Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771105 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Huh. Are those a Hero's clothes?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Yes. They differ from Hero to Hero, so my clothing is unique and is found on no other."
Mio explains as they head up to the Grounds.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"These are the clothes worn by the previous Hero of Time. I guess that makes them pretty one-of-a-kind too."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Previous Hero of Time.....I see. So like myself, you are picking up in the legacy of those behind you."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am. Except I'm doing it better Who came before you?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The last generation of Heroes, and so on and so forth, for seven hundred years."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah. So there's many of you at once? What's it like to--"
But his words are cut off by an enormous, bellowing horn coming from further up the path.
"That horn.. What's he doing here?"
Suddenly, in the sky above them, a strange portal opens up and two jet-black creatures emerge from it. The horn sounds again and the group hears thundering footfalls coming towards them. It seems whatever it is will reach the group in mere moments.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Certainly far easier to deal with our monsters than it must be with yours."
Mio remarks, assuming a combat stance. She prepares to strike at one with a Fierce Charge if it draws in melee distance.
"I assume the horn has something to do with those creatures, and that those are the Shadow Beasts you spoke of."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That's the guy who summons them most of the time... I thought he was done for the last time! Why does he keep coming back?"

Suddenly, a giant monster riding an enormous boar thunders out from around the bend. He heads straight for the group, and Link draws his sword, readying to strike. At the last moment the monster veers away from them all, running back the way they came and out of sight.
"What in the heck..?"

((Elf? :3))
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Anna prepares for a boosted swing.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((one would be wise to read posts after being ninjad))
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio tilts her head, deflated by the retreating monsters.
"What's going on? Why is he running away-"
Suddenly, a loud, female scream echoes from the direction where the Shadow Beasts landed. Mio turns there.
"What the-I thought we were the only ones here!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Immediately, Link sheathes the sword and dashes towards the sound. As he does, his shadow suddenly morphs into a small, transparent figure that floats alongside him. He appears to be talking to it for a short time, but nobody can tell what is being said.
Then, just as suddenly as the figure appeared it reverts back to its previous place in his shadow and he falls forwards, engulfed in darkness, before assuming the shape of a wolf ridden by a small, imp-like person. Link speeds around the corner ahead of everyone else.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio takes a moment to stare at Wolf!Link, before shaking her head and running after him, fists at the ready.

If and when everyone arrives at the scene, something very unusual would be greeting them indeed.

A brown-haired girl in an orange sweater and purple skirt would be standing, surrounded against a pillar by the Shadow Beasts that fell from the sky. She is clutching a wooden rod in her hands shakily, and swinging it at the beasts to keep them back. Anna, Eirika and Link can all tell she's hardly even fought in her life before, let alone fought beasts like these, as she vainly tries to keep the monsters away by swinging her rod at them.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((I thought the monsters were still approaching.))

"I'll try to put myself between her and the monsters, you guys get them from behind." Anna says, before sprinting forward, using Vindicator much like one would in pole-vaulting to jump over the monsters, launching over them by firing into the ground and hopefully landing between the girl and the monsters.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 1862