Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1826 1827 [1828] 1829 1830 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767229 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27405 on: June 12, 2016, 02:49:20 pm »

Tourmaline chases after the imposter, hoping to get close enough to grab them.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27406 on: June 13, 2016, 11:41:57 am »

Kyle takes the strange man and carries him into his house, presumably with anyone that follows. Inside, the house is rather spartan but in better condition than what the Favela generally looked like. The stranger points to what looks like a beat-up radio with a single antenna sitting on the kitchen counter. "I can use my communications to contact the authorities. They wouldn't normally come, but if they hear that I have some football players and other important people in my house, that would get their attention." The front of the house is sprayed with fire from a heavy machine gun while a rocket slams into its eastern side. "I've upgraded my house to stop thieves and gangs, but not a whole army. It can withstand some punishment, but not forever. If they get inside and destroy the communications, the only way we'll stop them is if we fight our way out of the Favela and kill thousands of people. If you could stop them, we could save a lot of lives."

Freeform Favela Battle Part 2: Home Defense

The Stranger's house has is two-storied and four sided. There are alleways to the front and rear of the house, but the eastern and western parts are accessible to people travelling via rooftop, and a skilled jumper could leap onto the roof of the house if they get close. There is a door and two windows facing the front end, and one window upstairs facing the rear end. There is a hidden trap-door/entrance to the rooftop. The house is armored and may have some weapons or tools lying around, courtesy of its owner.

Miners

North End:
Technical Vehicle - 5 Occupants including 1 Driver and 1 Gunner on a Heavy Mounted Machine Gun

Western Rooftops:
16 Snipers
4 Machine Gunners

Eastern Rooftops:
8 Rockets
2 Flamethrowers

Rear End:
100+ Mob With Improvised Weapons and Low-Grade Firearms

The Party
Aesford: Normal
Lynch: Normal
Priscilla: Normal
Kyle: Normal
Anna: Normal
Sandra: Normal
Big Daddy: Normal
The Donchaka: Normal
Volx: Normal
Garnt: ?
The Stranger: ?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 11:43:29 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27407 on: June 13, 2016, 11:47:56 am »

Volx attempts to psychically disrupt the one operating the machine gun by essentially slapping his mind with Volx's, hopefully in a manner that causes a cessation of fire rather than doing it uncontrollably.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27408 on: June 13, 2016, 12:04:11 pm »

"Anna, return fire on the MGs please. Uh, suit guy, could you flip that car? It's going to get annoying if you don't. Sandra... uh... could you find something to maybe throw at the rocketeers? And... Where the fuck are all these guys in armor coming from? Sod it, you, medieval armor guy, go stand off against the mob with Aesford and Lynch."
Meanwhile, Kyle looks for an actual weapon.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27409 on: June 13, 2016, 12:11:06 pm »

The Stranger starts by Picking up a boomerang, tossing it behind him with intent to help the situation as he runs inside the house to start the communicator.

"Let's get this over with." he mumbles, running inside.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #27410 on: June 13, 2016, 02:46:20 pm »

"I guess I keep it non-lethal, right?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27411 on: June 13, 2016, 02:48:51 pm »

Big daddy revs his drill loads his rivet gun and is ready to fight. go for the rear end
No sig yet

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27412 on: June 13, 2016, 02:58:42 pm »

"I guess I keep it non-lethal, right?"
"I don't care what happens to them so long as they aren't shooting at us!
That's a lie, keeping them alive would be nice but it's secondary to ensuring our survival. Also, diver, it'd probably be better if you went to take care of the car since you're the best armored of us."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27413 on: June 13, 2016, 03:00:29 pm »

"Daddy will protect us! Little sis says with a smile. Big Daddy however currently looks murderous
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #27414 on: June 15, 2016, 02:22:56 pm »

Go deal with the roof guys. Try to be non-lethal if possible.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27415 on: June 17, 2016, 05:23:44 pm »

Bodyguards:
Yamal manages to get out before the situation gets too dangerous. She catches up to Penelope, at least.

