Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766424 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #20805 on: March 23, 2016, 10:28:32 pm »

"I suppose, but they so often punch me or just call me crazy for the former offense than the latter..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20806 on: March 23, 2016, 10:33:49 pm »

"I don't know how many college parties you've been too, but there's always this one person to insist that everything can be boiled down to interactions between atoms, or in human behavior, biochemical reactions. On a level, maybe he's right. I've been there, had those kind of revelations. But that doesn't change the fact that it drives people away."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20807 on: March 23, 2016, 10:37:08 pm »

"Zero."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20808 on: March 23, 2016, 10:40:58 pm »

"And you know for most people, it's not relevant."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20809 on: March 23, 2016, 10:41:43 pm »

"But it is relevant here.  We need all the foreknowledge we can get."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20810 on: March 23, 2016, 10:45:58 pm »

"How is it foreknowledge?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20811 on: March 23, 2016, 10:48:00 pm »

"If you know what you're getting into, you can plan."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20812 on: March 23, 2016, 10:49:57 pm »

"Plan for what?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20813 on: March 23, 2016, 10:56:15 pm »

"Disposition of forces, rock paper scissors type resistances..."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20814 on: March 23, 2016, 10:59:17 pm »

"Those all exist independently outside of whether we're "real" or not."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20815 on: March 23, 2016, 11:07:52 pm »

"I know, I know.  But those are relevant tactical applications of strategy guides."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20816 on: March 23, 2016, 11:12:56 pm »

"How do we even know if these strategy guides applies? That means it has to be like a video game, or some sort of game. Some people are similar to games or things from where you're from right? But some of them aren't. Where am I from? Where are you from?

And maybe it's backwards, you know? Games are, despite their abstractions, based on real life, not vice-versa."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20817 on: March 23, 2016, 11:15:25 pm »

"That's a theory all right..."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20818 on: March 23, 2016, 11:20:04 pm »

Aesford flicks his shortened cigar onto the ground and stomps on it. "Alanis, I hit you before. It's only right you get your shot.'

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20819 on: March 23, 2016, 11:21:19 pm »

"I appreciate the offer.  But I don't want it."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 ... 1862