Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767302 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #2310 on: November 07, 2015, 04:28:53 pm »

"I need room. Lots of it. And materials. Lots of them. Any kind of rock, or crystal, or useless scrap metal will work. I need to bring out my helpers."
The merc nods and heads out of the ship, scanning the surrounding area for anything that looks useful.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: November 07, 2015, 04:29:43 pm »

Finsib walks out of the ship after adding his vote in Alan's favor for Mio becoming party leader, and starts gathering all the spare chunks of stuff around the ship
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: November 07, 2015, 04:29:51 pm »

Mio heads over to Periw and passes her the Crystals.
"You might be able to use these better, if you need them. These seem to boost magic, but I suppose you might make use of them.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: November 07, 2015, 04:30:09 pm »

Ian goes over to Samus.
"Is there anything that need done here before we leave? Because I could probably get started on something while everyone fights."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: November 07, 2015, 04:30:15 pm »

Alria gins and shows Motya and the rest of the group her new ax.
"Oh. Fuck. Oh fuck yes. I can do things with this baby. Terrible fucking things. Saw something that looked like this during the Siege of Urlam. Fucker who had it broke open the goddamn gate and butchered a whole city guard regiment. Motherfuckers are going to die."

"How interesting? What does the axe do exactly? It certainly looks fearsome! But is it as deadly as it looks? Few things in this world are! Many more things are adorable yet deadly! Take the SNUGGLEDOG for example! As cute as a button, but it's capable of resisting most forms of anti-tank weaponry and has jaws capable of cutting through a 500mm steel plate!" Motya's voice takes on an obviously mechanical tone as they mention the name of their creature, but they don't seem to notice this fact.

"Yup! It's Magic by name, but you can do science to this fish to figure it out if you like."

Dackly gives Motya her Last Stone fish, as though it were Excaliber itself.

Motya stores the stone fish away just as relevantly as Dackly gave it to them. "Thank you! I shall figure out how the process works when I have the time and equipment."

"Trying to reach peaceful resolution is good, yes. But even if freezing them is completely safe, it won't end the argument, just put it off."

"Exactly! We should let them kill each other right now, and save us all the time and confusion later! It is the most efficient way of doing things!" Motya has that certain kind of maniacal grin on their face that makes it difficult to tell whether they're joking or not.

Mio nods to Anna.
"We need an arbiter who won't attempt to petrify both sides nor attempt to attack everyone else, these arguments are slowing us down."

"Well, if you insist I shall have to take the job myself! No one else in the group has the knowledge or dexterity to resolve arguments as quickly as me! A quick lobotomy is all it shall take!" Okay. Motya is definitely joking this time.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: November 07, 2015, 04:30:53 pm »

Mio nods to Anna.
"We need an arbiter who won't attempt to petrify both sides nor attempt to attack everyone else, these arguments are slowing us down."
"In that case, Mio, you just volunteered.
All in favor of Mio becoming party leader, raise an appendage."

Alan raises his hand.

Another hand.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: November 07, 2015, 04:31:05 pm »

"I'm not freezing people because they don't like each other, I am freezing people because they are literally at each others throats.  I might like the idea of everybody being friends, but if words don't work, violence should NOT be the second option!"

"Petrification only harms if I have enough Hate to want that."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: November 07, 2015, 04:32:09 pm »

"And petrifying everyone is no better. Even if you don't intend damage to be caused, damage might still be done by, you know, turning people's flesh to stone.

I am unfit for being an arbiter, so please, I would rather someone else does it. I cannot."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: November 07, 2015, 04:32:41 pm »

Periw has set to work making a crude cauldron? out of pieces of the ship she can pull off. She is surprisingly strong.

"I need someone to go back down to Sector X and look for the main override console. My orders were to blow up this planet.And until I repair my old suit, I'm not going to be able to do that."

"Thanks. Mio, was it? I appreciate this."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: November 07, 2015, 04:33:47 pm »

Periw has set to work making a crude cauldron? out of pieces of the ship she can pull off. She is surprisingly strong.

"I need someone to go back down to Sector X and look for the main override console. My orders were to blow up this planet.And until I repair my old suit, I'm not going to be able to do that."

"Thanks. Mio, was it? I appreciate this."
"Me and daddy can do it!"
No sig yet

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: November 07, 2015, 04:33:50 pm »

"I'd rather it was in the hands of someone with their heads screwed on straight, so to speak. You're welcome to it."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: November 07, 2015, 04:34:28 pm »

"I got it."
Ian sets off to sector X

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: November 07, 2015, 04:34:52 pm »

"And petrifying everyone is no better. Even if you don't intend damage to be caused, damage might still be done by, you know, turning people's flesh to stone.

I am unfit for being an arbiter, so please, I would rather someone else does it. I cannot."

"Then next time do what you were planning on doing when a fight breaks out.  You can prove then what you believe, just like we easily did." Gozer and Dackly walk over to watch Periw work, this 'science' business is just so entertaining, just like the Prophets back home used to show.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: November 07, 2015, 04:35:19 pm »

"The next time someone attacks another, I'm going to shove both faces into the dirt."
Oh hey, Chryssa's face looks a bit too calm...
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: November 07, 2015, 04:35:39 pm »

Eirika approaches Samus.
"What's wrong with your armor? Surely it would still offer some protection, even if it's a little damaged."
((sanure ;-;))
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 1862