Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1782 1783 [1784] 1785 1786 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767669 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #26745 on: May 08, 2016, 03:16:16 pm »

"I'll only do what's necessary."
Contagion crosses his arms.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #26746 on: May 08, 2016, 03:20:56 pm »

Well, Yamal can certainly be frighteningly sharkish when she wants to! And sometimes when she doesn't. But when he finally spills the beans, her face loses a great deal  of its terror, the shipgirl giggling softly for a moment, covering her mouth with her hand before she straightens herself out. It's a weird sound, coming from someone like her. No wombats driving golfcarts, though.

When she drops her hand back down, those dark eyes are twinkling.

"Well, why didn't you just say so? All we need to do is to make a bigger story. And since we happen to be strange, new and..."

The shipgirl smiles that particular playful, flirtatious smile again, as she slides up to (a female member of the party. Probably Chizuru, since Elf is here, otherwise probably Simuna, otherwise... well, anyone else available who isn't from around here, really), wrapping one strong arm around them and giving a good squeeze even as she leans in and plants an affectionate kiss on the cheek, playing all too well the part of a lover. Way too well. ...she is probably at least a little into this, damn it.

"...friendly heroes, I'm sure we are much more interesting than you. Do you think they'll take it badly when they learn that I'm nuclear powered?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26747 on: May 08, 2016, 03:22:34 pm »

Wilson looks somewhere between very and really uncomfortable and buries himself in the gun.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26748 on: May 08, 2016, 03:23:00 pm »

When Alv turns to Contagion, a fair portion of his nervousness just dissipates. "Right. They're just paparazzi, so nothing permanent should be necessary, even if they're, well... the paparazzi in this Megalopolis."

It's back when he replies to Yamal. "Oh, uh, well... that... would be a working plan, uh, wouldn't it...?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26749 on: May 08, 2016, 03:27:01 pm »

"Wouldn't work. Not while she's around." The man points to Nicole. "They've been digging up for dirt on her for years."
Chizuru looks completely unperturbed!

"....Wilson, are you alright?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26750 on: May 08, 2016, 03:27:58 pm »

"Yes! Uh, y-yeah, I'm fine."
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26751 on: May 08, 2016, 03:30:55 pm »

He sighs. "Honestly... it's just terrible. I don't like the media. They've ruined a lot of things for a lot of people, and forced people to go paths they didn't want to go down."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #26752 on: May 08, 2016, 03:32:57 pm »

Yamal frowns, releasing Chizuru to her fate. "...still. Distraction, nuclear power, et cetera? The media really isn't that hard to distract. Just say something ridiculous loudly enough often enough and they'll pay attention."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26753 on: May 08, 2016, 03:33:29 pm »

"The normal news aren't usually bad. Paparazzi though..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26754 on: May 08, 2016, 03:38:54 pm »

Penelope lowers her rifle
"I am aware, Mister Olhouser."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26755 on: May 08, 2016, 03:45:35 pm »

"Why did you do that you useless droid? I have a sense to ignore this fight and beat the force right out of you!" Tourmaline glares at 6AR then launches a Hardlight Claw at Kyoko in an attempt to pull Kyoko to her.

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26756 on: May 08, 2016, 03:51:48 pm »

Aesford turns to Anna and Sandra. "Maybe we should hit the gym later and first we should find the Donchaka. I hope those little dudes didn't get caught up in the crazy bullshit that goes on here."

Meanwhile,

BONUS BOSS BATTLE: THE VILLAGE PEOPLE
THEME: "Y.M.C.A." IN A MINOR KEY

The Donchaka begin to  sway and march in place, supported in their efforts by Volx. This might be their most perilous battle yet, for if they lose, it will prove that the Donchaka have no rhythm. What horrors would befall their tribe if this was the case?

At 8 Fever, and with the aid of Volx, the Donchaka gain a staggering 54 points of RES this turn! Their Fever goes up to 8!

The Police Officer hops onto an ad hoc police motorcycle, still bouncing as he clamps down in his seat!
The Police Officer is preparing for a vehicular maneuver next turn!

The Chief pulls out a Long Bow and fires a Flaming Arrow at the Donchaka! The arrow lands on the shield of one of the tribespeople, setting them on fire, but they are quickly snuffed out thanks to the Lament of Retreat.

The Construction Worker throws a Steel Beam at the Donchaka! With their unified strength, they bat it away from their position and it goes crashing through a nearby table.

The Biker opens up a bottle of beer and sprays it all over the Donchaka, making them sticky, wet and smelly! They suffer a reduction in Strength next turn! They are also now flammable.

There is a lull in the encompassing disco music for a moment so that the Naval Officer can play a tune on his Bugle! The Village People receive an offensive bonus next turn!

The Cowboy loads some buckshot into his Shotgun.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

[Because this is a Bonus Boss Fight, there is no penalty for losing, and the Village People will still be around regardless of the outcome.]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26757 on: May 08, 2016, 03:56:14 pm »

"Why did you do that you useless droid? I have a sense to ignore this fight and beat the force right out of you!" Tourmaline glares at 6AR then launches a Hardlight Claw at Kyoko in an attempt to pull Kyoko to her.
"It is not mine alone that caused this.  We did not need to assault her or insult her."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 04:02:23 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26758 on: May 08, 2016, 04:00:32 pm »

Inomi attempts to finish Golden Gigas A with Arcana Strength: Shattering Blow!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26759 on: May 08, 2016, 04:03:00 pm »

They delay their turn Until after all the enemies have made their move, then...

Ballad of 1999!
Pata Pon Don Chaka!
'Doom Doom Doom Doom'

"Pata po-on don-chaka~!"
"Pata po-on don-chaka~!"
"Pata po-on don-chaka~!"

It cures their status effects, renders them immune to the harmful effects of future status effects until they take another action, Restores their health by 1d(Fever Gauge), and gives them a Bonus 5 Fever to their Fever Gauge this turn, regardless of action success!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 09:07:27 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 1782 1783 [1784] 1785 1786 ... 1862