Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770325 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #3420 on: November 13, 2015, 07:22:02 pm »

Finsib starts looking for small Metal boxes around the Ship, He's Gonna Make a Proper Smith's-Hammer for Dackly Soon enough
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: November 13, 2015, 07:23:10 pm »

"I can do that, Like, a small stone Sword, does Garnt still have that Metroid Tail?"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: November 13, 2015, 07:28:19 pm »

Idou shrugs.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: November 13, 2015, 07:31:48 pm »

Idou shrugs.

"Ahh, never you mind, you have wished it and I shall make it so, as soon as I find appropriate materials, it seems like a poor idea to scavenge any more material from the ship itself."

Garnt, could you throw a spear across the room? I would like to try petrifying it.

If Garnt throws a sunlight spear, she glares at it full force while also facing the plate towards it.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: November 13, 2015, 07:33:03 pm »

((and Cue Lightning Spears being Afraid of Dackly's Face.))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: November 13, 2015, 07:34:25 pm »

cue critfail
spear headshots dackly
gozer kills garnt multiple times
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: November 13, 2015, 07:40:47 pm »

When Dackly dies, everything made of stone in Gozers inventory explodes as he slips into depression...  including the three containers of enough phazon to level a small planet.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: November 13, 2015, 07:42:42 pm »

And Finsib Yelling YAY through it all
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: November 13, 2015, 07:51:01 pm »

"now this is some fancy tech. superheated plasma shaped into a cutting edge by the frame. very delicate, but essentially the blade that can cut though everything except space and time itself.
the auraxium can power it infinitely, but it can only store enough charge for a short burst of usage. could probably fix that with some tweaking, and it might break if you try to bash something with it, but still..."
he would hand the newly fixed phaseblade back, admiring his handywork on it for a brief moment. he then turns his attention to bisnif and dackly, still quite angry.
"can you NOT tear the ship apart?! for all you know you might cause a hull breach and kill us all with your antics! and what the hell is this thing?!"
he would gesture to the "magical forge"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: November 13, 2015, 07:56:00 pm »

Periw seems to have walked off during all of this, having left to do the repair work on the Warp core.

Oh, hey, Samus is on the bridge. A yellow exclamation mark floats above her head
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: November 13, 2015, 07:57:48 pm »

Ian walks onto the bridge, still without a shirt on. He waves to Samus.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: November 13, 2015, 08:00:32 pm »

""It is a very simple spell container, it JUST makes fire mainly, and if it is that much of an issue.

Gozer props the metal door from the captain's room against the wall.

"There, safe."

"Hull breach? There isn't even water outside of this ship, I mean, I guess it would be a pretty bad falling hazard, but..."

"Anyway, yeah, it is just a Crystal containing a stable instance of Finsib's fireball spell, inside what is functionally poor quality rockwool.  Perfectly safe on it's own, so long as nothing to volatile is used in it.  We have already forged 3 items in it of decent quality."

Gozer walks over to Samus.

"Can you identify these?"

Gozer explains WITHOUT OPENING EITHER OF THE JARS how he produced a liquid phazon, and a semisentient liquid phazon metal, he also asks how phazon is normally processed or refined.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: November 13, 2015, 08:03:29 pm »

Samus is about to greet Ian, when suddenly Gozer, "Not a clue. Phazon is far to dangerous to attempt to refine. Space pirates did it in the past, but.... Not sure how they did it..."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: November 13, 2015, 08:04:11 pm »

"Magic, apparently."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: November 13, 2015, 08:05:16 pm »

""It is a very simple spell container, it JUST makes fire mainly, and if it is that much of an issue.

Gozer props the metal door from the captain's room against the wall.

"There, safe."

"Hull breach? There isn't even water outside of this ship, I mean, I guess it would be a pretty bad falling hazard, but..."

"Anyway, yeah, it is just a Crystal containing a stable instance of Finsib's fireball spell, inside what is functionally poor quality rockwool.  Perfectly safe on it's own, so long as nothing to volatile is used in it.  We have already forged 3 items in it of decent quality."

Gozer walks over to Samus.

"Can you identify these?"

Gozer explains WITHOUT OPENING EITHER OF THE JARS how he produced a liquid phazon, and a semisentient liquid phazon metal, he also asks how phazon is normally processed or refined.
"The problems is there is NOTHING AT ALL out there! we would be sucked out, run out of air if we breathed, die, and the ones who don't need air would float eternally in space till they die too! Do either of you REALLY want to become space debris!?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 1862