Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1731 1732 [1733] 1734 1735 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771895 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25980 on: April 20, 2016, 03:44:37 pm »

((Clearly he doesn't know the context behind it TBF, that doesn't do anything for him. Blitz, here's an explanation: we went to head off to see Penelope's allies to further the investigation of where the knockoff armored rider belts are coming from, but when our transportation got to their place, we found them under attack already by some monsters and some black-clad dudes with halberds -- NOT knockoff riders. We're fighting them now, because they're Penelope's allies and all.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25981 on: April 20, 2016, 03:49:28 pm »

((much thanks))
Pluton, having finally recovered from the shock, sends a barrage of homing lasers towards the enemies.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #25982 on: April 20, 2016, 09:59:48 pm »

Contagion fills the battlefield with a cloud of smoke, moving without and pin point attacking the monsters with various, precise gas strikes.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25983 on: April 21, 2016, 12:33:39 am »

BOSS BATTLE: MEGATRON
THEME: TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION - FINAL BOSS THEME

Volx launches a vicious primary attack at Megatron known as a critique, all the while sending its psychic energy into Anna, attempting to empower her with the Eye of the Predator ability. Unfortunately for both caster and recipient, Anna does not act immediately enough to take advantage of Volx's bolster, she's either too staggered by the previous attack or simply unwilling to charge Megatron again until she can figure out a way to overcome his superhuman agility.

The Donchaka stand in front of the downed Aesford, composing themselves into a defensive formation through one of their ancient rhythms, the Lament of Defense. As they line up in a fortified position, Megatron appears to be nonplussed; he tilts his head for a moment, considering them before shifting back into a totally cold and focused demeanor, clearly confident that his next action will take care of both Aesford and the entire tribe.

Big Daddy and Alice do not act, clearly both still trying to figure out how to fight this new kind of foe.

Sandra could attack, albeit ineffectively against Megatron's hardy armor, as well the fact that he was moving around the room at roughly the same pace as a hedgehog on methamphetamines. Still quivering, Sandra does not violently expel an array of bodily fluids nor does she just spontaneously explode on the spot, which is a victory in her book.

While Megatron was deeply focused on his finishing attack, Garnt takes the opportunity to charge the robot from the back, aiming to stab him right through his spinal column before he could commence his assault. Megatron, to his credit, realizes that someone is coming from behind and slides out of the way, Garnt's sword thrusting through nothing but thin air. This manuever on Garnt's part was not a failure however, as this forces Megatron to discharge his weapon away from Aesford and the Donchaka; it seems that he was not able to simply cancel it when Garnt intervened. Megatron scowls as he is forced point his open palm at the front of the warehouse, his hand now coalescing with unstable looking, shaking deep-purple colored energy. It unleashes itself as a beam, widening as it spears forth from his hand, creating a cone-like effect that spreads until it obliterates the entire front wall. It's not a standard plasma attack either, as everyone in the room perceives, that as the beam gets bigger and more powerful, time progressively gets slower and slower, all the while the crescendo of the attack is accompanied by a high-pitched squeal like a boiling kettle that grows in intensity as the beam itself does. To the Anti-Trespasser party, it is as if they are watching Megatron attack in slow motion, and finally when the attack dissipates, time reverts to normal.

Megatron, facing the party once more, speaks:

"My suspicions have been confirmed, it's not in my conscious to let this powerful Artifact fall into the hands of a band of unorganized caricature's that can not stop a single football player, let alone a universe-devourer. Let's not waste our time with this game anymore, I shall protect this object with my life and I will let you all return to whatever shallow existence you suffer, a mutually beneficial conclusion to this nonsense. I bid you all farewell, and keep an eye on Aesford, he's a handful. I should know."

Grinning, Megatron conjures a portal behind him, big enough for his dimensions, one swirling with vicious energy that glows purples of varying shades. He enters, his form disappearing, the violent portal remaining in place despite his exit.

[FREEFORM BOSS BATTLE END]

Aesford begins to stir. "....mrrrgh.....s....ssh....shut up cal....calzone....we gon' getcha'.....beast moooode.....legion of boom.....Omaha....."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25984 on: April 21, 2016, 12:40:02 am »

Volx releases a sort of frustrated mental pulse that one could assume is the equivalent of a sigh for something that possesses no lungs or vocal cords, then treats Aesford to another infusion of energy. [Well, at least it cannot be said that this was the most unsuccessful thing I've witnessed.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25985 on: April 21, 2016, 12:51:55 am »

The Donchaka give Aesford aid as quickly and efficiently as they can, the fever still in them allowing them to heal Everyone, Aesford included, much more powerfully.  Everyone feels an infusion of vigor.

"That level of power, it does not bode well."

"We must pursue as soon as everyone is well."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25986 on: April 21, 2016, 12:59:33 am »

Filled with vigor, Aesford, still bleeding from the mouth, is able to get up on one knee. "I don't get it. Calvin was always fast and kinda' did have a whole "Megatron" persona but it's never been like what you just saw, I used to be able to post him in hea y coverage. I don't know why he talks like that now, you know, he would speak like a normal Chicago football player, not a college professor having an affair with a twenty year old student in a desperate attempt to remain young. Something must've come over him after he retired."

"Is anyone hurt? Just like the lil' people said, we should keep going after him, I don't know how much longer the portal is gonna' be open."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25987 on: April 21, 2016, 01:15:16 am »

[Trespasser interference, perhaps? I know of many powers, arcane and otherwise, and none are capable of turning a man into what we just saw. Not without horrors best left unknown.]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25988 on: April 21, 2016, 01:44:30 am »

"If anyone IS still hurt, then I am also capable of providing healing. Otherwise...""
That is an impressive frown Garnt is sporting there, staring at the portal. If looks could kill, and the portal was actually alive, it'd be dead several times over under the sheer weight of his disapproval.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #25989 on: April 21, 2016, 01:47:39 am »

Sandra squeaks from her lofty perch, patches of her skin fading out and back in.
"H-help!" she whispers, completely ineffectually.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:36:19 am by Adragis029 »
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25990 on: April 21, 2016, 05:24:47 am »

Yamal's creative incapacitation grants a wince from the courier as Wilson briefly glances to the others, before turning to Contagion.
"Are you alright?"
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25991 on: April 21, 2016, 05:41:31 am »

Simuna nods at Victoria, before blinking as her bullets fire. "Show off - a bullet to the head or heart would likely have been enough..." She grabs the PKP with both hands, aiming to have Finnish Winter overtake the area as quickly as possible.
"Yeah! You go, girl!" Asuka cheers on Evridiki before flying up into the air, grabbing the mooks with her sword, and throwing them at the hawk monster.
"Urgh... that could have gone better... I gotta heal, but I still have to help out somehow...!" Idou attempts to right himself, and heal himself with the Ripple, as Mint Gale Requiem goes and tries to Stop the gorgon's tentacles from regenerating itself.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25992 on: April 21, 2016, 08:25:17 am »

"This one." Dackly holds out her ticket.

"We'll show him what happens when you make a mockery of the Donchaka." Fouradon says in his usual vengeance filled tone.  For once, his sentiments are somewhat shared by the tribe, utterly shamed by that entire debacle.

"Aesford, the able should pursue now.  With the remaining helping the lady up there, and coming shortly after."

At his approval, the Donchaka will march through the portal like they own the place.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #25993 on: April 21, 2016, 09:31:24 am »

Sandra manages to muster enough strength to actually shout.
"H-help!!"
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25994 on: April 21, 2016, 11:25:48 am »

Alanis feels like she should be helping somebody.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 1731 1732 [1733] 1734 1735 ... 1862