Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771126 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Monsters."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw deadpans, "Yes, because the ones that attacked our new friend wasn't hint enough. Do you know what kind of monsters?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

[color=shadow=green]"No, but I don't think they'll be more Shadow Beasts."
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #7788 on: December 03, 2015, 08:26:04 pm »

W.D. Gaster Remnant [?]
      (Metasynergy: Each time Gaster's name is mentioned during this plot, Gaster and his summons gain +1 attack. +10 damage to Gaster Blasters and Gaster's attacks.)
[G] Alanis [34/34]
       (Kinetic Shell: 8 HP)
       (+1 Synergy from combat turn)
[C] Chryssa[50/58]
       (My Soundtrack Is Intense: +2 DEX, +3 STR)
       (Battlecry)
[I] Ian [47/58]
[I] Idou [33/33]
~Dark, Darker, Yet Darker~

Gaster appears to prepare some kind of magical attack? It seems as if he is carrying something from afar, but they are not sure what.

Alanis backs away.

Chryssa runs forward and battlecries! Being so close to Gaster's remnant seems to... disassociate her, causing her image to warp and deal 5 damage!

Ian backs away.

Idou would-

More Gaster Blasters appear.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"I am nobody's minion.  My name is Dackly, and I only seek friendship." Dackly says, as Gozer comes around.

"Dackly found something, come on you three."

Spoiler: Boss stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

-Boss Theme-

(2,6,3,6,6,1,4,4,2,2,2,6,3, 3) Sinfib's magic missiles rush towards the Bulborb, ready to deliver the killing blow, but stop for a union regulated break until next turn.

Two of the magic missiles are having a conversation next to a magic water cooler.

(15+10 v 9+1) Sinfib is tossed in the air like a snack and swallowed whole. The Bulborb takes 1 fire damage, 1 Acid Damage, and Loses 1 RES

Hammerlock has 3 turns of Air left, he struggles in vain and takes 3 Acid Damage.

"Hello, seems we are in a spot of trouble."

Meanwhile:

ENG makes the Hardened Dough Bowl Successfully, and runs off to the source of the noise, the two little pikmin and Zer0 following him.

(Goal = 15

9+6)

He comes across a bunch of Sinfib's Magical attacks loitering around while a Giant Monster swallows Sinfib.

He takes note of a little black sprout on top of the gargantuan beast, with a tiny leaf on top of that.

Meanwhile:

(Goal, 12

6+7)

Deathspell summons a Wraith to help carry the enormous shell, he tosses the needle in that, and nearly follows the sound of a screech, but notes how that giant pile of dead leaves shuffles in response.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:48:07 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Back diagonally into un-targeted space.

Attempt to stop whatever the Remnant is doing.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:53:09 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

"Hmm... I believe that the best way out is to smoke this thing! It works Most of the time!"
Sinfib pulls out his Pipe and Starts Smoking in the monster like nothing was wrong
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD Pokes the Pile of leaves with his Scythe and starts moving towards the Screech.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian prepares to launch himself at Gaster.

The woman leaves her stance and looks at them as if this is the biggest joke shes seen today and it's not funny.
The demon and scoundrel follow after them, with demon nipping at his arse as he passes.
"Hm. I thought you were farther off."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Stay back, he's got an AoE!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Noting the similarity of the sprout to the pikmin from before, ENG would try to use his speed and dexterity to scale the beast, and pull it free before it gets obliterated. He would also get his healing kits ready, since the magic missiles might strike anything inside, living or not.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Drill time![/b]
No sig yet

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"What the..."

Chryssa backs 1 square, and unloads propulsion rounds at the Remnant. *Propulsion Attack!

((*Propulsion Attack doesn't trigger Battlecry, since it isn't a damaging move.))
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:09:26 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"So, are you the companion this one was talking about?." Dackly asks the lady.

(Goal, 20,

12+7)

ENG is unable to Scale the beast before the Magic missile's break is over, they pelt the beast into mush, throwing ENG off.

It's stomach spits open, spilling out a Sticky Hammerlock and Sinfib, both of which are smoking their respective Pipes.

"Remind me to trust your plans more often my compatriot!"

He stands up and dusts himself off.

The black sprout explodes out of the Corpse in a cloud of dark mist, flying high into the sky, before landing in some far off area.

Everyone In plot gets 30 Experience.

The monster's stomach, like before, contained some valuable objects, including, A Huge Power Cell.

It also contained...

(1,6,6+6 = 19) A Large wooden totem, it is heavy, but it seems to have some pretty strong magic, that even a non-sensitive could feel.

Name of Bauble: Level 1 Wooden Totem
Effects: -3 DEX, -3 STR, +5 SYN, requires at least 5 STR to carry.
Description: A wooden totem depicting several beasts, including a Bear, a Lion, and an eagle, it is large, heavy and durable.

(3,4,1+2 = 10) A Strange replica of a Bulborb's Head, it is about the size of a Basketball, with an open hinged mouth and made of an unknown metal, it might be good for Upgrading or making something

(2,1,4+0 = 7) A Brown Pellet of Crystalized Nectar, the same as the first one.

Brown Pellet #1
Effects: Restores 1 health on it's own, if the user has less than 20 max Health, they gain 1 MHP instead.
Description: A Large brown pellet of crystallized nectar that contains vitamins and other nutrition.

(5,2,2+3 = 12) Another Head replica, this one looks melted, and has holes and chambers all over it's surface that appear tailor made for holding fuel.

(5,2,1+9 = 17) Two Huge globs of a thick honey like substance, it smells sweet, even from here.

Nectar
Effects: Grant the Drinker +1 CON for a day, if the user has less than 5 con, permanently increase CON by 1.
Description: A Large glob of Sweet nutritious honey.

"Seems some fun was missed.
But some fun was also had.
A fair compromise."

His visor projects a holographic :)

"Indeed, we should get this power cell back, the days here are short, exceedingly short, and the creatures become a bit too active at night for even my tastes, it will probably take the rest of the day just to eviscerate this monster more, assuming we have the gumption to bring it back at all!"

"It will also take time for claptrap to integrate the power cell and restore power to the ship for our available functioning devices, we can properly divvy up the, 'loot', once we return, or as we travel, the choice is up to you all."

"Now."

Meanwhile:

(8) When Deathspell prods the pile it stops entirely.

(Goal = 15

11+7)

He goes towards the Scream to see a filthy cyborg, a filthy Sinfib, a mysterious stranger with a Katana and a Rifle, Big Daddy, two odd little creatures, and ENG.

He also easily notices a little something following him at a distance once he leaves the Leaf pile, after hearing a shove from it's direction, amusingly enough.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:10:09 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would attempt to claim a glob of nectar and the second head replica. With some effort, he could probably use it to augment his armor with a jetpack, further increasing his mobility.
"Me and the cloaker found a couple odd creatures. I think we can convince them to help us, though I'm not quite certain how. the seem to be watching us more than assisting so far."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:31:40 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 1862