Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768624 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #3975 on: November 15, 2015, 03:08:18 pm »

((Fine then, ENG :P))

ENG is dealt 5 damage as he attempts to remove the crystals. Ian, unfornutaly, takes 6 damage, as the crystal being removed causes him to bleed out. Ian has died... The crystal still continues to grow.

With a growling roar, something slams against a nearby wall. Something is attempting to break in.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: November 15, 2015, 03:09:07 pm »

((basically, when the nanites began to try to remove the phazon, it caused the phazon to return fire and grow faster. Most of the nanites were destroyed.))
((you also failed to address the part when ENG himself attempts to extract the crystals from him, by hand. nothing replaces a bit of manual medical attention.))

((Nah, it's clear quick thinking and wit are just being ignored until the plot mandated encounter.

I'm just busy resisting the salt trying to consume me, because this is getting ever so slightly annoying. and I don't mean the boss.))

Dackly throws her hands up, she is clearly being ignored.

Dackly and Gozer Stand in front of the door, and Wait.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 03:10:43 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: November 15, 2015, 03:09:17 pm »

ENG is dealt 5 damage as he attempts to remove the crystals. Ian, unfornutaly, takes 6 damage, as the crystal being removed causes him to bleed out. Ian has died... The crystal still continues to grow.

With a growling roar, something slams against a nearby wall. Something is attempting to break in.
(( you sir, are a load of bull. at least roll for healing instead of autofailing everything.))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: November 15, 2015, 03:10:52 pm »

Mio notes the growing crystal, then looks at the seemingly dead Ian....
If this thing is growing OFF of Ian.....and it's still growing off him when he's dead.....

".....Keep an eye on him. I think I know what's going on.
We can't worry about him for now. The thing that's coming in might be doing the same thing to the rest of us next."

((I don't like it either, but I know what's going on, and kj's in on it. Don't worry, lads. It's all for the good of the group. You'll see in a few turns.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: November 15, 2015, 03:11:56 pm »

(( How many times do I have to say that Phazon is literal poison? It violates the very law of nature that govern the world. It is powerful enough to split a planet into two distinct dimensions. Also, as Elf said, You all will see why.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: November 15, 2015, 03:12:27 pm »

Eirika kneels shortly in front of the dead Ian.
"...We should not let him die for nothing."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: November 15, 2015, 03:13:35 pm »

Mio kneels next to Eirika, pressing up close to her.
"I wouldn't be so fast to count him off as dead yet, if what I think is happening is happening, Eirika.
We don't have time to worry about that right now, though, if that beast comes in here."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: November 15, 2015, 03:14:05 pm »

Anna is utterly speechless.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: November 15, 2015, 03:15:43 pm »

The beast continues to hit the wall again and again. As suddenly as it started, however, it stops. It goes quiet once more.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: November 15, 2015, 03:15:56 pm »

"But... The only form of undeath I've seen is...
No, it isn't possible..."
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: November 15, 2015, 03:16:07 pm »

"Maybe Mourn the poor dead man after we deal with the soon to be threat? I am going to rip everything good out of this creature's Black stomach and then crush what is left."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: November 15, 2015, 03:17:07 pm »

(( you sir, are a load of bull. at least roll for healing instead of autofailing everything.))
((Yeah, the crystal grab and the nanites were concurrent, not one after the other.
I really, really, really, don't care that But Muh Plot Reasons, you do not get away with blatantly misreading everything.  If you wanted him dead, kill him normally, don't say "okay this thing you already did the first time has now done more damage".))
"Dear Omniscient Omnipresent Plot Entity or other: This is incredibly stupid and railroad."
Alan will blast at the source of the banging through the wall, powered by rage, fear, and having had his power build up for many turns of combat.

((And since WHEN did it become Grey Goo, exactly?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: November 15, 2015, 03:17:46 pm »

Anna speaks up. "Leave some for me."

Her voice is utterly emotionless, and her hair is it's normal color and thus not portraying any emotion.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: November 15, 2015, 03:18:34 pm »

"But... The only form of undeath I've seen is...
No, it isn't possible..."
"I never said he was dead. I can't explain why I think it right now, but I don't think we're out of hope just yet. It's mostly a hunch, so don't quote me.
Don't tell anyone else yet, though. If I'm wrong, then it'll waste time, and that beast will send us that way anyway if we don't concentrate on fighting it."

Mio stands up and readies herself for combat.

She hoped she wasn't wrong about Ian.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: November 15, 2015, 03:19:04 pm »

Anna speaks up. "Leave some for me."

Her voice is utterly emotionless, and her hair is it's normal color and thus not portraying any emotion.
"I'll hold it down."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1862