Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1616 1617 [1618] 1619 1620 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773326 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #24255 on: April 10, 2016, 02:39:49 pm »

Victoria changes into her Magical Girl form- transformation sequence optional- and draws her gun. "Ready when you are."
Haruka looks awed by the other girl's transformation for a moment, as well as gawking a bit at the surroundings. "Wow, everything about this place is amazing." She holds her hand close to her face for a moment, her ring facing toward herself, then glows for a moment as she changes to a battle-ready stance, her armor appearing about her and her weapons coming to existence in her hands. She holds her shield at the ready in front of herself. "Let's do this." She cautiously advances toward her opponent, then, should she be within range, makes a quick jab at her from behind her shield. [Guarding Stab
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24256 on: April 10, 2016, 02:42:01 pm »

The woman disappears through some back doors. About five minutes later, a thin, middle-aged man with horn-ridged glasses replaces her spot. "Hello ma'am. What seems to be the problem today?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24257 on: April 10, 2016, 02:49:30 pm »

This would work... if Victoria was a melee attacker. She jumps to the edge of the arena, and is now spraying Haruka with lead.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24258 on: April 10, 2016, 02:56:41 pm »

Haruka manages to catch most of the bullets on her shield. "Hey, no fair!" she says half-jokingly. Rather than trying to catch up to Victoria, she stays in place, keeping her shield and weapon readied. [Basic Defense - Counter]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24259 on: April 10, 2016, 03:01:35 pm »

"One of your simulations has problems at really small resolutions, a texture missing or something, and consequently put me through an eldritch horrorscape and seven universe-ending events."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24260 on: April 10, 2016, 03:14:44 pm »

"We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We will be sure to attend to this problem as soon as possible."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24261 on: April 10, 2016, 03:23:46 pm »

Victoria smirks, and uses the edge of the arena as a springboard as she jumps into the air over Haruka, her gun changing from a submachine gun to a sniper rifle, firing down at her.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24262 on: April 10, 2016, 03:26:12 pm »

Haruka manages to catch the rounds on her shield once more, though the sudden change in direction has obviously given her trouble. "How am I supposed to fight you without magic?", she says as she attempts to regain her balance.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24263 on: April 10, 2016, 03:27:23 pm »

Victoria holds a second. Then her gun is a shotgun. "I could fight close up, instead of fighting at range, I guess."
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24264 on: April 10, 2016, 03:32:37 pm »

"We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We will be sure to attend to this problem as soon as possible."
"I somehow doubt that, but I've at the very least done my duty here.  I'm going to go get back in the queue, then."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24265 on: April 10, 2016, 03:34:00 pm »

Alanis, if she went back, would find that the room for 'A Life Well Lived' Simulator is closed and "Temporarily Out of Service", according to a sign.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24266 on: April 10, 2016, 03:36:49 pm »

Victoria holds a second. Then her gun is a shotgun. "I could fight close up, instead of fighting at range, I guess."

"That would make it easier for me, I guess. I don't know if you should hold back for my sake, though." Regardless of what Victoria decides, she takes a ready stance once again.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 03:44:45 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24267 on: April 10, 2016, 03:39:02 pm »

"Shouldn't have underestimated them then."

She wanders elsewhere.
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24268 on: April 10, 2016, 03:45:29 pm »

"Eh. We aren't fighting seriously, right?"

Haruka sees a flash of movement, and suddenly there's a Victoria in her face, and a shotgun poking into her side.
Sigtext!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24269 on: April 10, 2016, 03:45:44 pm »

Alanis passes by several rooms containing all varieties of games and diversions. There's also the multitude of simulation rooms:  "Shogun Showdown", "Roid Rage", "Einsteinian Roulette", "Twilight Academy", "Super Scary Horror Time", "Trespassers of the Multiverse" and "Pony World". Those are just the ones in sight.
Pages: 1 ... 1616 1617 [1618] 1619 1620 ... 1862