Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770343 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #3465 on: November 14, 2015, 08:25:35 am »

"yes, I can. so stop tearing the ship apart and talk to me if you need stuff made!"
Attempt to create a rectangular cast for Bisnif using nanites. ask dackly to contribute to it by having her spit in and petrify it so that the metal does not meld with the metallic cast.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: November 14, 2015, 08:31:30 am »

"You joking with me kemo-sabe?  I ain't got that much spit, find me when you get some other liquid.  Couldn't you make silicon or graphite for a smooth cast?"

"Also, I am sorry I don't have the ability to spit that much, I am working on a trick where I spew venom at stuff, but... it's a work in progress."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: November 14, 2015, 08:35:02 am »

"You joking with me kemo-sabe?  I ain't got that much spit, find me when you get some other liquid.  Couldn't you make silicon or graphite for a smooth cast?"

"Also, I am sorry I don't have the ability to spit that much, I am working on a trick where I spew venom at stuff, but... it's a work in progress."

"it does not have to be soaked in spit, just a thin enough layer that the molten metal won't stick!
on the same note, nanites are very limited. the best I can do with them is replicate crystals and metallic items. I can't turn them into food, stone, or liquids."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: November 14, 2015, 08:39:55 am »

"Ok, how about this."

Dackly dampens the inside of the cast with fish slime, and then petrifies the fish slime.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: November 14, 2015, 12:03:19 pm »

"Do you need anything Periw? Samus mysteriously shut up and Garnt sems to be off in his own little world, so we came over here to be useful."

If Periw has no need of them, they return to samus, intent on showing her the books from the Pirate Sleeping area and Talk more about the Sentient liquid Phazon.

Gozer senses the Phazon Liquid Stone Metal's Disposition.

Samus discusses her theories on the books, but other than that, she can't read them. Much talk about sentient liquid phazon.

The phazon Liquid stone metal's disposition is that of excitement and reactions. Other than that, it probably wouldn't like being messed with too much.

"Ok, how about this."

Dackly dampens the inside of the cast with fish slime, and then petrifies the fish slime.

The cast made and is rendered smooth by Dackly. Should be good to use now.

Finsib finds nothing but broken metal crates and shrapnel. Place was really abandoned thoroughly.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: November 14, 2015, 12:04:36 pm »

"Can't... Read... Why..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: November 14, 2015, 12:04:51 pm »

Mio is around, celebrating the advancement of plot.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: November 14, 2015, 12:29:23 pm »

Dackly pets the metroid statue.

"Hmm.  Do you know where or how pirates store their information and secrets?"

"Maybe a field trip is in order."

"Also, do you know where I can get a swanky robot suit like yours?"

"I don't want to COMPLETELY give in to my envy, cause let us be honest, your armor are really cool."

"Alternately, where do you purchase equipment you can't find? We are very new to this neck of the universe."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: November 14, 2015, 12:55:05 pm »

Finsib places the box ENG and Dackly have made next to his Mana-Forge, And is melting down the busted boxes he found earlier in it(in The Mana-Forge that is)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: November 14, 2015, 12:57:01 pm »

Alan is just...No longer caring unless Finsib starts blowing things up.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: November 14, 2015, 01:47:22 pm »

Dackly and Gozer go up to Alan.

"Can you make water? Or any kind of matter really, I would like to make repairs to the Captains room that we claimed as a bedroom and then accidentally melted."

"This was before one of your signature rants about not blowing up the ship that I am sure you went on however, so do not worry."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: November 14, 2015, 01:55:19 pm »

"I can.  Where?"
Alan will follow them to the location they need to repair things at.
Sigtext

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: November 14, 2015, 01:57:55 pm »

Finsib looks for a pipe or other long and somewhat hard object, to use as a handle on the box sized hammer he is going to make
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: November 14, 2015, 02:01:35 pm »

Dackly and Gozer Lead alan to the Captains room, missing a door, with two matresses in the middle, and a melted wall and floor in the far wall.

Dackly exits the room momentarily and gets to a safer distance while Gozer Pries up ALL of the irradiated melted metal left in the room and piles it outside of the room.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: November 14, 2015, 02:03:43 pm »

Finsib Gathers the irradiated melted metal up and feeds it the the forge's flame, Sorting through it at the same time, looking for pipes
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 1862