Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771968 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #26130 on: April 26, 2016, 03:42:39 pm »

The mantis Rider extends her hand to her and shakes it.
"Our wounds will heal. Don't worry about us. Our abilities increase our natural regeneration.

However, I must thank you for your assistance. We would've likely suffered worse injuries, judging from the numbers. How did you know to come here?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26131 on: April 26, 2016, 03:43:33 pm »

Victoria seems to consider how to respond for a moment, before settling on: "Difficult to explain. We're friends of Penelope."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26132 on: April 26, 2016, 03:46:47 pm »

"Don't be afraid to get treatment from me," Evridiki twirled the half-full syringe of Tricordrazine, addressing the knight Rider especially. "I've got an autosynthesizer, I'm not going to run out of medicine." She then turned back to mantis woman. "Yeah, it was Penelope who got over here to investigate some things, you can talk to her about the details. But I'm gonna go for an introduction, because I was impressed: I'm Evridiki Floros."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26133 on: April 26, 2016, 03:49:37 pm »

"I'll trust you for now."  She is flat out lying of course, and analyses his emotional state to track later, as she hands over the belt.

"Do you have any problems with being observed while in possession of the belt?"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26134 on: April 26, 2016, 03:56:26 pm »

The ogre Rider looks up, as the Armored Rider demorphs, revealing herself. The ogre Rider laughs, before nodding to the other two of his allies.
"Hey! Miyuki! Takatora! These guys are safe."

All three of them touch rings into the sides of their belts and twist, shutting the gates and demorphing them too.

One of them is a tall, red-headed woman with a plain white blouse and black skirt over black stockings; she was the mantis Rider a second ago. The Rider next to her appears to be a thin, blonde girl in a plain white yukata, hunched over and breathing heavily.

Finally, the ogre Rider demorphs to reveal a tall, brown-haired man with a single scar on his cheek and grey eyes, with a leather jacket and torn denim jeans, with a black vest underneath.

The red-headed woman helps up the girl next to her, extending her hand.
"I am the leader of this group of Riders. My name is Takatora Inoue. My partners are Owari Kanzaki-"
The man waves.
"-and Miyuki Asano." Takatora nods. "Miyuki will be fine. He's simply somewhat winded."
"Thank you for offering, M-Miss Floros, but....I-I've taken worse. I'll live."

Owari scoffs.
"The hell you will. Evridiki, right? Give him a shot or two. He'll need it. Damn was that fun....."

Penelope goes over to approach them.
"Everyone, these are also Riders, like myself and Tatsuya. They're not Armored Riders, though."
"We're Channelers. We......deal with the spirits of the dead, in particular, using our abilities to fight malevolent spirits rather than the technological monsters that Miss Alexander here fights." Takatora explains. She brushes a strand of red hair from her eyes.
"So. What are you here for?"

The techie examines the belt, fiddling with it with some tools from a bag strapped to his waist. He looks it over, frowning.
"Sure, sure. Watch me.

Jeez. This is a REALLY good imitation. Where did you get this?"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:58:15 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26135 on: April 26, 2016, 04:00:06 pm »

Wilson seems to notice his injuries and injects himself with one of those.. medicine packs?

"Yeah, I'm fine..
Er, we were here to investigate about all these mass-produced rider belts going around."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26136 on: April 26, 2016, 04:07:05 pm »

"Oh, right. Those things."
Owari sighs.
"I was out patrollin' for Youma- those black things you fought just now, minor spirits- and uh....I might have somethin' for ya.

There was this weird building, right. Rather suspicious, because the damn place was shuttered but the door; one of those garage doors- looked pretty freshly opened. I took a look, just in case it was a Youma haunt, and.....well, it was deserted, but I saw a ton of weird belts hung up on the racks. I had a closer look and....well, we and Penelope, we go way back, since she helped us bust a bunch of really strong spirits.

These belts looked pretty much like the one she always wears. I, uh, decided to head back quickly and make a call to her, since, y'know, they've been tracking down the belts for ages."

"Ten minutes after we made that call, we were assaulted by this army of Youma."

Penelope appears to be thinking carefully.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26137 on: April 26, 2016, 04:08:24 pm »

Haruka follows Victoria's lead as she transforms back, checking her soul gem as the two armed dolls unravel and vanish. It was a little unnerving, if one watched them too closely. She walks a bit closer to the group, any wounds she'd taken apparently recovered enough to be gone already.

Hearing this last, she comments. "That sounds like what we've been looking into. The belts, that is, not the youma, though those are sort of similar to the stuff I'm used to dealing with."

((It's kind of funny, since youma are the equivalents of witches in Magical Burst.))

Volx does its best to keep the Donchaka from getting into too much trouble, and otherwise just sort of soaks up knowledge from all the people walking around. The Peacekeepers seem of particular interest to it, though.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 04:11:06 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26138 on: April 26, 2016, 04:09:39 pm »

"They were obtained off the unconscious bodies of civilians who were mind controlled by them I believe."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26139 on: April 26, 2016, 04:11:30 pm »

"That is why we informed you, Miss. We assumed this might be a helpful lead to Miss Alexander's investigation into tracking down the remaining belts of Doctor Toshiba."

The techie looks at her, horrified.
"Jeez! What the hell? Man....I know why you didn't want me to wear these things.

Well....if they're imitations of Toshiba's tech, I really don't want to disassemble it in here. Might get messy. Not in the gory sense, in the 'armour parts everywhere' sense. However, I can tell you that these parts are VERY well-machined."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26140 on: April 26, 2016, 04:13:54 pm »

Leaving the discussion to the others, Evridiki approaches Miyuki, who she is suspecting could quite possibly be one of those guys who completely looks like a girl, not having missed the "he" -- the Leviticus had quite a few. But either way, it wasn't really her main concern right now.
"Just because you've taken worse doesn't mean that you still shouldn't get treated. It's not a bother, it's what I do."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26141 on: April 26, 2016, 04:14:45 pm »

"Are there any tells you can see on the surface as to where they may have been produced?"

"Alternately, Do you have a location where you could perform a disassembly?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26142 on: April 26, 2016, 04:17:16 pm »

Miyuki nods and just lets her treat her.
"I will....not argue, Miss Floros. Whatever you judge is best."

"If you can find yourself one of those shops, you might find the supplier. If you can find 'em, you can stop 'em from making the belts."

"I don't really want to take this thing apart. It's beautiful stuff, and really, if it wasn't for what it was used for, I'd want to keep it.

But, I can tell you where these things might've been from, just so you have a start. They're from the northern part of the city. The factories that side are well-known for having good machinery, especially for metal parts like these. I couldn't tell you anything else if I tried; whoever's making them, they're keeping well quiet about them and I've never been in any company close to making a proper imitation belt. I can see why, too, if they're using civilians for this...."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 04:19:57 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26143 on: April 26, 2016, 04:20:00 pm »

Haruka seems to jump slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm being rude. My name is Chihiro Haruka, thanks for helping us out with this."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26144 on: April 26, 2016, 04:21:25 pm »

Owari chuckles.
"Don't sweat it. You just saved our asses. We should be thankin' you."
Pages: 1 ... 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 ... 1862