Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771094 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Or instead of exploiting me for my drones, I could just set my frequency scanner to see if anything odd is making a noise.... Just a thought...." Periw proceeds to get out her drone and has it go looking for the postman.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"I forgot you had that. My mistake."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The postman is, quite literally, just down the hall and around the corner. He appears to be apologizing to someone who is quite agitated.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio heads towards him, waiting for him to stop apologising to said agitated person.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The agitated person savagely murders leaves.
"All I did was bump into them..."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Excuse me, sir."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He turns around, running away in terror when he realizes who is speaking.
"Oh, Miss Mio! Hello again. Is something the matter?"
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Quick question so we won't take up much time. How do we get to Lake Hyrule?" Periw speaks up quickly.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

rip u
"....how did you get on this station, anyway? Did you by any chance come from near a 'Lake Hylia'?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The teleporter dock, of course. There is some fancy magic in this place.
Oh, no, Miss Mio, I came from [suddenly stabbed by Eirika] didn't. Mister Link's... small friend sent me. I wonder how she did that..."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Anna is also present.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

rip postman
".....teleporter dock. And that can send us to Lake Hylia, right?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Having heard what zer0 had to say about the plant, he would attempt to pick some fruit from it, surprised at how quiet it i- nevermind, he heard gunshots. Sounds like hammerlock found something good.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

((I'll just double the damage the Bulborbs took from Fisnib's Magic missile, save some trouble.))

(11+9 = 20+22) Hammerlock uses "A well aimed shot" on Bulborb 1, dealing 42 damage!  Bulborb one flies off of Sinfib before he can do much of anything.

Sinfib fires the fireball at the other Bulborb instead, dealing 7 Damage, and Catching it on fire!

(1) Sinfib takes 1 damage from the Bulborb being shot off his leg.

([1dStr]d6 = 11)Big Daddy Drills the Bulborb for three seconds, piercing it's hide and dealing 11 damage! he uses up about one unit of drill fuel.

(Coup de grace) Bulborb 2 is too damaged to act, and is on fire, rolling around weakly in it's death throes.

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

(Goal = 20, (10)

6+7, 12+6) ENG tries to climb the cliff and get to the plants, but the cliff face is too smooth and wet for him to get a grip, he thankfully realizes this is a bit out of his league before getting to a dangerous height.

Zer0 is getting out his sniper rifle, It looks odd, more like construction equipment than hunting equipment. it has yellow and black chevrons around the muzzle and magazines.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Gozer motions to the Demon, and Dackly Jumps atop him to follow her.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"According to the dockmaster it can send you anywhere."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 1862