Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773328 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #24195 on: April 10, 2016, 12:19:08 pm »

Wilson reloads his pistol and takes aim, shooting much more slowly than before. He doesn't miss too often.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24196 on: April 10, 2016, 12:20:05 pm »

Alanis turns to the other researcher.

"Well I have to say I was not expecting that.  Look at this.  There's, we're at near the Planck length, and there's nothing.  Nothing at all.

I mean, not the absence of anything, but literal nothing."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:22:43 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24197 on: April 10, 2016, 12:20:43 pm »

Victoria thinks for a moment, mouthing names to herself. "Somewhere around 20, I think."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #24198 on: April 10, 2016, 12:21:41 pm »

Evridiki raises her large shotgun, enters an... aggressive pose (her robustin' pose, in fact, Harm Intent if you will), grins, and proceeds to fire her entire clip very quickly, in a fury of sound and light. While she may not be the best shooter, as she said, she handles the recoil from firing the entire clip of a large shotgun admirably well, rolling with the motion and continuing to spit out hot lead at the targets, pellets flying in a veritable cloud.

When everything clears, she has hit about 2/3rds of her targets.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24199 on: April 10, 2016, 12:25:11 pm »

Penelope is still shooting. She's slower, and she's missing slightly more, but she's still doing well.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24200 on: April 10, 2016, 12:30:26 pm »

"I see."

She pauses for a moment. "Do you know anything about these Trespassers? They sound like worse versions of witches, if that's possible.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24201 on: April 10, 2016, 12:31:39 pm »

Alanis's colleagues surround her, but they look a little different now; no longer regular humans, they have morphed into piles of flesh with random features and organs strewn around them in no discernible pattern. In unison, a hundred voices speak to Alanis,

