Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 769970 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #750 on: November 01, 2015, 10:22:37 pm »

"Er, actually, I thought he was already here which is why I suddenly came out of...". Everyone suddenly notices a hole to the side of the wall, between two rods. "The wall.". Idou drops down. "I guess it was just some sort of turbine that made that sound..."

Suddenly, everything starts glowing. "Huh?!"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 01, 2015, 10:23:08 pm »

Dackly and Gozer offer to play lookout and go just outside of the room, back the way they came.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 01, 2015, 10:33:03 pm »

Eirika gives Idou a look and strides towards the opposite door (onwards).
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 01, 2015, 10:34:56 pm »

"The... the rods are glowing!" Idou turns to Eirika. "Hey! Aren't you a little concerned at the glowing rods on the walls?!"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 10:37:34 pm by Sl4cker »
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 01, 2015, 10:36:14 pm »

She should be. The opposing door goes from a light blue to a dull gray as the door powers down.

The entry door also goes dull gray, sealing the room, except for the small hole that Idou made.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 01, 2015, 10:38:16 pm »

John shoots one of the rods.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 01, 2015, 10:39:54 pm »

"Wait! STOP!". Mint Gale slows down the bullet to the point where it bounces harmlessly off the rod. "What are you doing?! We don't even know what these things do yet!"
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 01, 2015, 10:40:39 pm »

John causes the reactor room to meltdown, boiling everyone inside alive. Game over.

One of the rods explode, sending out a bolt of blue lightning, which causes a chain reaction as one by one the rods begin to explode.

The cavern group one is in suddenly goes dark. The cavern sill has enough lighting, thanks to the now apparent hot rocks around them. Was it always this hot in here?
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 01, 2015, 10:41:31 pm »

The poor souls surrounding the Omega metroid would hear a noise like a T-Rex at his daughter's dance recitial. The source of the noise gets closer and closer, until a massive humanoid in a labcoat bursts onto the scene. "Ooh~ Look at how cute and adorable it is! Those massive fangs! That jelly exterior! It would almost be a shame to have to liquify it~!" The monster (for what kind of person has four arms and such odd skin?) muscles everyone aside to get to the Metroid's corpse. Its smaller set of arms grab a set of medical tools from its coat and starts slicing apart frozen chunks of the Metroid's flesh and puts them into marked storage containers for later examination.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 10:49:30 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 01, 2015, 10:42:22 pm »

((wait but i
i did the thing with my stands))
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 01, 2015, 10:43:01 pm »

((Keke, who says it was the bullet that caused it?

Also, USEC, THat WHITE IS BLINDING ME! Please change it ;-;))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 01, 2015, 10:43:08 pm »

The poor souls surrounding the Omega metroid would hear a noise like a T-Rex at his daughter's dance recitial. The source of the noise gets closer and closer, until a massive humanoid in a labcoat bursts onto the scene. "Ooh~ Look at how cute and adorable it is! Those massive fangs! That jelly exterior! It would almost be a shame to have to liquify it~!" The monster (for what kind of person has four arms and such odd skin?) muscles everyone aside to get to the Metroid's corpse. Its smaller set of arms grab a set of medical tools from its coat and starts slicing apart frozen chunks of the Metroid's flesh and puts them into marked storage containers for later examination.
Alria is busy taking the Omeatroid's tail when some fucking feakzoid pops into the world.
"...Fuck, alright. The hell are you?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
carrot cakeu

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 01, 2015, 10:47:03 pm »

The creature's head (or at least the thing on top of its shoulders that look like one) swivels around to look at Alria. "Hi there! I'm Motya! Nice to meet you! Who are you?"

((What are you talking about Sanure? Does Impact+Bold not work well? I'm on my phone so I can't see any changes...))
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 10:49:49 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 01, 2015, 10:48:11 pm »

((I use darkling. It's like a white block *eyes are burnt*))
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 1862