Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1850 1851 [1852] 1853 1854 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766372 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27765 on: July 22, 2016, 08:08:24 am »

ASEAMAT looks at the crazy people jumping down a who-knows-how-high tunnel and places a strip of Adhesion Gel on the side of the shaft, before following that up with an Aerial Faith Plate that, unless somebody decides to dodge it, should safely redirect the falling people onto the adhesion gel.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:22:44 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27766 on: July 22, 2016, 12:38:31 pm »

The snappily-dressed blonde person is around.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27767 on: July 22, 2016, 07:22:08 pm »

Everyone leaps down while Kyanna goes deeper, revealing a sliding mechanical door with a keycard lock, and a strange room in the other direction, down a long hallway, from what she can see, the floor is spot welded repeatedly with tons of metal plating, seems it even now needs more repairs...

The keycard door is sturdy, it would take a very powerful attack to damage it or the surrounding walls.

Some sort of blinking can be seen in the room to the right.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 07:33:46 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27768 on: July 22, 2016, 07:49:35 pm »

ASEAMAT heads down the corridor to the right.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27769 on: July 22, 2016, 11:53:47 pm »

Investigate the door. See if it's got any mechanical vulnerabilities, where the locking mechanism could be compromised and disengaged.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27770 on: July 23, 2016, 12:28:01 am »

Ikarus stretches, covering himself in a thick blanket of pure darkness.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27771 on: July 23, 2016, 08:07:02 pm »

Ray shows his ID. "I was dealing with some trouble up North. Private 'X-Ray' Narvayez, Volcan Wulfs unit. I'm here with my companion, Caboose, to protect a VIP." Law continues to be perched upon Ray's shoulder.
The red Peacekeeper taps the barrel of his rifle. "That so? Volcan Wulfs, ain't never heard of them before. What about you?"
His white teammate shrugs.
"So what's the deal with you guys then?"

Everyone else and Aesford proceeds to the front gate, where several Peacekeepers stand at attention at their arrival. "My name is....um...*cough*...Arthur King, vice-president of personnel, New York Jets." He pulls out a laminated sheet of paper from his suit pocket embraisoned with the NFL Logo, but no name. One of the Peacekeepers takes it, surveying it closely. "These are my wife, my daughter, my bodyguard, my coworkers, and my chauffeur and his daughter."
The Peacekeepers murmur to themselves, but are still audible:
"Who the hell is this guy? Do the Jets even have a vice president of personnel? What does a vice president of personnel even do?"
"I dunno', but the pass looks legit."
The Peacekeeper hands Aesford his pass back and waves at the guard building within the property, and the gate opens up.
"Alright, get in. And before you ask like everyone else, I have no idea where Mr. Megatron is right now, he's a busy man."
The gate shuts behind them and the Party is standing in an opulent garden before the massive swimming pool area, which features its own slide and Jacuzzi, in addition to the other amenities such as grills and a sound system. In addition to the guests, there also appears to be white-uniformed staff moving about hurriedly, carrying trays and dishes to and fro. Past this are doors to the actual mansion itself.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27772 on: July 23, 2016, 08:12:54 pm »

Volx subtly attempts to scan for Megatron psionically.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27773 on: July 23, 2016, 08:16:28 pm »

"I don't blame you, we don't tend to see much action unless there's NFL personnel going through really rough places. Or unless we need to track down important people, which is why I brought Caboose just in case there's a need for ariel recon of that kind... Owls are very good at that kind of thing."

Kyle looks haughty. And also scans for the typical person serving drinks.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27774 on: July 23, 2016, 09:05:49 pm »

big daddy takes a seat near a kiddy pool so little sis may play
No sig yet

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #27775 on: July 23, 2016, 10:35:38 pm »

"Well, isn't this interesting..."
Ashley follows ASEAMAT.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27776 on: July 23, 2016, 11:53:22 pm »

Going down the right hallway, ASEAMAT and Ashley enter the strange room, suddenly, two things drop down, a kinetic locked steel door, and the husk of some mechanical monstrosity, it clangs down like a car frame dropped from it's assembly line. a single arm wields a rocket launcher that clashes with the rest of it, and it's body shimmers with pinkish purple energy.  It's red eye, a dull unlit color indicates it's lack of activity as much as it's stillness does.

The aura in the room warps space, activating the ASHPD's internal safety features, and shutting down the currently placed portals.

The door's seams are held in place by nothing more than pure steel, and the locking mechanism is hidden behind a perfectly seamless frame.  It seems going straight through or opening it normally are the two solutions at hand.

Law looks at the blueprints with confusion, turning them this way and that.

"Must be a language gap, I'm not familiar with the language and terminology here... how many moving parts are in it?"

Click looks unimpressed with the party, and if there isn't that much attention on her, she Super High Jumps in a corner to get out of sight, checking the area for security and layout.  Any vents, cameras, or rooms with guards in front?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #27777 on: July 24, 2016, 12:10:51 am »

"Well... What's shall we do?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27778 on: July 24, 2016, 01:17:44 am »

Kyanna sighs irritably, which turns into an audible grunt when the other door slams shut. She walks down the hall and performs a similar inspection on it.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27779 on: July 24, 2016, 02:35:17 am »

Ikarus grunts, morphing his body to become more agile and strong, at the cost of temporarily weakening his resistances and slowing down his brain just a bit. He starts running at the recently-dropped steel door.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1850 1851 [1852] 1853 1854 ... 1862