Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1378 1379 [1380] 1381 1382 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766621 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #20685 on: March 23, 2016, 03:48:12 pm »

Ian feels like everyone is forgetting that they elected him, Chyrssa, and Garnt a while back. Which is odd as he shouldn't need to worry about it.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #20686 on: March 23, 2016, 03:48:32 pm »

Mio nods to Evridiki.
"Thank you. Who are you?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20687 on: March 23, 2016, 03:48:37 pm »

Evridiki is getting some interference from...Something.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20688 on: March 23, 2016, 03:48:41 pm »

Big Daddy has finished his flask
No sig yet

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20689 on: March 23, 2016, 03:50:16 pm »

"I used the minimal amount of force to knock Alanis out. Barring a headache, she should be fine when she wakes up. If possible I would like to speak with her."

"Thank you Mio."

Aesford solemnly nods at Eirika's remarks. "I understand your concern. But faced between my own death and the total, or even partial, fracturing of what may be the last of hope for all of existence, I will gladly take the former if that means the preservation of the team. I decided that long ago." 
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #20690 on: March 23, 2016, 03:50:17 pm »

"She showed up in the gym. Someone's kid showed up too, and they went somewhere. And finally some guy in a gas mask appeared and went to get something to eat."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #20691 on: March 23, 2016, 03:50:24 pm »

((Knowing exactly the injuries of her allies and enemies is literally one of Evridiki's perks, by the way :V))
Evridiki responded to Mio as she looked over Alanis.
"Evridiki Floros, Nanotrasen paramedic, formerly on the NSS Leviticus before a teleporter accident ended up with me in here. I've been told and shown that we're saving the universe, so it's my intent to stick around and help."

"Well, hmm. I suppose I will wait for whatever you have planned for me, then, though I'm not entirely sure how much specific use I can be of, considering I seem to just have been taken on this mission because I was standing there."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:52:07 pm by Powder Miner »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20692 on: March 23, 2016, 03:52:03 pm »

((Can she scan if there's magic in the way?))

It That Embraces might feel a brief instant of shock, followed by complete silence, coming from Alanis.  This after a current of panic and manic for the last while.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:56:09 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20693 on: March 23, 2016, 03:53:55 pm »

"Mio, was it? How many times on this ship has a disagreement ended in either violence or a blood feud? How many times did someone attempt to coerce someone into doing something they normally wouldn't do? How many times was any leader that was elected just completely ignored? You may not trust me, but give me a chance and I will keep everyone at peace. I can give you my word on that." Shiro attempts to convince Mio of this, as best she can.

Orchid nods to Chartre, "I apologize if you got drug into this by accident, but if your willing to stay and help, I will appreciate it.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20694 on: March 23, 2016, 03:54:28 pm »

"Finally, everybody left. It wash getting crowded..."
SNUG'LZ

"As..... different as Alanis is, she seems far too stable in her distorted worldview to possibly be any danger to anyone, besides herself, after she is punched. Again. For continuing to talk about it."
Black lives matter.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20695 on: March 23, 2016, 03:55:32 pm »

Big Daddy takes out his back up flask and continues chugging
No sig yet

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20696 on: March 23, 2016, 03:57:06 pm »

"No, I am willing. It's been far too long since I've done much of anything, you know... useful, instead of just sitting around with my flask. I wasn't sure I'd ever get the opportunity again."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #20697 on: March 23, 2016, 03:57:12 pm »

Mio nods at Evridiki.
"Well, the more the merrier, especially if we have a trained medic with us now. Well, another one.

Then speak to her.

As I understand, we don't need a leader. Or shouldn't need one. Moreover, if you knew enough about our group, you know you are also exaggerating our disunity, as glaring of a problem as it is.

I do not trust you, therefore I cannot put you as a leader in good faith. If you prove yourself with more than just words, to everyone, then let them place you in power."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20698 on: March 23, 2016, 03:59:11 pm »

"So be it. I hope that you might trust me in the future." Shiro seems oddly compliant. Eh, it's probably nothing. She makes the thread web around Aesford dissipate seeing he isn't in danger.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20699 on: March 23, 2016, 03:59:44 pm »

Evridiki made an annoyed noise and squinted harder at Alanis... but in the end, reality-warping stuff was not THAT unusual on the Leviticus, and Evridiki had learned to see past such interference -- she was an adroit enough user of her implant, and she did refuse to allow anything to get between her and giving treatment. "Well, she isn't making this easy, but..."
Pages: 1 ... 1378 1379 [1380] 1381 1382 ... 1862