Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772433 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25125 on: April 14, 2016, 11:04:38 am »

Struggling is good, Gozer keeps up the pressure, turning it sideways, in the direction they are facing to impede and disorient them, before ramming into them with a good old fashioned Gozer Dozer, with the intent of tripping them while they struggle against the gravity.

Dackly and Gozer then go through them to the downed trooper and blast the armor with petrify while fiddling with it to attempt dissasembly with a combination of magic and science.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:06:15 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25126 on: April 14, 2016, 11:07:29 am »

Haruka pulls herself to her feet, a bit clumsily due to the bulk of her gear. "You two, heal anyone friendly that needs it and don't get hit!" The two automatons immediately run off, one of them staying behind the party a short distance and waving its wand toward Victoria, who is wrapped in almost ethereal strings that seem to pull into her and vanish, giving her a small boost of energy. The other one starts doing the same for any injured civilians it sees.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:27:12 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25127 on: April 14, 2016, 11:09:08 am »

"Penelope! How do I get this armor off of them? Have any idea? I'm trying to figure out what the hell is up with these guys!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #25128 on: April 14, 2016, 11:11:37 am »

"If I'm right, these belts should be similar to mine! Root into the card holder on the side of the belt, pull out the card that matches the design on the chest and slot it in reverse across the reader on the buckle! It should reverse the transformation!"
Penelope shouts as she ducks under her shield to avoid a hail of bullets.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25129 on: April 14, 2016, 11:20:52 am »

"Right!" Taking advantage of the armored woman being cover, Evridiki shifts her concentration towards attempting to quickly follow Penelope's instructions, going into the card holder and flipping through cards with the precision of an occasional field surgeon, eying for the correct card and the slot she was to swipe it through!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25130 on: April 14, 2016, 11:23:20 am »

Yamal is having the time of her life, meanwhile, picking up one of the soldiers and chucking them into the mass. While this doesn't hurt them much, it does knock a few down.

"Aw, non-lethal force? I'm so disappointed!"
Bloodthirstyness aside, Yamal nonetheless does as Mio says. It's not like she can hurt them too much through the damn armor, short of extreme blunt force trauma.

Then again, she's very good at blunt force trauma, and charges into the fray once more, her grin wild as she literally hurls herself against her opponents. A few broken bones never hurt anyone! Much.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25131 on: April 14, 2016, 11:26:15 am »

With that info, D&G switch up their approach, Gozer attempting gravity on mooks while Dackly Tackles the one closest to Evridiki to pin so Evridiki can take off the next set as soon as she is done with this one.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 02:45:48 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25132 on: April 14, 2016, 11:45:56 am »

Eirika waits for their clear to leave.

Wilson, having gotten over his momentary shock, is in cover once more. He elects to take a different approach this time, leaning out of cover and again using that archaic program on his Pip-Boy to take aim at the soldiers' weapons, hopefully knocking them out of the users' hands.
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #25133 on: April 14, 2016, 12:46:09 pm »

Sandra turns the page.
Water lilies.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25134 on: April 14, 2016, 12:46:45 pm »

nobody cares about sandra
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #25135 on: April 14, 2016, 12:49:11 pm »

whar did you just say about me, you little bitch
thincake

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #25137 on: April 14, 2016, 12:58:39 pm »

((You know, I hope that's a joke.))
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25138 on: April 14, 2016, 01:01:17 pm »

Pluton struggles out of the remains of the cash machine even as he continues to grow. Any wounds he may have sustained, naturally, start to close because regen is bullshit like that.

"...ow."

Still, regeneration does very little to clear his head, and so, in his confusion, Pluton releases an appropriately weakened laser from his hand, vaguely sweeping it across the crowd of enemies.
nobody
cares
about sandra
((i disagree))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25139 on: April 14, 2016, 01:25:16 pm »

Tourmaline (Because her controller had internet problems most of the day) charges another person, Hammer aimed at their torso.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 ... 1862