Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767777 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #4380 on: November 19, 2015, 08:02:24 pm »

"Note to self. Weld shut the vents." Periw then notices Chryssa exiting the vent, "Clod it all. How many more of you are just going to enter my room without permission?"

[1] The wraith let's out a wail as a bolt of electricity strikes it, killing it. The lights on the ship flicker for a few moments.
Little sis Decides to sit down and wait for the gem to resume singing. She quietly hums what she heard
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: November 19, 2015, 08:03:06 pm »

Alan continues awkwardly hanging around.
Alria testily swings him around as she looks for the good Doctor.
"Fuck? Where the hell is this asshole?"
"Dunno?  I'm sure some arrangements could be made in his absence.  Whoever he is.
Unless it's Motya because I am not a mad biologist.
Really I wouldn't mind if you, like, let go of me?"

Alan tugs on his shirt, which... Oh dear, it's gotten stuck in Alria's armor.  Awkward.  He doesn't seem to have noticed.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:38:42 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: November 19, 2015, 08:03:35 pm »

Ian nods.
"Alright then. See you later Anna."
Ian leaves to go sleep, presumably.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: November 19, 2015, 08:04:18 pm »

"Note to self. Weld shut the vents." Periw then notices Chryssa exiting the vent, "Clod it all. How many more of you are just going to enter my room without permission?"

[1] The wraith let's out a wail as a bolt of electricity strikes it, killing it. The lights on the ship flicker for a few moments.
Little sis Decides to sit down and wait for the gem to resume singing. She quietly hums what she heard

Little Sister would notice that the singing is coming from the video displayed on the Mirror.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: November 19, 2015, 08:04:28 pm »

((I don't recall him taking the "Unknown Semblance" disadvantage...))
((Hey hey hey! C'mon, Projeck, we've talked about pulling stuff out of your ass! It's gotten old fast.))
Eirika is near Mio.
Black lives matter.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: November 19, 2015, 08:05:15 pm »

"This is annoying... Perhaps I just need some light..."
DSTD Summons a Wisp, And has It float over his head Illuminating the Area Better than the Lights.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: November 19, 2015, 08:05:24 pm »

Little Sister would notice that the singing is coming from the video displayed on the Mirror.
Still sitting and waiting for periw to sing
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: November 19, 2015, 08:07:05 pm »

"Yeah." she says, smiling. She wanders to the cafeteria, sitting down and placing Vindicator on the table, and starting some maintenance.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: November 19, 2015, 08:07:22 pm »

[4] Hey, it didn't burn out this time. Still failed to work though. Must be missing something still.
He would compare his jury rigging to the connection made by periw to the ship, trying to determine the fault by comparison.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: November 19, 2015, 08:09:23 pm »

[4] Hey, it didn't burn out this time. Still failed to work though. Must be missing something still.
He would compare his jury rigging to the connection made by periw to the ship, trying to determine the fault by comparison.

[12] now that he actually looks at it, it seems pretty straight forward. The capacitor stores the electrical charges from the pirate tech, the Harmonic crystals then convert the energy into various frequencies of vibrations, and the crystals then use that new signal to preform various tasks. In reality, the entire console is a large computer chip. Genius!
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: November 19, 2015, 08:09:54 pm »

Still sitting and waiting for periw to sing
No sig yet

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: November 19, 2015, 08:11:01 pm »

"Just had to come check on you, pal. Make sure you're okay, that's all."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: November 19, 2015, 08:12:41 pm »

Periw gives Chryssa a look. She then looks at the Little Sister, "I wasn't the one singing. It... It was the recording of my sister..." Periw looks uncomfortable.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: November 19, 2015, 08:13:43 pm »

Death spell Summons one of his Wraiths and has it drag him into Periw's Room.
"Hello, I thought I would See how you were doing..."
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: November 19, 2015, 08:14:33 pm »

Periw gives Chryssa a look. She then looks at the Little Sister, "I wasn't the one singing. It... It was the recording of my sister..." Periw looks uncomfortable.
"Im sorry for sneaking in. Also I want to hear YOU sing"
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 1862