Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1829 1830 [1831] 1832 1833 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767118 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27450 on: July 08, 2016, 07:00:34 pm »

Bodyguard:
Penelope and Yamal should get ready to drive back as their principals leave the building.

The brownstone golem contemplates it for a second. Only a second. He lowers his fists and stares at Dackly greedily.
"How much? God knows, me bosses pay me nothin' to rough people up."

Imposter:
Asuka and Kyoko give pursuit as the Imposter Rider flees! The Evridiki-Doll attempts to treat Kyoko's wounds, and another doll attempts to shoot a string of magical wire at him, causing the creature to trip over and take several shots from Victoria, some of which ping off his armor.

The creature snarls at 6AR as it is surrounded by Tourmaline, the Jedi and Evridiki. It looks around, before attempting to get away by bashing the wall next to it open.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 06:08:03 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27451 on: July 09, 2016, 08:48:53 am »

-snip for double post-
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:59:10 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27452 on: July 09, 2016, 08:49:34 am »

Tourmaline jumps towards the creature, aiming all four of her arms at it and firing four claw shots at it. This will be fun.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27453 on: July 09, 2016, 11:03:22 am »

Haruka runs forward as fast as she can, rushing in recklessly to attack the Impostor twice; one with a level stab, and another with a powerful overhead slam!
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27454 on: July 09, 2016, 11:24:14 am »

Asuka whirls her whip directly at the Impostor's face! She follows him on the back of Parov Stelar.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27455 on: July 09, 2016, 12:16:51 pm »

6AR unleashes a Flurry of (nonlethal) Blows!

((I really need to rework the sheet, but for the moment, I guess you can continue using the current iteration but ignore Parry Dodge Block and enforce the stat caps.))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 12:57:48 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27456 on: July 09, 2016, 09:24:52 pm »

Dackly offers the Small Mineral Water Prism

"If you can find a buyer, this little piece of work is worth every motor in this lot and then some."

"I'll pay you this if you get all these vehicles stripped for parts.  Be as rough as you like."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27457 on: July 12, 2016, 03:07:40 am »

Freeform Favela Battle Part 2: Home Defense

The Donchaka continue to perform the Ballad of 1999, whilst The Stranger continues to throw Boomerangs into the swarm of miners. A few of the fleeing ones are struck unconscious as their heads are met with the devices.

Volx attempts to take out the major operators of the tank. With a burst of mental energy, the driver falls off of his sheet and goes dark as he hits the ground, the spotter having a similar response. The Gunner is struck with something like a headache but he's able to fend it off.

"I don't suppose I could ask you to politely leave?" Kyle asks as the miners fill out of the crashed truck and begun to assault his the interior of the house. Before they can begin shooting properly, Kyle grabs a piece of wood and flings at a miner, hitting him in the hand and causing him to drop his gun, which does not fire at his comrades despite what Kyle had written in his tablet.

Big Daddy swings his spinning drill at the Mech Suit in a blind range, but the machine jukes him and kicks at his center of mass, sending him crashing against the side of the alley, pinned by its massive foot that grips at his waist like a claw. This Mech Suit could certainly turn out to be a fair opponent for him.

Anna, seeing her teammate on trouble, leaps off the roof and onto the Mech Suit, and lands with her elbow on top of it's metallic frame, shattering the head part of the robot. It falls to the ground, it's pilot quickly scrambling out of the ruined husk.

Aesford runs at the rooftop snipers and ends up taking a .50 caliber bullet to the chest, sending him flying off the roof and through the Western wall of The Stranger's house.

Lynch picks up the disabled Technical Vehicle and throws it at the tank, and his only reward is the truck bouncing off the exterior of the well-armed vehicle.

