Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767373 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #26880 on: May 10, 2016, 02:58:27 pm »

"Ah.

Who did it get away as, is the question.

And you need a better way to authenticate yourself."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26881 on: May 10, 2016, 03:01:31 pm »

BONUS BOSS BATTLE: THE VILLAGE PEOPLE
THEME: "Y.M.C.A." IN A MINOR KEY

The Donchaka elect to wait to make their move until the Village People have all attacked.

Volx infuses the Donchaka with the Swiftness of the wind! They only planned to use one action this turn, so next turn they can use two actions.

The Police Officer unleashes his vehicular maneuver, driving towards the Donchaka and Volx and pulling out a sub-machine gun to perform a Drive-By! It does 20 damage to the Donchaka, lowering their RES from 54 to 34. Volx is hit for a hefty 22 points of damage!

The Chief pulls out a War Club and charges at the Donchaka! He bashes it over them, attempting to pound through their aura and dealing 10 damage to it.

The Construction Worker throws a bucket of wet cement on the Donchaka. The Donchaka are coated in wet cement and their initiative in the fight has fallen!

The Biker makes a Molotov Cocktail and throws it into the center of the Donchaka, which ignites some of them aflame thanks to them being coated in beer! They suffer 8 points of pure damage!

The Naval Officer begins to charge up an attack!

The Cowboy fires his shotgun twice into the Donchaka! It takes away 20 points of bonus RES.

The Donchaka go into a rendition of the ballad of 1999! All of their status effects are removed! Their fever gauge increases to 13, and everyone in the party is healed for 15 HP!

The Village People continue to boogie. "You'll have to try harder than that to take us down!"

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:12:19 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26882 on: May 10, 2016, 03:03:36 pm »

"If you guys are wondering what that smell of brine is, that would be me. He won't smell like brine."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26883 on: May 10, 2016, 03:10:36 pm »

"That is not a definitive tell.  A mechanical authentication method would be far more efficacious.  Assuming, that is, that he cannot replicate something he has not seen."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26884 on: May 10, 2016, 03:10:43 pm »

If Volx would be so kind as to repeat swiftness once more, the donchaka repeat defence asap followed by healing after the enemy turn is concluded, they are getting closer...

"Oh we're just warming up big guys!~" a lone Donchaka says in the fever.

((Status seems to be out of date, wait, I see now, RES is being used as temp hp, that's fair. also, this boss fight is INTERESTING, I had a feeling it wouldn't be as easy as my calculations predicted... Nice job.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:16:46 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26885 on: May 10, 2016, 04:10:56 pm »

"... you guys hear music?"
Kyle says looking around.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26886 on: May 10, 2016, 04:12:54 pm »

((RES != tempHP though...))
Sigtext

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26887 on: May 10, 2016, 04:33:13 pm »

Volx obliges with another Swiftness.

Haruka nods quietly, seemingly relieved that someone else has taken over the role of speaking.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #26888 on: May 10, 2016, 04:36:10 pm »

Sandra listens intently.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26889 on: May 10, 2016, 04:37:25 pm »

"That is not a definitive tell.  A mechanical authentication method would be far more efficacious.  Assuming, that is, that he cannot replicate something he has not seen."
".......so you're telling me that someone who smells like brine can't be told from someone who doesn't smell like brine?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26890 on: May 10, 2016, 04:38:00 pm »

Aesford listens. "Yeah, I can hear the beat thumping..."

A group of exceptionally well-dressed men run down the street. "You guys want to check out what's going on?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26891 on: May 10, 2016, 04:39:06 pm »

".......so you're telling me that someone who smells like brine can't be told from someone who doesn't smell like brine?"
"It is much less foolproof to have something more tangible.  Kyoko was taken in by this Cell, was she not?"
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26892 on: May 10, 2016, 04:40:47 pm »

"......I would not be taking her as the prime example of smarts."
"W-what kind of a sucker do you take me for? I'm not some blowfish!"
"Last week, you forgot what a wallet was and tried to eat the damn thing."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26893 on: May 10, 2016, 04:42:45 pm »

"Further, external authentication can be expanded beyond you to some small number of others.  Whereas your smell will not be extensible."
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26894 on: May 10, 2016, 04:46:33 pm »

Aesford listens. "Yeah, I can hear the beat thumping..."

A group of exceptionally well-dressed men run down the street. "You guys want to check out what's going on?"
Kyle thinks for a second before shrugging.
Pages: 1 ... 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 ... 1862