Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1611 1612 [1613] 1614 1615 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773361 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #24180 on: April 10, 2016, 11:55:20 am »

"I'll take it as a yes."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24181 on: April 10, 2016, 11:57:45 am »

"Yeah, I guess I could have been more subtle. You nearly walked right into a Witch's barrier more than once, honestly.

Technically we're on a space station. The space ship is in one of the hangars. I don't really know how I got here... something about the multiverse summoning me? I guess that's what happened to you, too...

Say, how long have you been a Magical Girl, now? Can't be more than three months."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24182 on: April 10, 2016, 11:59:01 am »

"I'll give you the honors this time, Penelope."

Next to Penelope is an electronic panel. It holds setting such as number of targets, what shape/type they are, stationary or mobile, what distance they can appear at, whether or not score is being tracked, and an optional time limit.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24183 on: April 10, 2016, 12:01:12 pm »

Penelope sets it to mobile targets and sets it to keep score, but keeps it the same for all the rest.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24184 on: April 10, 2016, 12:01:54 pm »

Haruka nodded at her mention of the multiverse summoning bit. "I've only been one for a couple weeks, actually."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24185 on: April 10, 2016, 12:02:08 pm »

Wilson swallows.
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24186 on: April 10, 2016, 12:02:56 pm »

"Ah. Kyubey explained Grief Seeds, right? Do you have any yet? I don't know when we'll be able to go home to get more..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24187 on: April 10, 2016, 12:05:40 pm »

"Just one. I hunted down a couple of what I thought were witches but it turns out that they were just familiars."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24188 on: April 10, 2016, 12:08:01 pm »

Alanis does more science! Amazing findings about the universe and all of that. Her company disapproves. Less findings on quantum stuff and more testing cosmetic chemicals on the eyes of guinea pigs please, they say.
...There is no reason Alanis, a quantum physicist, should be doing health and safety testing.

She takes a sabbatical to do more research into, say, quantum foam.  And manipulating it.

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24189 on: April 10, 2016, 12:08:08 pm »

Victoria digs through her bag for a second, taking out a pouch. She opens it and hands over several things that Haruka would recognize as Grief Seeds. "Here. I have plenty. There weren't many Magical Girls in our city recently, so I've been able to stock up."
Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24190 on: April 10, 2016, 12:12:10 pm »

Tourmaline is standing in front of the now empty Ship Lab, "It's gone... So.... It now can move?" That's not good...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24191 on: April 10, 2016, 12:13:20 pm »

Haruka looks at the Grief Seeds for a moment before accepting them. "Thank you, I know it must have been a lot of work to get all of these." She sounded a bit impressed, by the end, even if she was somewhat reluctant to take them. "You won't regret giving these to me, I promise."

((Sorry for shifting colors lol, just testing out the different glows))
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24192 on: April 10, 2016, 12:14:33 pm »

"Don't worry about it, really."
Sigtext!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24193 on: April 10, 2016, 12:17:50 pm »

100 Targets spring up, all them moving, some horizontally and other vertically. A scoreboard for each shooter is now available on their respective panels.

Penelope - 0
Aesford - 0
Wilson - 0
Evridiki - 0
Contagion - 0

Alanis leaves her job for a while to study Quantum Foam. With a whole new methodology, she is able to observe sub-particle structures until she finds...nothing. At the smallest level of the universe there is apparently a glitched out graphic.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24194 on: April 10, 2016, 12:19:01 pm »

"Alright.

So, how many people around here have been summoned by the multiverse or whatever?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 1611 1612 [1613] 1614 1615 ... 1862