Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1444 1445 [1446] 1447 1448 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773472 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #21675 on: March 30, 2016, 10:56:48 am »

"Yeah, there's plenty of places where people here are duking it out. Maybe we can get some stadium food too..."
Kyle scratches his chin as he considers the morality of stealing food.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21676 on: March 30, 2016, 10:58:22 am »

The shield, upon the successful removal of symptoms, disperses.

"Oh for Armok's sake.  Stop this... Charade, Inomi.

Now, excuse me while I go punch Kyle for being an asshat."

Groin shot, check.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21677 on: March 30, 2016, 10:59:00 am »

"....Tatsuya, yes. I'm fine. Just....don't worry about me here, okay? I'll be fine. I promise. I won't get into trouble I can't handle. Tell my boss that I won't be in for a while. Taking medical leave.

Keep on working on the case for me, alright? If I can drop by, I'll try to help out but.....I'm on a quite important mission. I might not be back for a while. I'm really sorry.

Wait, you've located the Mares Gear? .......who has it? .....alright, someone trustworthy. Keep an eye on him. Mark that off. That's one less worry we have in that direction. You don't need to worry about the other Gear. It's safe. Nobody knows about it. So that makes......Aeon, Flamma and Mares, right? We just need Gaia and the other fifteen belts. Alright. If you can get him to help you find them, do it. We still need to update the Union about the missing Gears. This might still escalate, depending on who has the other Gears. I have some notes on it in my office, if you can use those to make your case, then do so. Good luck.

Yeah. D-I'm fine, Tatsuya, please. You can stop worrying now. Please.....don't worry about me. I have at least two other people from my world here with me. One villain, by the name of Pluton, one superhero, codenamed Contagion. Yes, look them up. No, Pluton's not a threat. He's alright.

Thanks. Take care. Say hi to Nicole for me, alright? No, n-not Dark Angel, I mean my co-worker Nicole. Tell her I'm fine. Okay.

Good-bye. I'll see you around, alright?"

Penelope hangs up.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:04:22 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21678 on: March 30, 2016, 11:01:20 am »

There's a dull thunk when her fist collided with his crotch, accompanied by a shit eating grin from Kyle. If Ashley were there she would probably note that Kyle still protects that at least.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21679 on: March 30, 2016, 11:02:32 am »

A single Edonchaka goes around the area and distributes some papers, giving one each to Evridiki, Alanis, Kyle, Aesford and anyone else who witnessed the battle.

Aesford gently but firmly separates Kyle and Alanis.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21680 on: March 30, 2016, 11:03:35 am »

The Donchaka should be just fine thanks to the power of dance purging status effects and immunizing them for several turns after.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21681 on: March 30, 2016, 11:04:24 am »

Kyle looks at the paper curiously.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21682 on: March 30, 2016, 11:04:52 am »

A Kinetic Burst goes off inside Kyle's groin region.

Not a full-scale one, which would probably mutilate, but enough to cause wincing.

"Unless he tries more shit, I'm done, you can let go of me now."

Paper, whatever.  Her glare is scathing.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:07:56 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #21683 on: March 30, 2016, 11:06:30 am »

Evridiki looks up and mouths something to herself before looking down, deadpan, at the paper.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21684 on: March 30, 2016, 11:07:43 am »

The paper calls for Evridiki and Alanis to stand trial in front of a Joint Donchaka/Edonchaka War Crimes Tribunal for alleged use of weapon of mass destruction. Everyone else who received the paper is called on to be a witness. It also states that if either Evridiki or Alanis can not hire an attorney, one will be provided for them.

((Aesford isn't holding Alanis, he just pushed the two of them away from one another.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21685 on: March 30, 2016, 11:08:43 am »

Alanis's face: ::)

"No, because that isn't a WMD, Inomi.  Also, you have no jurisdiction."
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:11:12 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #21686 on: March 30, 2016, 11:10:52 am »

The Donchaka, shining beacons of mob mentality, cry for justice, following along with the scenario.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21687 on: March 30, 2016, 11:12:59 am »

Face, meet palm.

"On the facts, you lose.  No WMDs were used.  This is like suing somebody for using pepper spray."
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #21688 on: March 30, 2016, 11:14:46 am »

Evridiki crosses her arms most defiantly.
"Yeah, I knew that's exactly what the paper would say. No. If I had REALLY wanted to destroy you or harm you, I would have just straight-up punted you into the fucking wall. Haven't even taken my actual weapon out yet."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21689 on: March 30, 2016, 11:18:51 am »

The Edonchaka Press, hot on the scene, has already begun distributing their newly printed newsletter to both tribes. The first page: "ALANIS CLAIMS INNOCENCE, NO WMDS" "EVRIDKI SAYS SHE WOULD HAVE 'PUNTED YOU INTO THE FUCKING WALL' . Subtitles beneath this say additional things: "Bids for Sympathy?" "Giants Gone Rogue" "New Report Shows Evridiki Has Ties to the Bush Family; Conspiracy?"
Additionally, an Edonchaka film crew is now stationed in front of both of them, where a tiny microphone is being lifted via crane towards her face.
Pages: 1 ... 1444 1445 [1446] 1447 1448 ... 1862