Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771162 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #7305 on: November 30, 2015, 07:03:32 pm »

Dackly shifts atop Gozer, fixing the deer woman with an unreadable expression.

She raises her hand slowly towards the deer woman.

And flashes her the peace sign.

"Greetings." Gozer says.

Dackly looks around, checking what was to the left, and if there is anything behind her.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 07:05:29 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: November 30, 2015, 07:39:45 pm »

The ship comes out of warped space near a massive planet, it looks to be 20 times larger than any planet like it should be.

"Prepare for landing.
We near our destination.
Soon, the hunt is-"

The ship is suddenly rocked as something unidentifiable crashes into it, Dragging the ship down into the planet's gravity, a flash of black crossing the window is the only indicator as the ship is knocked out of it's orbit, and into the planet below.

Claptrap screams as he flies into the nearest wall headfirst, while Hammerlock grabs the nearest railing, and pulls a lever, displaying several Oz kits.

"Everyone grab one immediately and attach it wherever possible, Zer0, what hit us?!"

Zer0 appears to be unconscious.

Name of Bauble: Oz Kit
Effects: Can hold up to 5 turns of safe Oxygen without being depleted, and can be refreshed with any clean oxygen source.
Description: a triangular device with a Clip for attaching anywhere, it produces a field of energy around the user's head to provide a safe atmosphere for breathing, but cannot prevent compression based harm on it's own.

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: November 30, 2015, 07:42:03 pm »

Alanis nods at Sans and waits for the teleportation.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: November 30, 2015, 07:46:46 pm »

"door's round' the back of the house, i'll unlock it."
Sans left out the door and went into a small stairwell behind the house, with a metallic door and a keyhole. Slipping the key inside, the door was pushed open by his bony hands to reveal a small workspace, metallic flooring and walling with a board of papers and schematics and such. Sans reached deep under the desk and pulled out a drawer, as well as a sheet of old paper preserved in a large plastic bag. Emptying the paper out, Sans handed them the small bit of ripped paper; a journal entry?

Quote from: Journal Entry, Dr. W.D. Gaster
"I would open the portal, translocating myself to the realm I heard word of, to continue my work on human souls. Such delicate things they are, yet possessing enormous amounts of energy, waiting to be harvested. Perhaps the root of life itself holds the key to the answer. Some humans in this realm are capable of consuming souls of other humans to gain their power, and are able to transfigure themselves into demonic weaponry... such use of soul magic reminds me of some people I know. The timeline is in jeopardy, and it cannot be saved with pure force alone. I must journey alone, nobody else but I can solve this conundrum."

"i read all about his description of where he was going.. and honestly,"
"i have no clue. you guys wouldn't happen to know, would you?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: November 30, 2015, 07:48:48 pm »

ENG would grab two Oz kits and attach one to his shoulder, before unsteadily moving to the pilot's seat. he would attach the second to Zer0 before moving him out of the chair and trying to take over piloting.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: November 30, 2015, 07:51:10 pm »

Big Daddy's have internal oxygen tanks so big daddy will be fine ((Delta can go under water without holding his breath so that means big daddy can to))
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: November 30, 2015, 07:53:50 pm »

"Hm.  Let me think.  Soul-eating isn't exactly common...Transfiguration into weaponry less so...Combine the two and...Grr.  This sounds familiar, I just can't PLACE it.  What I wouldn't give for actual honest to goodness my-version-of-the-Internet access right now.  Or at least, somewhere with a similar meta perspective...

Did you try looking at the portal?  Perhaps it logs coordinates of where it went, and if you have a timeline of when...Oh wait, he retconned himself out of existence, didn't he?  Carp.  Worth a shot though."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: November 30, 2015, 07:55:22 pm »

Ian shrugs.
"Isn't that an anime?"

The woman bolts off. Weird. Looking over what's at the flash, they would find what looks like a steam powered tablet, and a map with two circled areas that correspond to the pieces they need to open the underground presumably. There's a circle of arrows that according to the map point to the 'underground entrance'. Behind Dackly, is again, a mountain.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: November 30, 2015, 07:56:31 pm »

"I could probably find, like, three that fit those criteria.  Just with Google.
Let alone the anime stackexchange site..."
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: November 30, 2015, 07:56:47 pm »

"the logs on his portal in the Core were mysteriously erased. probably by Gaster himself, who knows."

Ian shrugs.
"Isn't that an anime?"
"what, those things alphys goes on about? who knows, she'd be the one to ask about anything having to do with you humans."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: November 30, 2015, 07:57:40 pm »

"We'd best ask her then.

Did you try at all to recover them?"
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: November 30, 2015, 07:58:09 pm »

"You got a phone we could call her on?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: November 30, 2015, 07:58:52 pm »

Alanis checks both of her phones for signals.
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: November 30, 2015, 08:00:41 pm »

"We'd best ask her then.

Did you try at all to recover them?"

Sans gives them a phone number.
"we tried, but we can't. they're gone. from existence."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: November 30, 2015, 08:02:00 pm »

Ian shrugs and tries calling it.
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 1862