Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1769 1770 [1771] 1772 1773 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766941 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #26550 on: May 03, 2016, 09:13:26 pm »

Volx would shake its head, if it had a head.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26551 on: May 03, 2016, 09:23:31 pm »

"Augh, not the head..."

Alanis collapses to the ground and throws up a Kinetic Shell around themself.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:25:55 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26552 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:37 pm »

The door remains locked for a few moments, despite all of the budging and attacking, before it is opened by a large chef who stares down at the Donchaka, his apron stained with wine and meat.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26553 on: May 03, 2016, 09:55:56 pm »

"We're the entertainment." One of them says, gesturing to the sets of drums brought out of subspace temporarily, Volx included.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26554 on: May 03, 2016, 09:58:12 pm »

The chef scratches at his ear.

"...but they already have the DJ. And the dancers."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26555 on: May 03, 2016, 10:05:41 pm »

"We're the good entertainment." The one speaking lays on the confidence.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26556 on: May 03, 2016, 10:20:39 pm »

Volx, deciding to play along, puts a bit of mental pressure on the man to accept the explanation.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26557 on: May 04, 2016, 12:01:22 am »

((Dackly on Monster mission, Bodyguard mission if more than 3 people also go on monster mission))

"That reminds me, If anyone wants to fuse their equipment, it is first come first serve, Simply talk to me and I can upgrade your gear via the power of magic, it will take a while, so be prepared to not get the product until we get back."

"Am I the only person here who had a ton of equipment that I was dissatisfied with?"

"Jeeze, tough crowd, I mean, this Altar can literally Fuse anything that is a Piece of Equipment, unless I am missing some magical vibes on the methodology..."
Dackly says aloud, wondering if she has really been that fortunate to have no lack of Weaponry and itemry.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:04:47 am by Shadestyle »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26558 on: May 04, 2016, 12:09:07 am »

"I mean, I don't really need new equipment. My weapons and armor are just as strong as my magic is, and I don't have to carry them around. Besides, wouldn't they just disappear once I reverted?"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:11:20 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26559 on: May 04, 2016, 12:09:54 am »

Between the Donchaka's confident spokesperson and Volx's prodding, the chef lets them all in. "Alright then. Have a good show."

The Donchaka make their way through the extensive kitchen and find themselves on a dance floor filled with pulsating strobe lights and a bass so heavy the ground shakes upon each hit.
There are many gyrating men wearing a delightful assortment of costumes.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26560 on: May 04, 2016, 12:15:39 am »

"Well, if I am not entirely wrong, you could fuse it with a piece of material equipment, and upon reverting, the magical portion would dissipate, and possibly reappear once you did your thing once more."

"Like putting a building on a foundation, an object based in matter could allow you to focus your powers more effectively, and I can Petrify almost anything into stone, so depending on how badly you personally need it to dissipate, I could merely petrify an instance of the magical gear, and use that as the basis for a piece of fused gear which shares the summoned equipment's properties..."
  Dackly is running the numbers in her head already, exited at the prospect.

They are in! they party the night away, The Almighty adding it's own Base to the already intense thumping taking place.

If Fever were tangible, the Donchaka would be up to their necks in it.

Easily worth the effort, according to everyone involved, and their tribal garb is probably not ill suited to the environment.

Several of them may end up chatting with any who are particularly chatty.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26561 on: May 04, 2016, 12:25:46 am »

Haruka thinks for a moment. "I think that I could try it. Even if it doesn't work, I'm kinda curious to see what happens. Haruka frowns in concentration for a moment. Her ring dissipates as a somwhat egg-shaped gem of the same color appears in her palm as she turns it upward. Bringing the other hand up and holding, it glows a bit as magical threads begin weaving together in the air in front of her, eventually forming the gunlance she's been seen using previously. She holds it out to Dackly. "Here." Afterward, the stone dissolves and reforms as a ring once more, which is promptly placed back on her hand.

((Asking for GM decision on this, plus whether it's bad for her magic supply to have the weapon petrified.))
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #26562 on: May 04, 2016, 07:08:47 am »

Turn 5

Now conscious again, It That Embraces hugs the fuck outta Alanis. Healing for the healing throne.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26563 on: May 04, 2016, 07:09:33 am »

((yamal ;-;))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26564 on: May 04, 2016, 07:14:31 am »

((They're not concious though. I'll still allow it because of that contact thing in the perk, but she hasn't been revived.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1769 1770 [1771] 1772 1773 ... 1862