Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1831 1832 [1833] 1834 1835 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767045 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27480 on: July 17, 2016, 06:35:53 am »

"Nopenopenooooooooooooo way."

He is now fiddling with the egg while sprinting about as well as he can, tripping and generally being slower than before.  Not that he realizes this.

He is visibly frustrated by the Orb's refusal to do some unknown thing. If it was intended to do anything at all.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27481 on: July 17, 2016, 06:38:13 am »

As he is too busy fiddling with the egg to look where he is going, he bumps into something very, very hard.

When he looks up, he sees an ominous figure, cloaked in darkness and with glowing, red eyes that seem to stare into his soul.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27482 on: July 17, 2016, 06:49:21 am »

"I've Got a Thing!"

He brandishes the egg shaped piece of metal, once cannot tell if he is intending to threaten or beg in return for it, either way, he backs up, landing on his rump with a jingle of Metal and trinkets from his cloth bag.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27483 on: July 17, 2016, 06:55:42 am »

"I've Got a Thing!"

He brandishes the egg shaped piece of metal, once cannot tell if he is intending to threaten or beg in return for it, either way, he backs up, landing on his rump with a jingle of Metal and trinkets from his cloth bag.
The figure leans closer to him, seemingly observing him. Its eyes blink, and it speaks with an utterly commanding tone. "I have never seen a creature like you before." Its voice is deep, resonant, and quite frightening.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27484 on: July 17, 2016, 07:02:14 am »

"*long exhale*  O-oh thank goodness.  I thought you were one of those n-non-talking deadly s-s-strangers that just attack people for no reason."

"I a-am a precursor.  A member of one of the p-p-proudest and oldest s-spacefaring races in existence...  O-our intellect and wisdom are unmatched-  -U-uususally."

"I've n-never seen a p-person quite as large as yourself, w-what m-manner of c-creature are you? I-if it's ok to ask of course..."

He rambles.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27485 on: July 17, 2016, 07:03:24 am »

"Sounds like our boy C.J. has got himself a party going on. Do any of y'all know if you're on the V.I.P. list?"
Kyle scratches his neck.
"Hm, what do you think the guests were supposed to show up in, suit and tie or swimwear?"

Meanwhile, Ray straps his helmet back on with a sigh as he observes the peacekeepers posted around the building, looking for where the patrols would intersect and where individuals would be alone and unobserved for long periods of time. Then after a moment he shrugs.
"Oh right, I'm in uniform, no one's going to bat an eye if I just walk in looking busy and slightly annoyed."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27486 on: July 17, 2016, 07:08:57 am »

"*long exhale*  O-oh thank goodness.  I thought you were one of those n-non-talking deadly s-s-strangers that just attack people for no reason."

"I a-am a precursor.  A member of one of the p-p-proudest and oldest s-spacefaring races in existence...  O-our intellect and wisdom are unmatched-  -U-uususally."

"I've n-never seen a p-person quite as large as yourself, w-what m-manner of c-creature are you? I-if it's ok to ask of course..."

He rambles.
It leans backwards, and steps into the light. Law sees the full, muscular form of the figure, as he poses. "Once, I was as a God. Now, I am a servant. My name is Ikarus, and, I was born amongst a race of beings that were called Pillar Men.

What are you doing here, Precursor?"
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27487 on: July 17, 2016, 07:12:09 am »

"I was t-trained and sent here to help take care of something called 'Tresspassers'?  I am trying to find my way to the headquarters o-or w-whatever is closest for dealing ww-with this."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27488 on: July 17, 2016, 07:17:58 am »

He folds his hand at him. "And what exactly can you do to combat the Trespassers?"
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27489 on: July 17, 2016, 07:30:54 am »

Now that he has calmed down, he tinkers with the sphere, it seemingly transmutes before one's very eyes into a bronze life sized statue of a Steamroller, covered in the same runic carvings and linework as the egg itself, even more complex.  It appears to be the same weight as before, as he is still able to lift it.  It is then turned back to normal, and then into several weapons, tools, and other strange objects, before returning to it's original shape.

"And I have advanced materials and technology that will be used in creating useful equipment for them."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27490 on: July 17, 2016, 07:34:19 am »

He peers curiously at it. "Hmph. Follow me to the ship." He spins around and walks in the direction of it.
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27491 on: July 17, 2016, 07:35:09 am »

Law Picks himself up and follows nervously.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27492 on: July 17, 2016, 07:40:19 am »

Presumably, they gets to the ship. During the way there, he seems to almost melt in the shadows, before seemingly moving himself back into a light source.
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27493 on: July 17, 2016, 07:49:50 am »

"Well, It is a fixer upper.  I guess that would be my first big job then."  He looks over the exterior of the ship.

"Not enough metal though just yet.  I'll need to save up my Precursor Orbs for the leafing."

"...Bit sparse here isn't it..."
he comments absentmindedly to himself.

"S-so,  uhh,  c-cool lighting."

He comments, examining the ship's insides.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27494 on: July 17, 2016, 08:04:52 am »

"Go in, then." He steps aside to let him pass.
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1831 1832 [1833] 1834 1835 ... 1862