The lone tank Gunner begins to aim his cannon at the Stranger's house, only for the Thank to suddenly explode like the end of a Tom Hank's movie, the Biplanes suffering a similar fate as they are shot out of the sky by some invisible force. Suddenly, a large quadcopter appears over the House along with two smaller models. Each of these aircraft begin bombarding the area with various weaponry, the large mining crowd is dispersed as they are pelted with a machine gun of electrical bullets while the snipers and flamethrower are eviscerated via lasers. The quadcopters then deploy ropes, out of which Peacekeepers of varying color slide down, jump onto the ground and storm the House, taking the invading miners by surprise and quickly eliminating them with efficient gauss-rounds, leaving The Stranger's decorum mostly intact, just with the addition of several bodies now.

Notably among the Peacekeeper's is a single forest-green soldier, a cape adorning his back. Aesford recovers from being shot by the sniper and recognizes the Peacekeeper, "Lieutenant J.R.? What are you doing here?" The Peacekeeper holsters some sort of pistol, "I got put on Favela duty, what do you think? And it just so happens I get a distress signal saying that there are two Seahawk players trapped somewhere in deep shit? We'll talk more, but I suggest you get yourself and your people up into my Quad before more of these people showed up, the radar's lit up like the 4th of July with all the miners ready to swarm you all."

Home Defense Complete
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27458 on: July 12, 2016, 03:12:25 am »

Both the Donchaka and The Stranger do so.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27459 on: July 12, 2016, 08:35:53 am »

Little sis screams and big daddy goes taps into his old programing/mental conditioning. He unleashes electro bolt and swings his drill
No sig yet

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27460 on: July 12, 2016, 09:03:37 am »

[Do not forget the man that offered us assistance earlier. We did just cause part of his home to be destroyed.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27461 on: July 12, 2016, 09:28:55 am »

Kyle scowls at his tablet, tapping it against a wall as he prepares to evac.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #27462 on: July 15, 2016, 12:53:08 pm »

Evridiki immediately grabs her syringe gun, and clacks a blue syringe into it as fast as she can manage, aiming it at the shapeshifter. "We have GOT you now!" She then, baring her teeth, fired it off at the impostor.
Cryptobiolin the impostor!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:53:56 am by Powder Miner »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27463 on: July 15, 2016, 01:30:22 pm »

Eirika stabs Lexy B.
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27464 on: July 15, 2016, 02:01:31 pm »

The Party climbs to the large quadcopter via rope, the size of what would have qualified for a bomber in times past, built like a mini-fortress. The two smaller aircraft hover in the air, occasionally shooting a missile at some target in the distance. Compared to the luxury of the train, the interior of the quadcopter is harshly metallic and spartan. "Let's get out of here!" Lieutenant J.R. bangs on the door to the cockpit and the quadcopter ascends and begins to fly Southbound accompanied by its smaller brethren, any of the passengers who had previously never flown before would find it to be a jarring experience.

J.R. removes his helmet, revealing himself, his countenance resembling a young Idris Elba, though significantly less British. "You know Aes, it's not like we decide where we're getting our next post. Sometimes we get stationed at an NFL game and have to deal with rich kids getting in to fights and streaking, and sometimes we're sent into the heart of the Favela and get shot at with rockets and laser cannons." He walks past Aesford to give Lynch a solid dap. "What the hell were you doing in the Favela anyways? Were you on that train that got ambushed?"

"Yeah, we were. Heading down South, we're on our way to the LBC."

"You were lucky to get out of there without getting supremely fucked up, you know what those miners would do if they got their hands on a Seahawk player? And what's down in Long Beach for you?"

"Calvin Johnson, we've been invited to his place."

"Damn, you and Megatron having a meeting? Just like old times then, back on the field. Remember during his last season how he burned you for a 80-mile touchdown?" J.R. laughs, Aesford appears significantly less amused. "That's all good though, let me talk to my pilot." The Lieutenant steps into the cockpit and quickly there is a shift in the flight path of the copter, sending the Party on the path of Megatron's homestead.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 1829 1830 [1831] 1832 1833 ... 1862