Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771197 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"I don't.....quite catch what you meant."
"What she means to say is....her world is one far more advanced than this one, and the kinds of things to be found here have been long obsoleted in her world for a hundred years or longer. An oil lantern like yours isn't widely used anymore in a world like hers, nor one like mine."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

His face is blank.
A beat passes.
Then he holds his chin in though.
"I... didn't think of that."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I-I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you, or anything...."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He vaguely waves her off.
"Don't worry... huh..."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sachi looks concerned.
"Huh? What's wrong?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't know. I can't really.. imagine that. Outdated..."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"W-well, I mean....it doesn't mean you're useless, right?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw seems to be looking around this room, from where she is standing behind Sachi, "Still empty. There are monsters here yes? Why haven't we seen any yet?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Link shrugs.
"I don't make these things."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw thinks for a few minutes.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the meantime, Link walks a little bit to the chest.
"That probably has the key in it."
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

"Do they, now? Maybe I can train them to order eachother, or maybe use complex objects on their own."
ENG would offer a small portion of the nectar to the pikmins.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD starts looking for somewhere to Store his Junk.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

The two Pikmin grab the thick glob of offered nectar and run as quickly as they can with it on top of their leaves.

DSTD finds a series of lockers around the top of the ship, there is also a large room with a non-functioning teleporter.

Nisfib finds his minion standing near the now flayed Brother, it's bones, meat, skin and organs are neatly separated, it seems to lack any particular blood, and the meat looks spongy, like a lung, or liver.

Claptrapper is trying to start a fire, but is having poor luck.

"It may be within the realm of possibility, one breed had ear like structures that gave it the means to utilize a powerful explosive mineral that can be found around some parts." Hammerlock says to ENG.

"I have noted time and time again that creatures work best when given things that tailor to their strengths however, and these creature seem to be the shining example."

Hammerlock is now crafting a Net, while Zero searches for a Shovel back at camp.

The power comes on shortly afterward.

About 4 turns remain before nighttime.

Deathspell sees his follower clearly now, a little shriveled thing with black pits for eyes, and a strange tentacle, topped with a sharp barb, it darts out of sight on eye-socket contact.

Inside the Dwarf Bublorb Pile, there are some half digested bones.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:09:59 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would follow the pikmin, easily keeping stride with them. he would notice it is getting dark, which means predators would be coming out soon."I wonder if the black mass that was on that tripod thing is parasitic. Maybe if I could remove it, it would restore the plant to health..."
((suggestion: use blue circles to mark hunting areas, a small green circle for onions, yellow dots for items or maybe parts, and various colored dots for exact player locations.))
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:21:21 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 1862