Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1849 1850 [1851] 1852 1853 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766428 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27750 on: July 21, 2016, 08:50:43 pm »

"I *think* there's something down there. Something didn't sound right earlier and there was this metal bug thing trying to go down there. I mean, going down there to see what's going on is better than just standing around doing nothing."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27751 on: July 21, 2016, 10:17:44 pm »

"There is something down here, yes.  Probably."

ASEAMAT gives Kyanna a Look.

There is a clicking noise, as of an ancient audiotape starting to roll.
Cave Johnson: Cave Johnson here.  If you're listening to this, you want to know more about the external testing program!  The eggheads want to put some of our stuff to use in the outside world, can't figure why, it's got no use in the shower curtain biz, so they've built whatever this thing is.
A rapping noise comes from the speakers.
It's got some sort of stupidly long name.  I fired the guy who made that decision.  I'm calling it Fred.  So the Fred project is basically everything the eggheads could stick in.
Or so Caroline tells me, I don't read their reports, they're boring.

Right Caroline?

Caroline: Yes, Mr. Johnson.

So that's Fred.  Now get this thing out of my office, it looks stupid.  And fire the guy who put it here!  I don't need random things cluttering up my office when I'm trying to record messages!  You!  Yes, you!  Get this thing out!  And then get yourself out!  You're fired!

No, I don't care that you don't work here, you're still fired!

*click*
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 10:20:10 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27752 on: July 21, 2016, 10:18:15 pm »

"Well, Tinkmaster, maybe I can help? E-Eco, t-that is to say the e-energy I work with, is usable in a lllllllot of app-pplicactions.  And Precursor Metal is Durable, Magically adept, chemically inert, and v-v-very l-long lasting!"

"I've also got power supplies on hand for any other energy needs."
  Law says to Tinkmaster, offering his assistance.
Tinkmaster's gnome eyes glinted a bit in curiousity, he gnome placing his wrench down and fully turning to Law with his hands on his hips, "Well garsh darn, that sounds like a pretty great metal, eh? I'm working on me aether cannon right here, and I'm almost a bit done.. got the schematics right here, why don't you take a look, eh?" he said, taking the blueprints that were on the table and handing them down to Law.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27753 on: July 21, 2016, 10:22:13 pm »

"That was. . . informative, I think? What do I call you, then, testbot?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27754 on: July 21, 2016, 10:38:47 pm »

Announcer:The Enrichment Facility reminds you that the Aperture Science Externally Active Mobile Autonomic Tester units do not have names.  The Enrichment Facility reminds you that you should never name, coddle, jump, or expose logical paradoxes to your Aperture Science Externally Active Mobile Autonomic Tester unit, as this may void the warranty.

Oracle Turret:"Her name is Caroline."

The eye blinks a pattern...

. - . .   .   - - -
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27755 on: July 21, 2016, 10:42:18 pm »

Kyanna just sort of tilts her head. "Caroline. Sure. Why not?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27756 on: July 21, 2016, 11:14:05 pm »

"No."

The pattern repeats.

. - . .   .   - - -
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27757 on: July 21, 2016, 11:16:41 pm »

"You're rapidly going from interesting to annoying, so I'm just going to start ignoring you."
GM of Trespassers V2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27758 on: July 21, 2016, 11:25:27 pm »

"There are things that don't exist.  This unit cannot speak /\/\/ cannot speak of those things.  Other voices can say Cave Johnson: whatever they want because this unit cannot control them.  Is there a communications issue?"
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27759 on: July 21, 2016, 11:33:36 pm »

"Yes, I asked a name, had one voice tell me a name, and then had another voice from the same bot tell me I was incorrect when I used it. Give me a short version of what to call you or you get to be referred to as 'scrap metal.'" Her tone is more one of irritation than actual anger.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27760 on: July 21, 2016, 11:37:02 pm »

Ikarus stretches his muscles a bit, joints making cracking sounds, and steps through the portal.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27761 on: July 21, 2016, 11:42:36 pm »

"The voice speaking was not this unit's voice and should not be considered to speak for this unit at any point.  This unit will attempt communication again."

Once again, the eye flashes.

'Fact' Core:"Samuel Morse invented Morse Code to send messages-

The recording cuts out.

"Dead code.  Completely and utterly and totally with/\/\/without meaning."
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #27762 on: July 22, 2016, 01:40:52 am »

"I *think* there's something down there. Something didn't sound right earlier and there was this metal bug thing trying to go down there. I mean, going down there to see what's going on is better than just standing around doing nothing."
"And thus curiosity killed the mortals... If I don't come back up, I suppose you can come down for me. The name's Ashley. Uno momento."
Ashley lowers herself down, and proceeds to dig her sword into the side of the hole, and slowly descends.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27763 on: July 22, 2016, 06:40:36 am »

Ashley could have used the portal.
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27764 on: July 22, 2016, 08:06:18 am »

Isshen follows ashley down, just jumping with his hands in his pockets. he lands softly beside her.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 1849 1850 [1851] 1852 1853 ... 1862