Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771181 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #7275 on: November 30, 2015, 03:34:26 pm »

"Wonderful, my new companion! I am a CL4PT-P44 Class steward bot, but my friends, enemies and people who despise me with everything they have, but are forced to employ me based on my functions call me Claptrapper! So about 2/3rds of people!"

It gestures to the ship, gaping hole entrance available.
"I could probably help you be less despised, given a bit of time and tweaking. For now, I'll settle for getting some of your blueprints and seeing what I can do to finetune a replica."

he would walk into the ship, taking in the sights and occasionally scanning things that he did not recognize.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 03:37:27 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7276 on: November 30, 2015, 03:43:01 pm »

Kyle shrugs and gets on(?). His demonic companion looks at bubble, shrugs, and jumps off the side towards the water. Kyle sighs.
"Always with the dramatics... whatever, just get us down. Jim will find some way to get down. Probably a rope..."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7277 on: November 30, 2015, 04:13:45 pm »

"Many thanks friend of friends!"

Claptrap follows him inside, re-welding the wall shut and opening the actual door right next to it.

(1d20 = 14 v 5) ENG discovers gas burning motors and advanced power cells along side one another, most of the low tech equipment looks to be digitally manufactured, while the high tech stuff is integrated via more digitally printed metal adapters.

The inside of the ship is completely covered in everything from mounted heads to pelts on the walls.

ENG sees from scanning claptrapper that he has a method of digital construction which can create simple devices and materials using... something.

"Please don't scan me my good sir, you haven't even bought me dinner yet!"

Aside from the digistruct device, the claptrapper is made from some pretty shoddy materials that hold together well enough, and has an internal storage filled with dried grasses and twigs.

It's AI core is pretty advanced though.

There is something he does not recognize, two odd looking vending machines, one has an anthropomorphic mortar shell dressed in provocative clothing, and reads "Ammo Dump", and the other has what looks like an assault rifle injecting a bullet into it's arm.  That one reads "Guns!"

Gozer jumps into the bubble along with Dackly, and he tries to float it down.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #7278 on: November 30, 2015, 04:27:47 pm »

Anna is somewhere.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7279 on: November 30, 2015, 04:29:02 pm »

Big daddy and little sis followed clap trap
No sig yet

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7280 on: November 30, 2015, 04:51:47 pm »

"Well, welcome to casa de hammerlock!  We have seats, water and jerky. Lots and lots of jerky."

He gestures around the humble ship, furred and leather benches line the two sides of the hall near the cockpit, where some tribal masks and ship lockers lay, and to either side, where the large storage and small pantry are.  Food is scarce on a hunter's vessel, the day before a hunt.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: November 30, 2015, 04:58:13 pm »

ENG would investigate the gun dispenser first. he is surprised how low-tech some of this stuff is.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: November 30, 2015, 05:00:23 pm »

Big Daddy watches claptrap. almost daring him to swear in front of little sis
No sig yet

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: November 30, 2015, 05:04:08 pm »

Sinfib gets on the Hammerlock and starts poking around
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7284 on: November 30, 2015, 05:10:34 pm »

Gozer, Dackly, and Kyle float down to the ship like a particularly odd version of the good fairy. When they land they would find themselves surrounded by pirates, and one damp demon. The pirates look at the three people before looking up as a rope drops from above onto the deck. Jim lands on the deck at a quickly after. The crowd of pirates is parted as a man dressed similar to Jim rushes through with his arms outstreched.
"Howdy cuz! I take it these are the guys you hired? ... not a lot of them.... But hey, more treasure for us!"
The bombastic man goes to shake hands with the hire ons.
"I'm Dave, nice to meet you!"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7285 on: November 30, 2015, 05:32:21 pm »

Dackly attaches Fishbyte to her side and shakes his hand.

She feels like being mysterious with her cool new outfit.

"Greetings Dave."

She can't keep from giggling with excitement.

Gozer also shakes hands with the man, though his lack of movable digits makes his handshake a bit weak.

The gun dispenser seems to use teleportation as it's primary sale/buy method.

The holographic screen activates, "You can always trust the gun at your side!"

(12 v 0) Claptrap looks no more nervous than he usually is under Big Daddy's glare, which is to say he is silently panicking.

After a while, Hammerlock and Zer0 return to the ship, and begin storing the equipment they would be using.

"Are these gentlemen, and lady, a part of your cohort my dear companion?" Hammerlock asks ENG

Zer0 looks interested in... everyone except ENG, apparently.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7286 on: November 30, 2015, 05:37:28 pm »

ENG would shake his head, keeping his attention on the dispenser, looking through it's selections. he wonders if there's anything similar to weapons from back home...
"No, I can't say I know them. We were stuck on a ship together, but other than that none of us truly know eachother."
((also, what are you rolling for with claptrap, Shade?)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 05:46:30 pm by Dustan Hache »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7287 on: November 30, 2015, 05:56:03 pm »

"Then our levels of acquaintance are somewhat similar, making this trip a great opportunity to remedy that!"

"So who here enjoys what in terms of beverages?"

(15+3) ENG discovers a TX2-Emperor for only 300$, it looks about as mediocre as anything else in stock, aside from an overpriced rocket launcher, which claims to feature defence boosting capabilities.  The stock includes mediocre examples of every basic weapon type, and you should be able to narrow down your search further.

The weapons seem to be categorized by color, with the rocket launcher being a blue entry, the emperor being green, and most of the rest being either green or white.

Zer0 begins the startup sequence for the ship and it groans to life, shaking.

Claptrap is called over, and gives him the ECHO log, which is input as coordinates.

((Intimidate, but his modifier rendered his roll 0.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7288 on: November 30, 2015, 05:56:44 pm »

Dave nods ro each of them in turn before stepping back. He gestures to the crew.
"As I'm sure you know, these.... Gentlemen want to get the mead from Hell! The first thing we need to do that, is a relic from the underground. That's a problem for these guys because thet aren't able to function in modern society. That's why I'm going to drop you guys in the area where the parts for opening up the underground is so you can find the relic. Uh, as far as threats go, there's some golems guarding the place, an elven warrior was also set to defend one half of the key, but you guys should take care of him easily enough, and apparently, an angel guards the other half. But angels are known for their willingness to fuck over demons so you might convince it to let you have it. And that should be it. Any questions?"
One of the pirates whispers something to Dave.
"Oh yes, normally, you wouldn't be able to go to that section, so don't anyone when period you're from."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7289 on: November 30, 2015, 05:59:08 pm »

"I'd Like beer if you have any."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 06:03:07 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 1862