being lit, but is otherwise fairly warm.

Deathspell finds a flayed beast on a mat made from woven grasses and chucks a juicy slice from it at the grim scout, who strikes it with a flying purple barb before running out to fetch it, dragging it off.

His minions store his new stuff for him, for later retrieval.

Hammerlock and Big Daddy return to base camp.

"Oh good the power is back on, Now we should be in business, our buyer will pay good currency for any large beasts or fantastic treasures we teleport to him and the Weapons vendors should be functional as well now."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

(Goal, ???, 3 digits.

8+6)

From a glance, ENG can tell...

...Basically nothing, it could kill the onion to remove the infection, and it could kill it to leave said infection.

Either way, it seems that the pikmin were desperate for sustinance.

All 4 of the pikmin are looking at him with an unreadable expression, and the two that know him chirp and make other noises while gesturing to him.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 528 529 [530] 531 532 ... 1862