Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1738 1739 [1740] 1741 1742 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771952 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #26085 on: April 25, 2016, 02:25:59 pm »

The journalist squints.
"What.....what is that? Is that one of those Armored Rider belts? Like, uh....what was their name....Argent Gale?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26086 on: April 25, 2016, 02:28:08 pm »

"No, Imitators.  We have encountered civilians controlled by belts like these, identical in nature, and being produced in some unknown factory according to our intel."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26087 on: April 25, 2016, 02:29:56 pm »

"Jeez. Uh...lemme see. Uh....well, my roommate works with tech, and most I know is that this stuff is seriously advanced." The journalist explains. "If you guys want to come with me to my apartment for a second, I'll see if he knows anything about this. You see, he's a freelancer; he works for whatever company gives him the most. He's worked the city for years, so if anyone I know has anything to do with this thing, he might."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26088 on: April 25, 2016, 02:31:03 pm »

"Well then.  We would like to speak with him, then."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26089 on: April 25, 2016, 02:35:24 pm »

The journalist guides them up into a nearby building, climbing up to the fourth floor and heading into his flat.

It's a rather messy apartment. Rather small, too, with clothes strewn everywhere and some dishes left on a coffee table in front of a TV. The journalist holds up his finger to the group.
"Just a moment. I'll see if he's in."
He walks into a side room for a moment, leaving the group to converse briefly.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26090 on: April 25, 2016, 02:38:21 pm »

Dackly keeps the Belt hidden in the turban until she sees the guy for herself.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26091 on: April 25, 2016, 02:39:59 pm »

"The Force guides us to this.  Yet be cautious."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26092 on: April 25, 2016, 07:20:30 pm »

When all of the arrangements are handled in the abandoned warehouse and each individual member of Aesford's party can get back on their feet, they all face the swirling portal left behind from Megatron's magical residue.

"Well, we can't keep standing around. Leggo'."

And so they step into the dark purple anomaly, an abyss closing around them from all angles until the universe goes completely dark. And then...

Aesford and company find themselves spawned in the center of what looks like a bustling futuristic metropolis. At first it might seem like they just ended back on the space station, but one upward glance into the brilliant blue sky overhead would debunk that theory. Around them stood buildings, tall magnificent buildings, some of them clawing up towards the heaven at perfect right angles, their design so sleek and post-modern that they would give an architect a heart attack. While the buildings vary in shape in size and shape, the common factor that they all share is that all of them are painted some shade of blue, green, teal or some sort of mixture of these colors. And then there are the people, a continually flowing crowd so massive and encompassing that the sudden apparition of a few people out of nowhere isn't even noticed. The sheer density of the population makes the most popular parts of the familiar space station seem sparse. While the dress of these people range from jeans and tees to suits and dresses, all of their clothing appears to mimic the color palette seen on the buildings as well as the roads, the advertisements, the railcar that rushes by on a track a quarter of a mile away, and just about everything else. Hovering over the city, giant robots stood like colossal beasts idling about.

If it wasn't immediately clear where they were to anyone else, Aesford stood agape as he identified his surroundings.

"...I....I c-can't....how?!"

Act 1 - Welcome to Football World
Seattle, Washington, United States of America

« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:35:33 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26093 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:40 pm »

[Intriguing. This is from whence you hail, Aesford?]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26094 on: April 25, 2016, 07:36:47 pm »

"Ooohhhh"
                            "Ooohhhh"
           "Ahhhh!"         

"Wowza!"               
"Incredible!"
        "My word..."

"Coooool."
"Neato!"                 
       "Huh..."

The Donchaka are thoroughly impressed.     

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26095 on: April 25, 2016, 07:37:31 pm »

Anna acutely aware of how her clothing is standing out right now. "...This place is interesting."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26096 on: April 25, 2016, 08:34:23 pm »

Seattle is absolutely plastered in advertisement on nearly every vertical surface, holographic shifting buildboards and posters claiming slogans like "GO SEAHAWKS!" or "GET 'EM HAWKS!" In less than a minute, this logo would be burned into everyone's conscious. Even when the advertisements weren't claiming some sort of cheer for their team, they showed off progress sponsored by the Seahawks ranging from cars and helicopters to coffee and water bottles. Small but everpresent in these ads was the logo of the NFL itself, tucked away neatly in a corner yet still visible.

While most of the people here appeared to be your normal humans, some were clearly not. Beaks, wings, even feathers were present on some of them, yet they seamlessly fit into the flow of all the other one-hundred percent homo-sapiens as if the mutated populace were no different from them in any way. It was no small wonder then why people like Sandra or Big Daddy failed to stand out, since some of the populace here looked stranger than even they did.

"Yeah, this is where I was when I left. Seattle." Aesford walks over to a tree, its leaves a brilliant unnatural emerald, and removes his gloves to brush his naked hand against the leaves as if to check their corporeality. Then the tears start flowing.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26097 on: April 25, 2016, 08:44:38 pm »

Donchaka take in the sights with an everpresent Awe, this place is larger and more advanced than anything they could have imagined.

At least one of them asks if he is OK.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:47:03 pm by Shadestyle »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26098 on: April 25, 2016, 08:55:23 pm »

Aesford replies to the single tribeperson with a nod as he continues to blubber.

The Donchaka, if they were as easily impressed upon by visuals as actual people, might quickly absorb the hyper-capitalistic tendencies of this new world and desire to buy a lot of stuff they previously never wanted, or even knew existed.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #26099 on: April 25, 2016, 08:58:29 pm »

[A curious realm, indeed. Still, Aesford, we are here for a reason, no? The Trespassers pose a threat here as well.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 1738 1739 [1740] 1741 1742 ... 1862