Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1852 1853 [1854] 1855 1856 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766344 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27795 on: July 24, 2016, 08:17:28 pm »

(DC = 150, 3d6+Int=34, FAIL)

ASEAMAT Plugs a cable connecting it and the machine, Suddenly, he is peppered with machinegun fire from autoturrets on the machine's body, taking (4d20 = 21) 5 Damage from the gunfire!

The Hulking monstrosity snaps the cable as it rises to full attention, it's eyes blazing from dark to light like the Coals of Hell, Autoturrets appear all over it's body, and the Rocket launcher in place of arms loads and readies for firing.

"All Systems Online, Begin Combat Trial #̸E̢RRO͝R̶@͡CO͟D̡E͟9̛9̢9999͞99̶̀9҉҉9͝(̵͢E͠R̴̡̕R̵͘O͡R@Ć̡O͡DE̵̷̛9́9̷̸9̵̧9̀͠҉9̢9̶9̵̛́)͘͠[́͝E͏̀͟R͜͟R̶̢Ǫ҉R̢͝͡@̧̧̕C̀͢͞͠O̡͢҉̕D̴͜͞È͝9̵̨͢͝9̷9̷̨͏9͟9͢͟͢9͢͞͠҉9̀̕9҉̡̀̕͜9͏͝9̸̀9̧͘͏9́͞͝]̷͞{̷̣̣̝̘̬̠͍̻̫͙̆̔̐̃ͯ͑͌̇̆̾ͮ͐̆̐̊I̵̸̧̨̹̝͇̖͖̘͖͎͚͍̘̽̄͆̇͞'̂̍̐̈́̈ͦ̐̆ͪͤ͑͑͏̶̨̣̺͕̪ͅͅṽ̢̧ͬͦ͐ͭ̋̑͏̥̭̪̙̹̳͖͍̗͔̞͍̝̮e̓̍ͫ͒̀̒̐ͮͨͩ͌̏͏̤̯̹͢ ̶̨̡̙͔̲̞̠͚̤̳̞̺͓̦̬̞ͯ̿ͥ̆̋͘ḩ̡̡͖̭̗̞ͭ͊̋͒ͭͧ͆̇ͫ́͢ͅe̸̴̵̫̟̦̗̲̫̗̰͍̝͒̐ͥͦͥͬ̏͠a̛̫͈̜͖͛͛ͧ̌̌̑̑͘͢͢͠r̡͎̞̪̙ͤ̅ͧ̑̀ͪ̔ͧ̃̌͗̾ͧ̇͐̽̒͋ḑ̑̃̒͊̆̈́̀ͧ̽̿̌̃͐ͨ̇̂͊ͫ͜҉͓̬̖̹͖̗ͅ ̶̰͙͍͕͎̟̥͈̱͕̜̮ͣ̽̾ͤͧ̓̀iͮ̒̔͂̏͑̈́͏̀͠͏̟̹͙̺̙̣̫̣̦̖̫̣̻̹͙͙t̷̢̧̛͓̥̤͍̝̠̆̈́ͯ̾̊͗͌̎ͣͥͤͪ̍̀ ̝͇̥̜͖͇̣̤͕͚̙̙̹̲̗͈̌ͩ̔͊̔͋ͦ̔̀̚s͍̰͎͖̣̯̬̫̭͚͈̝̖͎̰̾̍ͤ̏̐ͦ̄̉ͤ̓͐̐ͥ͐ͬ͡a̴̝̖̼̫̯̪͉̰̺̙̝̤̫ͩ̋ͣͫ̌͘͡͠͞i̡̗̼̭̩͇͚̥̺̜̔͆ͮ͋̇ͣ̏͒͋̅̇̓ͩ͘͢͟d̢̛̪̬̫̬̩͋ͦ̿̑̑̍͒̽̓͋̆ͦͭ̑̓̑̏͌̅ ̵̣̪͔̖̩̭̺̠̫̳̖̣͙̗̻̟̋͌̈́̍̍͋͌̄ͣ́͜͡b̊̒͌̾͗ͮ͋͋̏͊̿͏҉̣̣̞͖̭͕͚͇͕̣̠̜̘͍͔̪̘è̽ͧͣ̓ͪͮ͝͝͏̞̬̺̪͈͠͡f̸̶̤̥̟̲̯͓͐̓̊̌̒̅̆́̊̐ͫ̏̊̈́̈ͦ̍̕̕ǫ̢̘̣̩̘̺̯̦̯̹̗̜͚͈͚̝̖͙ͣ͂ͤ̽ͧ͗̋͢͠ṙͬ̃͏̵̶̧͍͕͚̫̘͈͇̟͟ȩ̵̹̙͚̱̲͖̲̏̏ͦ̓̈́̌̽̅̄ ̸̻̖͚̫̱̝͍̒͌͑̋͒ͫ̓̐̽ţ̸̹͍̭͓͙͎̺̺͉̪͈̹̹̤̝̟̼́͐̆̿̽͌̌̆͛́̽̇̽ͯ͗͑̃͠͝ͅơ̧̥̯̲̺̘̺̦̱̥̪̭̯̭̝̮̪͖̇͌̎͒͛̌ͩͤͮ̕d̶͓̦̠͉̳̝̥̽̃͊͒̎͐́͘͜ȁ̊͌ͬ̌ͤ̐ͤ͐͞͏͉̺͈̰̼̜̣͞ͅy̵͙͓͇̻̥̳͓̱͈ͣ͆͂́͛ͫ̑͊͑ͫͨͫ͗̑͑͊̂̚͞,̴̧̞͍̗̜̳̹̯̼̘͈͍͙̬̳̭̖͖̱̽͐̈́̎̇̾̀̕ͅ ̡̯͎͍̹ͣ̄ͭͣ͑ͫͫ̏ͥͪ̉̄ͯ͋͠ͅť̻͇̠̻̫̞̥̪̬͍͈͔̯̖͋̆́ͧͬ̒͐̏͐̅͂ͯ͊̉͛͋͢͡h̩̼̲̝̖̜̗͕̲̯̖͚̃̿ͣͭͫͪ́̏ͦ̈́̿͊͂̋̂͂̊̀͢a̢̛̭͕̰̤̖̞̙̥̠̜͖̟͓͈ͩͫ̑ͦ̔͌͐̍͐̓̌̋̐͆̏͡ͅt̴͙̰͍͇̼̺̙͓̼̥͙͈͉̟ͩ̓ͩͤ̐ͫ̃͌̓ͩ̀͠ ̷̷̱͕̭͙͈̻͚̟͍͕̠̈͛́̄̕͢h̷̢̩̤̙̞̬͍̼̳̹̭̹̠͈̄ͪ͐ͫ̾͋̍ͬ̅͒͊̀e̢̛͎̼͕̦͕̞̲̮̳̖̺̻̾͑̅ͪ̚͜a͎̻̺̯̣͂̿ͥͫ͊ͭͦ̅̈͌ͮ͟͜͝͡ŗ̥̘̖̩̦̰͉͔̯̤̈́̔̽͂̉ͥ̊ͧ͒̋͡͝͝ͅt̢ͬ͗̽͒ͧͥ̐ͥ̋̉͆ͮ͟͏̱͈̰̗̪s̔ͬ͆ͫ̾̈ͮ҉̢͜͝͏̣̩͔̣͖ ̵̮͓̝̩̹͎̝̬͔͓͍̯ͯ̌̏̿̏̽̂̒̋̌̀̚ȫ̾̓͛ͪ̈ͪͮ̏͆ͫ̒͊ͫ̊̃̌̐҉̶̡̘̹̘͚̳̻͕̙̭̻̬͙̣̥̦͈̰̻͟f̦̙̗͚ͮ̓̃̏̐͌̈ͬ̔͂͗ͦ̿͛̔̈ͨͮ̚̕͝͝ ̢̦͖̞̥̼̬̻̠̠͈͖̠̰͒ͣ̃ͭ͌̈́̃̀̀͝ş̦͈͔̱͙̙̠̓͗͌ͩ̏̑̽ͯ̑̽͢ţ̸̷̳͇̜̰̰̟̫̹̱͇͔͈̗̼̤̬̳̠̯̊ͦ͑ͥͯ̀͠o̡̡̤̝̥̤͚͔͙̙̥͛̓ͦͣ̅͠nͨ̐ͪͯͭ̌ͭ͋̋̽͋̃ͭͭ́̾̑̇̚҉̷͓͙̝̬̝̩̪̲̖̻̗̭͚͓͔̹͙̦̲e̴̢̼͖͖̣̟͔̮̜͚̣̗̠̤̻͎̓̅͒̅̕ ̰̥͈͙̙͍̩̪͇̱̺̳̬̱̠̭̓̑͑͌̐ͬ̋ͣ̾̇ͣ͛̈̇̐̓́̆ͪ͢a̯͕̘͍̣͔̟̮͇̻̝̘̹͙̗̤̪ͥͬ͗̋͒ͫ́͟͝ͅṙ̷̛̠̜͈̾ͯͪͯ̑͂ͤ̑͊̓ͩ̃̓̔̀̚͝͡e̪͈̩̗̗͎̤̺̰̘̰͍̗͆ͤͭ̌͋͐̓̔̀͡ ̛̗͓̙̤͓̠̥̯̝̓̓ͭ͗̈̓ͧ̄̐̍ͨͧ̈ͭͤ̽ͦ͞ç̶̵͈̖̦̟̦̰̺̭̻̝̱̞̝͉̄ͤ̋̑̑͂̓ͩͣͪơ̧̡̼̘͉̘̹̙͓̖ͨ̉͊̎ͣ͂͒ͭ̔͗̑̎l̨̎̈ͪ͒ͩ҉͓͎͇̞̜̥͉͍̮͍̬̘̪d͆̿́ͥͧ̍ͥ̾̿̽ͪ̈͏̴̷̛̪̝̻͙̭͖̘̫̣͡ͅ,̶̴̢͍͚͍͍̙̮̥͔̭͉̺̜̓̋͊̒ͫ̋͊̎̅̓ͣ̔̂ͮ̌͟͡ ̘̪͙͓͇̜̻̘̗̝̙̣͇̟̙̀̀ͯ̂̔̔ͭ̏̅ͯͭ̋̃̋̉ͣͪ́̀͟b̨͇̹͉̝͖̞̰̠̜̻͇̱̎͒̇̈̓̀͜u̷̧̬̠̣̘̺̫̮̖̍͂ͮͧ̓̽̉́̏̚͠ͅt̷̡̨̫̮̼̣́͌͛ͨ̂͒ͩ͆̐̔̌͌̀ͮͮͣ̚͞ ̴̨̰̦̲̖̅͊̈̔̓̄͊̎̈ͯ̎̆̉ͩ͐h͇̙̟̼͙̞̗͙͎̗̦̺̼͎̱͕͌͆͋͆ͣ͌̓̀̉̄ͩ́͡a͖̹̙̰̼̟̪̩̜̥̠̪̝̳̭̪͓̬ͬͮ̂ͭ̇͋̊ͦ͑ͨ̀̚̚͘͟͡͞v̑̄ͩ̔͒̒͑̔̋ͨ͑̚҉̶̧̧͙̟͔͇̬̥̠͇̩̺͇̦̤͕̰͎̠iͯ͌ͣ̄ͪ͌̌̌ͣ͆̔̃̚҉̨̢̻̭̫̮̺̜̗̺̬̀n̷̝̞̳̣̙͖̱̖̭̳̗̣̉͋͗ͥ̎ͮ̿̋́͠͝ͅg̩͓̙̯̘̼̗̺̠̹̥̮̗̎͆͛̇̎ͫ͑̋̇̀͗ͣ̋̓̉͟͞ ̧͍̬̰͙͎̱̤͓͒̓̄͋̓͌͊̉͊̒̐ͤ̽̓ͅk̡̗̺̪̰͍͎̦͓̖̳͉̲͓̻͓̻͒͛͆̃͂͗̀́̾̎̋͋̀n̶̢̤̭̜͉͙̳̹̫̗̱̽͛̓̑ͤͧ̒ͩ̈́̓̆̋̍͢͡o̾ͤ̂̎ͭͩͥ̑͐͂ͮ̆̊ͯ͏̕҉̵̧̝̲͕̙͖̼͇ẃ̨̗̲̼̬͖̻̳̞̘ͩͬ́̔̃̀͜͞͝͠n̷̢̲̻̦̹͚̑ͪ́ͬ̓͋ͯͤ͠ ̶̢͚̞̙͚̩̘̘̭̼͓̜̬̥̯̇͌̊̏̏̿ͯ̑̍͆́̑̔͋͒́ͨ͢͟͝ͅͅt̷̺̤̯͎̞̜͖̹̙̦͕ͮ̑͗́̊ͮ́͛͋͑̂̾̈́̔̃̈́̃͘͘͡h̸̨͎͓̫̭̩̲͓̤̝̓̂̿ͯ̐̋̅̂ͪͥ̆̊ͩ͑͡e̎̋͛ͪ̒̌͛̊̽̕͏̡̙̹̱̞̥͍͕̥͇̝͔̳͙̞̰͖͇̕m̵̡̧̝̩̫̩̞͓̦̥̙̥ͫͩͬ̒͝ͅ ̢͈̯̜̥̣̠̤̻̼͖̹͖̼͓̱̠͙̱͂ͧͥ͆̊ͩb̧̢̘̭͓̠̜́̇̄̓ͪ̇ͥ͂ͭ̏̂̎ͫ̿ơ̯̳̖̥͇̝̗̗̺̟̖̮̦̣̦ͮͧ͂̈̔͒͋̎ͪͯ͋́̽̔̿́̚̚͟tͨ͊͆ͥ̍͛̆͞͏̼̦̝̮͙̫̺͝͡ͅh̠̱̆̌ͤ́͗̅̃͛ͥͯͨ̈́̆̓ͭ͜͡͞ ̶̨̲̯̰͇̘͙̞ͬ̑̽̔͋̂̈́͌͢ͅI̶̷̦̗̰̭̝͓̞͈͍̣̙̻͙̬̼̳̎ͣ̔ͭ̇͊̿̆̀͜ ̍̿ͥ̈̍͆̎ͣ͆̈͊̏͌̌̑̚͜͏͏̫͖͙͚͙̣̞͔̦̜̣̻̲̯̟̳̻s̨̨͖̹̳̖̏͊̓͝ḁ̵̯̥̮̫͇̰̫̜͔͔̹̖͍͚̈́ͥ͐̇̂̌̿̑ͩ̽̉͝y͐̃́͆̆̽̈ͪ̒ͦ̊̒̉͆̏̅̒́͏̱̩̲̦͎͚̘͉͟,̢̡̡̩̳͖̪̞̳̜̬̾̏̒͂̂͑͂̄̑̓̅͠͠ ̲̙̟̳͓͖̻͉̳͕̤̭͇̗͙͐̂ͧ̋͑̉͗̽̐̆̑ͬ̍̌͟͜͢ͅt̉̐̊̔̐̔ͥͯ̉ͪ͛͝͏̠̠̦͙h̢̔ͪͬ̽ͮ̒̔ͦͤ̆́̉͂̉̂̌̔͏̵̦̮̭̭́a̛͇̝̫̯̘̦̩̻͓̩ͬ̆̋̍̒ͨ̃ͧ̏̄̐͆̓͢͠͝͝t̡̗̪̞̬̟̻̞̖͇͈͕̜̥̣͚ͧͥͦ͆ͧͦͫͯ͊͑͢͝ ̩̰͇͕̠͇̪̱̭̲̖̹ͬ̅ͪ̿̔̂ͬ̕͢ͅḾ̵̯̹̟͍̳̩͖̦͙͙͍̖̗̘̝̼̖͎̾̊̊̊͑̌̇́̕̕͢ͅe̵̡̮̼̮̳̪͇̮̤͕̩̜̭̙͎̻̯̱͉ͫ̾ͯ͋͊̒̃̅̆̇̒̍̀͘̕ţ̸̸͚͓̮̞̗̰̦̹̗̪͖̐ͯ̈́̾̀ͩ̏͆́͝a̴̲̺̤̘̟̫̝̲̣̬͔̘̻͚ͨ̿̒̊̋ͩ͌̆͗̽͒ļ̴͖̳̦̣̻͉̤͉ͩ͑̍̌ͦͮ̈́̃̒͐ͭ̊̌ͩͩ̒́͢ ͪ͊͌ͯ͒̏͒ͫͦ͆͋ͣ͊̇ͩͭͨͪ͏͚̹̙̮̦͚̱̦̩̻̣̲̪̙͍̭b̴͕̖̠̺̦͂̐̒̾ͬ̈̒ͨi̢̙̭̼̫͍̒̾͐̓̌ͧ̀̚͞͞t̷̷̴̡̩͔̟̱̗͕͙͕̼̺̠̭͙͚̣̜̜̪͐̑̉̓̄ͭͪ̋ͨ̐̔̂ͩ͂͋͂̽͞ḙ̸͇̜̬̘̰̱̏͆ͧͦ̾̇̚̕s͂ͤͥ̓̎ͭ͂̆ͦ̅͋͆ͧ͏̨̨̬̫̦̣͓͖͚̱͕͉̣̘͇̳̰͇̣̕͝ͅ ̷̃ͫ̋̒ͭ̏̂̆͞҉̴̭͍̩̩ṭ̸͚̠͕̞͔̦͓̩̫̹̹̩̹̗̟̤̿̀̔̑ͫ̍̿̂͆̈͒̈́ͤͫͩͧ͡ͅḧ̷̴̗̳̗̗̳̭́ͯ̇͛ͨ͐́̓̑ͨͯ́̀̕e̷͉̖̤͕͎̤͍͈̰̺̦̣̦̱ͧ̽ͣ͋̑̉̆̐͜ ̷̴̢̖̘̻͓͍̑ͮͭ̒̀͐ͤͭ̓ͬ́̆ͥͯͥͪ͞c̷̨̞͔͕̰͍͇͖ͥ̽͑̽̂͟͟͞ờ̶͔̺̖̫̺̬̼̹̭͈̝̝̬̘͛̔̂̈͐͆͘͢ͅļ̷̡͖͓̠̻̲̺̭͐ͧ̀ͧͪ̃ͪ̆̑̾ͩ̓̑͞͞d̡̙̰̦̙̰͉͎͍̮̥͕͈͎͓̘̼̦͌̇̏ͥ͂̒́͘̕eͨͮ́ͫͬ̿ͤ̄̈́ͥ͐̽̓ͣ̚̚̚͝͏̞̲̪͔̖̣̳̼̖͉͍̙ͅr̴̛̙̘͖͒́ͧ̀̄̊̿̃ͨͣͬ̓͌̀͟.̶̸̝̺̟̭͉̻̟̫̫̹̭͈͎͇͓̄͑̋ͪ̓̎ͨ͊̄̑̃͂͒̍̚͞}̵̳̫̩̙̞̪̺̺̹̜͈́ͦ̿̾̊ͩ̉̋̃͗͂̓̀́̚͡ͅ"