[irr] Well, the golem takes a bullet to the chest.....and it freezes across his chest, but nowhere else. Being, well, stone, it does as much to him as shooting him with a normal bullet would; it leaves a small hole in his front. He blinks, before flexing his chest, breaking the layer of ice on it.
"Aye! You shot me!"
Just then, the van slams into him from behind, as Gozer attempts to move it into him. The van missing a wheel and not going very far, all it does is make him stumble slightly. He responds by smirking at Gozer before slamming the front of the car down with his fists, shoving the tires and front bumper into the road, smashing Gozer's head into the wheel and stunning the golem with the impact. However, Dackly manages to get out just before this, hanging on the front mirror of another van instead.

The golem points at the others.
"GET 'EM, BOYS!"

The other Mysterious Beings who came along with the brownstone golem begin to surround the heroes. Perhaps shooting him was NOT the best idea....
Chizuru prepares for battle, as do the Sloanes, who start daring the toughs to attack them.

Imposter:
The Armored Rider takes aim at Parov Stellar and fires; however, the Stand avoids the shot and manages to increase Asuka's speed. She surges at the Armored Rider, whipsword at the ready, but the Armored Rider is prepared to counter her attacks as he draws a card from his own holder and slots it across his belt. The Rider Belt announces something in a warped voice.

"Arcana: Death."
A warping field surrounds the Rider, as Asuka's whipsword clangs and bounces off of him, completely leaving him untouched. Victoria and Haruka arrive on the scene shortly, with the firearm-wielding Puella Magi firing on the Rider only for their dampening field to deflect her bullet entirely. Haruka is more successful, as her weapon-banging earns her a shot that barely misses, skimming past her arm instead.

The Imposter Rider backs away from his opponents, gun at the ready to counterattack as the field that shielded him dissipates.

Evridiki and Tourmaline manage, between the two, to send the crowd into a panic as they fly off in various directions, scared of the Mysterious Being now among them. And most of them are also wearing longcoats and hats.

This might be hard.

Tourmaline manages to grab someone, but [4] she grabs an actual person wearing a longcoat and a hat, who looks utterly scared at being grabbed by a random four-armed gem person. Evridiki, meanwhile, can hardly spy anything in the crowd.

6AR, however, is slightly luckier. From the air [10], he spies a person fleeing off into a nearby alley, shielded from sight of those on the ground.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27416 on: June 17, 2016, 05:27:00 pm »

6AR heads after the fleeing longcoat person, dropping in front of them, lightsaber at the ready but not active yet.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27417 on: June 17, 2016, 05:28:27 pm »

Haruka edges closer to the Armored Rider now that they've stopped to fight. She dismisses her gunlance for a moment to hold one hand to her side; bluish threads weave themselves together in a frenzy to form a doll clad in a dress. "Any ideas?" she calls out to her teammates without taking her eyes off of the foe before her.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #27418 on: June 17, 2016, 05:38:43 pm »

"Oh god dammit. And what's with all the trenchcoats around here? Is everyone a detective or something?"
Sighing, Evridiki looks around her, attempting to use the medHUD implanted in her eyes to find someone with vitals that don't look like they would fit for a normal person.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27419 on: June 17, 2016, 06:18:11 pm »

"Wild~." Dackly says.

She grabs Gozer, and drags him out of the spot.

"Hey, Mr. Brown, my guns are bad for all the fleshies sitting around.  Let's go somewhere and get you familiar with them, while your thugs do what they do so well.  You get to beat up a defenseless little snake like me, and Your thugs get to earn their paychecks."

Dackly goes to a clear spot  (She checks for a fire hydrant nearby as well), and waves him over.

"It's fine if you don't, not everyone has the stones to take on my group, much less me and Gozer here..." she pats the dazed and confused Earth Elemental as she calls him out.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 1826 1827 [1828] 1829 1830 ... 1862