Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767950 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #4440 on: November 19, 2015, 09:03:24 pm »

"Hmm, ithp Wassh Hmm. . !"
Finsib Says from inside the wall
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: November 19, 2015, 09:04:47 pm »

Periw presses a button on her arm and a second robonoid appears and starts cleaning up the mess made by the exploded one. Periw turns around and heads back to her room, silent scorn lingering around in the air.

Periw blasts Bisnif with her blaster, setting his robe on fire, but dealing no damage.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: November 19, 2015, 09:05:44 pm »

((Do we REALLY need that image?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: November 19, 2015, 09:07:09 pm »

((Damage has been done. His robes are on fire :3c))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: November 19, 2015, 09:08:10 pm »

I'm sorry Periw, I really am! I had no intention of causing it to explode! I honestly don't know why It did even, I had'nt damaged it's structural integrity!
He would chase after her desperately, trying to make amends.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: November 19, 2015, 09:08:53 pm »

Finsib teleports out of the wall, pulls off his robe, Stomps the fire, out and puts his robes back on
"Yeash Women folk..."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: November 19, 2015, 09:11:35 pm »

Periw turns around and grabs ENG by the collar, easily lifting him off the ground, "IT WAS PROGRAMMED TO DEFEND ITSELF IF IT WAS UNDER ATTACK! You tried to alter it;s programming and thus it defended itself! Why didn't you just leave it alone? It was running on janitorial protocol. It was fixing the ship! Now it's dead, and your at fault. Now quit messing with my tech!" Periw drops ENG and heads back to her room, locking the door once more. She also welds the vent shut. She doesn't seem to mind Chryssa and the Little sister being in her room.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: November 19, 2015, 09:14:27 pm »

Head hung low, he would plod off to the nearest marker on his HUD indicating a security system, and start working on reparing it halfheartedly.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: November 19, 2015, 09:15:00 pm »

DSTD Summons a Wraith and has it drag him intangibly into Periw's Room, Where he stands in a corner Silently.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: November 19, 2015, 09:16:19 pm »

Alan continues awkwardly hanging off of Alria.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: November 19, 2015, 09:17:50 pm »

[2]The wraith is instantly fried by the crystal's in Periw's room. Didn't he learn that the first time? He is still outside her room.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: November 19, 2015, 09:21:36 pm »

He would notice a shard of the robonoid still stuck in his arm. pulling it free, he would attempt to scan the material, and cover the wound while the nanites seal it.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: November 19, 2015, 09:23:00 pm »

The material appears to just be silicon crystals. Pretty basic for such advanced tech.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: November 19, 2015, 09:24:44 pm »

trying to think of a way to make amends, he would go back to where the robonoid detonated, and try to use his ACE tool to get a internal scan, without disrupting or damaging the robonoid.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: November 19, 2015, 09:25:32 pm »

Gozer continues his meticulous work, unaware of ENG attempting to fruitlessly reverse engineer something that Gozer would probably have no problems understanding.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 1862