A͔̝̪̪̩̔̈́͆̉̽͋͛͜V̮ͫ̌͛͜Ą̢̞̘̈ͨ̿͝S̻͈ͯ͋̕͜T̲̳ͥ̈͗ͩ̿ ̨͓̫̪̻̬͍̱̙̾͆͐ͦͥY̞͇ͬͧͧ͂͐̓E̶̡̪̲̺̠̫ͯ̽͆͘ ̽ͭ̾̅̓ͫ͟͏̪̜͎͙͚͔ͅO͍͍͕̲̯̠ͧF̰͓̔ͬͬ ͑̓̋̔ͭ̾̊͏͉̪͔͎͉͕̖A̡͙̼̮̮̻̭͓̼̽ͥ̿ͯ͜ ̓ͪ͑̅ͦ̏͏̨̣͙͍ͅŞ̴̧̺̞̖̱̱̙͆̊̉ͪĘ̮̜̩̣ͭͤ̄͟͞V̶̠̓̈́͋͗͂͜͞E̞͇̻̪̾̉ͥ͆͒͛N͉̩͂̉̉T̨̹̭̋͗ͯ̔͜ͅḨ̲͇͍̖̫̥̮̲̍̇ͭ͂̂̚͘͟ ̧̤̤̣͈̼̤̹̲̉̂͑ͣͯ͠S̴̨̤̋ͮ̇ͦͪ̀O͇͕̮͙̹͉̪͉̬̽ͯ͒̇͐͛N̙̜̱̗̖͉̫̝ͮ̅̈̆̇̑͛̎ ̵̫͚͓̻͕̩̑̏͐̈́͆͠A̸̧̳͖̫̐̄͌̚ ̘͈̳͑͒́B̓̂ͧ̀̚͏͇̪̹͍̙͓Ŗ̹̫̪̥͓͎̪̻͕̈̒̈́̋̀ͣ̈́̆͜͝I̷̢̼̖̤͓͗̉ͫ̿͡G̸̨͈̳̫̗̑͗͒̂͢H̶̢̬̣̺̱̘͈ͩ̓̾T̰̮̥̰̓͋ͧ̾͋Ȅ͎̳͕͇̔͐̓ͥ̓ͮͩ̚͟ͅR̞̹̮̘̝͖̩ͪ̇̇̈́̊ͬ͘ ̭̗̿̓̂D͙͈̼̟̏̄͑̋̾ͦ̃̑͑A̶̧̤̠̮̭͕̲͛̆̿̍ͩ̏̚̚͟Ÿ̤͇̫͕̗́̎ͪͫ͗̈̎̀H̖̱͍ͯ̀ͬ͐̈́͞ ̣̫͇ͧ̍͝F̻̫͚̺͎͚͓͎̐ͣ͛̃́̚O̢͍̦͉̰̫͈̹̣̅ͩͬͫ͘M̜̙͎̟̙̲͗ͯ̀̇̋́̐͘ͅE̸͎͊͘T̫̩̍̄ͥ̾͊̄̀͠H͙̖̐͊ ̧ͧ͊̋̓̌ͣͭͩ͏̘̰̳͍̩̩̣ͅU̱̬̥̙̳ͦ̾̅͝͝ͅͅP͔͓̤̪͔̦̔̆̓̔͢O̾͊͏̘͓͇͜N̵̝̖̫̱̞̞ͮ̿ͪ̽̐̄ͮ͛ͅ ̨̘̬̯͉̟̋̀͐͊̓̐̌ͦ̾ͅT̺͖̹̙̜̻̹͍͋́Ȟ͖̪̳̪̥̫̺̳͂́̑ͅĘ̛̥̼̭̉͐͆ͪ͐̎̇ͤ̒́Ę̶̗̣̥̝̰͔̘̾̌̊A̢͎̺͕̤͍̗̟͂͂̑͢͡ ̻͕͖͙͉̝̽ͥͭ̅ͫ̂͆W̢̘͔͉͈̤͔̒̾̀̕G̙̟͉̰̖̠̖̯͛̇ͯ̊͛ͤ̂ͯ͜͟͞Eͩ̂̽̀͏̦͎́W̊͛ͤ̔ͨ҉̴̵̣͍̹̜ͅ ̡̰̯̞͚̭̗̒̓̅ͦ̿ͣ͂̌̚W̴̧̬̙͈̰͇͍̰ͤͮ̏̾͢Ȇͭ̉҉͍̯̗̮͔̘͍̙G̤̺͒̓ͣ͋̋ͥ̓ͬ̌̀̕W̾ͦ̅̎͌ͬͥͭ҉̢̣͍W̛̫͈͉̤̳̒ͧĂ̂ͩͩ͒͏̞̩G̼̝̮̩ͤͪ̋̒ͪ̀̃̒̕͜Gͦͫ͂̏͛̑̑̀͏͙̺̜̮͇͎͠E̷̘͗͛̏ͮ̏W͙̱ͬ̇ͫͮ̔͟N̶̨͙̣̬͇͙̜̤̪̈̇̃̈ͯͧ̚͡ ̺͚̙̪̩̭̋͒̎͐ͧ̚͡͝Ō̸̴̠͉̮̲̰̰̘̑͋Ǫ̼ͫ̄́Ṋͦ̐̕͢W͔̭͖͓̥͕͓̼͐̇̐̊̅̄̕͟G̵̞͍̪̥̿͛͒͗͐ͤ̊ͧ̀;̭̲̼̄͝͠ͅN̻̖̈́̓̏̕͝͡

The lights in the lab now smell louder.

Aesford hits two targets.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24202 on: April 10, 2016, 12:32:26 pm »

"I don't, really. I got here what, 5 hours ago?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24203 on: April 10, 2016, 12:36:17 pm »

"Oh. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:44:47 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24204 on: April 10, 2016, 12:40:39 pm »

"Oh fuck, it's broken.

And I can hear the bloody Zalgo.

All right, now what?"

====

Alanis's expression slams through several emotions in rapid succession:Elation, dismay, and What-the-carp-is-wrong-with-this-thing.  It stays stuck on that for a good while.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:50:28 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #24205 on: April 10, 2016, 12:46:37 pm »

Dackly and Gozer are still in the ship hangar, oblivious to the problem at hand.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24206 on: April 10, 2016, 12:47:20 pm »

"So... what now?"
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24207 on: April 10, 2016, 12:51:16 pm »

I don't really know. This whole situation is so bizarre, I can't really think of what to do next.

We could catch up for a little while, or I guess you could introduce me to the others.
She doesn't seem particularly excited about that last project. Victoria would probably remember the girl being rather shy toward those she didn't know.
GM of Trespassers V2.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24208 on: April 10, 2016, 12:51:25 pm »

You all know how good of a shot your character is better than I do, so feel free to say how many points they got.

Aesford hit a grand total of 6 targets.

The fleshlings touch Alanis, grasping her mind and slothering over her atomic structure. Alanis briefly sees the collapse of the universe 7 times over.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24209 on: April 10, 2016, 12:52:11 pm »

"...Well then.  Somebody is being very annoying."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:54:52 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 ... 1862