Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1379 1380 [1381] 1382 1383 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766552 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #20700 on: March 23, 2016, 04:00:07 pm »

"And I hope your words are more than just bluster. No offense.

Wait, not making it easy how?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20701 on: March 23, 2016, 04:00:28 pm »

"If there is a single one of you in here that have given even a tiny bit of consideration to legitimizing my leadership let me tell you this: I have no bid for power. I can not say the same for everyone, but that is true for me. I am no Quarterback. I seek stability and safety, that is all I wish for."

Aesford addresses Eirika, "Her own disillusions have proven to be able to compromise her own stability, making her a danger to herself and possibly others. It is the presence of someone like her that calls for the rise of a leader."

"Mio. What will happen when the time comes when an event or decision happens that splits us apart? What will happen then? I've seen minor disparagements elicit chaos from conflicting parties with no arbiter."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20702 on: March 23, 2016, 04:01:44 pm »

The distortions are getting more severe.

There's some sort of heat shimmer over Alanis's body.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20703 on: March 23, 2016, 04:01:55 pm »

"The presence of someone like Bisnif or that.. talking robe, you mean. Because as far as I can tell Alanis has never actively attacked another member of the group or done anything to harm them."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #20704 on: March 23, 2016, 04:02:24 pm »

((Is this shimmer visible to others?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20705 on: March 23, 2016, 04:03:11 pm »

"I did not say we didn't need a leader now. I said we shouldn't need one. Apparently, we are unable to govern ourselves properly.

If my word is worth anything, I would rather that Aesford is an arbiter than anything else. There are others I would entrust with the responsibility, but they aren't here right now."

"The presence of someone like Bisnif or that.. talking robe, you mean. Because as far as I can tell Alanis has never actively attacked another member of the group or done anything to harm them."

"Eirika, as much as I agree with not needing to harm Alanis, she also believes that this is a story or some sort of fiction. That is a rather....dangerous attitude."[/glow]

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #20706 on: March 23, 2016, 04:04:21 pm »

Pushing aside a potential headache, Evridiki flicked briefly to infrared during her diagnosis process, and promptly blinked, before using the more old-fashioned diagnosis processes of visual inspection  to try and figure this out.
"What the fuck? That isn't a head injury. There's... "heat" around her body, but not from her body. Magic, I think. If someone can deal with that, I highly recommend getting over here."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20707 on: March 23, 2016, 04:04:21 pm »

((Is this shimmer visible to others?))
((Yes, by now.))
It's not actually hot heat, but it resembles the visual effects.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20708 on: March 23, 2016, 04:04:53 pm »

"That is not good."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20709 on: March 23, 2016, 04:04:57 pm »

Shiro is examining Alanis now, Is this normal for the mage. I should ask them...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20710 on: March 23, 2016, 04:05:34 pm »

Examining how?
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20711 on: March 23, 2016, 04:05:47 pm »

"Alanis is too strong and vital to be irresponsible. I don't want to take that risk.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20712 on: March 23, 2016, 04:05:53 pm »

".....Aesford, put her down. Everyone, back away. If any of you have any shields capable of restricting magical attacks, use them on her. Immediately."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20713 on: March 23, 2016, 04:07:05 pm »

Victoria suddenly manifests her gem, and gives it to Mio. "Hold this. Be careful with it. Everyone leave the room. As long as that gem is safe I can't die. This is just in case she's about to become dangerous."
Sigtext!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20714 on: March 23, 2016, 04:07:54 pm »

((Woah whats happening???))
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 1379 1380 [1381] 1382 1383 ... 1862