The number on the sign counts down four units when the auto turrets fire.

A Secondary turret fires a dart at ASEAMAT, (3d6+Syn v 3d6+Con = 26 v 25) The frequencies on the dart scramble ASEAMAT's Motor Function, stunning him this turn!  This moves the counter down by 1.

Ashley Summons the Gatekeeper.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(1d100 = 46, 2d8+10*2+24= 59!) Using all of his power, Ikarus Carves a deep gouge into the metal.  About 6 more would do the job...

More people hop down into the abyss, seeing the setup currently happening with Kyanna's flashlight to light the way.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27796 on: July 24, 2016, 08:20:08 pm »

ASEAMAT de-stuns.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 09:34:28 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27797 on: July 24, 2016, 08:23:23 pm »

Isshen walks up behind Ikarus, "Step aside. I'll obliterate it with my Cero." If Ikarus does, Isshen charges up and fires a regular Cero at the door point blank.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27798 on: July 24, 2016, 08:52:30 pm »

"Not before I have a shot at it! Stand back! Kyanna begins charging up a Nova Blast.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 09:56:00 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27799 on: July 24, 2016, 09:18:44 pm »

Kyle strolls past the two and opens a portal on both sides of the door.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #27800 on: July 24, 2016, 09:54:36 pm »

Ashley uses Shredder.

The Gatekeeper uses Armor Up!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27801 on: July 24, 2016, 10:27:50 pm »

(3d10+10)+(3d6+14+16)= 102!!!

The blast door is dented, and then Warped by the Cero, followed by the charged Nova blast, it looks more akin to a helmet than a door, and is nearing it's threshold.

Kyle cannot phase through the door, as warped space would make that a dangerous event.

DarkTech MZ-King fires a barrage of missiles, utilizing the RYNO shot to deal (1d20+15=31) 31 damage in an AoE!  The Ammo counter drops by 10.

Ashley uses Shredder, reducing it's Armor by (1d6=5) 5 for 3 Turns!

The AutoTurrets React immediately to the attack, blasting Ashley for (4d20=28) 16 Damage! The Ammo Counter Drops by 4.

The AutoTurrets React immediately to the attack, blasting Ashley with a dart that Injects a paralyzing venom! (3d6+Syn v 3d6+Con= 20 v 20) She only just resists it's effects, shaking off the paralysis. The Ammo Counter Drops by 1.

The Gatekeeper uses Armor Up! everyone's RES is boosted by 12 for 2 turns!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27802 on: July 24, 2016, 10:52:25 pm »

Kyanna fires a Missile Shot into the door.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #27803 on: July 24, 2016, 11:19:59 pm »

Ashley uses Void Strike.

The Gatekeeper giggles, and casts Rally, healing Ashley and ASEAMAT.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27804 on: July 24, 2016, 11:24:02 pm »

Isshen follows up by drawing his twin Blades and Preforming his Twin Blade Duet on the blast doors after Kyanna's Missile, "I'll demolish this damned door!"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27805 on: July 24, 2016, 11:24:18 pm »

"Not many, actually.. only the, eh, base that lets ye' aim it. Its mostly energy," the gnome said with a nod, glancing over to the work-in-progress device.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27806 on: July 24, 2016, 11:30:30 pm »

Law looks shocked.

"M-m-m-my Multitool can turn into th-things w-without moving parts!"

He demonstrates by having the egg shaped ball of metal transform into various things, from a large statue to a tiny model of the death star.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27807 on: July 24, 2016, 11:34:37 pm »

"Wowie! Never seen anythin' like that.." he said with an impressed tone, giving a small nod, "mah' wrench can't do that."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27808 on: July 25, 2016, 12:10:09 am »

ASEAMAT burns his bonus action to summon turrets and blast the robot with Very Dangerous Explosives, in addition to slathering it with incipient moon-cancer (Conversion Gel)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27809 on: July 25, 2016, 12:42:25 am »

[YOU.]

Law hears a sinister voice in his head, dark and powerful but faint at the same time.

[WHAT IS THAT.]
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1852 1853 [1854] 1855 1856 ... 1862