Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771059 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"....in a way, yes. I still don't know how you heard about people like me. We don't exactly advertise.

Very well, where to?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The demon eventually walks off, passing a wall of intact trees and leaving their sight. With nearly no pause the two would hear a savage growl, a scream of surprise, and the sounds of a strugle followed by a thumpand more growling.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would inspect the cliff-face again, looking for a slightly dryer spot. Not giving up yet!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis continues hoping the long period of silence is diplomacy working.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Shocked into silence Alan?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Some friends told me about you.
It's this way, actually."

He points to the wooden platforms and begins walking that way.
"We have to... take a cannon."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Mio raises an eyebrow.
"Friends? And.....is that even....safe?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I did not sign up to be fired out of a cannon. I'll.... uh...." Periw seems to be actually frightened of the idea of being fired out of a cannon.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Shocked into silence Alan?"
"Alanis, Ian.

I'm waiting for them to get back to me on the whole not-fighting thing."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:54:03 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Yeah, friends.
No, no, it's perfectly safe. I've done it plenty of times and nothing's happened to me."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:29:10 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Gozer Dozes in that direction quickly, Intending to smash through anything in his and Dackly's way.

(Goal, 20

13+6)

No go. It seems the wall is slick from some weird water based phenomena, and every part is completely soaked.

If ENG wants to climb it, he will just have to power through.

"Do my eyes deceive?"

He pauses, and points to the wall, where a brown looking thing is walking along the top of the wall in the water, it is covered in what looks like mulch...

"Be vewy vewy quiet,
I'm hunting wabbits."

He levels the rifle at the wall.

(Goal = 8

14+0)

The Undead Bulborb Does as it is commanded, dragging it's cooked companion back to the ship

Hammerlock nods and Picks up the Loot on the ground, putting the Pellet and Data log into a satchel, and strapping the giant needle to his back, along with his hunting rifle.

"One for each of us it seems.

As a gentleman, I will allow you two to deliberate as to who gets what."

"Let us continue on."

Eventually, Hammerlock, Sinfib, and Big Daddy come to their destination, a short drop, a path going safely down it, with what looks to be a Giant version of the bulborbs they just fought near the cliff edge.

"Claptrapper says this is where the first part we need is, and yet the only thing there is that beast."

(Goal = 20

12+5, 13+6, 10+1)

The Bulborb looks normal, aside from being asleep.

Deathspell picks a random direction, and goes in it, noticing a strange undead come to the ship in question with a corpse in tow as he leaves, with the Metal Golem scrambling to lay down a blanket of woven grasses for it, he comes across an odd sight.

A strange die, as large as himself, it looks heavy, but he gets the urge to try and roll it.

Nearby, he sees what looks like a large smooth boulder, and a massive pile of very dead leaves, his experience tells him they may not even be naturally dead.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

((Oh, everyone in plot gets 25 EXP, so update your sheets.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Not all that dissimilar to some tests they do in schools back on Remnant. Shouldn't be hard."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would remain still while zer0 take's his shot, though he would ready his SABR to take a shot of his own in case something went wrong.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

"It seems quite simple, That creature is most likely Either Containing the part, or Sitting on the part, So lets Remove its Entrails and Take a Look."
Sinfib says, Throwing His magic missiles at it.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD Summons two Wisps and has them "Shove" the Die Forwards.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness
Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 ... 1862