Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1293 1294 [1295] 1296 1297 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766338 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #19410 on: March 18, 2016, 02:34:11 pm »

((It looks EXTREMELY arbitrary to me.  "Nope shop is closed."  "Nope you can't look in the storage."  "Nope everything is either complete crap or ridiculously pricey."

Also, I fully agree that any particular bit of information isn't always relevant.  But I think this precedent is relevant because Alanis is literally looking for similar-quality gear, and it's not even like it makes her a lightning bruiser because she doesn't even have the moveset for it!))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19411 on: March 18, 2016, 02:35:25 pm »

"Suppose so. But it seemed like a good idea at the time, for, uh, a lot of different reasons."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19412 on: March 18, 2016, 02:37:13 pm »

((Actually, she does have the moveset for it. Infinitely scaling primary damage stat that ramps up throughout the battle, long range version of Mio/Anna's stronger basic attack that doubles as a shield for herself, reflexive shield actions and a stun, with a skill that increases her damage even more and a heal.

It's not that you can't look in storage. It's that San's the one who decides what's in there. Not me. Complaining at me about that won't fix anything.))
"Explain."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19413 on: March 18, 2016, 02:39:36 pm »

"King wanted to do it, and jackass or no, he can be... what's the word...? Charismatic, when he wants to be. And, well, I have my own reasons. Ones I don't really feel like sharing."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19414 on: March 18, 2016, 02:41:14 pm »

Penelope frowns more.
"A charismatic leader doesn't always make a good one. You seem like a person who'd be better suited fighting the good fight, as they say."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19415 on: March 18, 2016, 02:41:32 pm »

((Dackly's ship is in the cargo bay by the way, over in it's own little corner.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19416 on: March 18, 2016, 02:43:31 pm »

((Bleh.))

Alanis gives up on anything reasonable existing at the moment and wanders the station.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #19417 on: March 18, 2016, 02:45:29 pm »

The Donchaka tribe, assuming they weren't shooed off, followed Alanis to the various places she went, trying to work out what the strange artifacts she was pouring over were for.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19418 on: March 18, 2016, 02:46:22 pm »

They were not shooed off.

"Argh...Why is the one shop that has decent gear and isn't hopelessly overpriced closed?"
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19419 on: March 18, 2016, 02:48:26 pm »

"...I, uh, I doubt that."
Pluton seems to almost shrink for a moment.
"'sides, we probably would've. At some point. Maybe."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19420 on: March 18, 2016, 02:48:42 pm »

Chartre shoots Ian an odd look, more confused than anything else. Then he turns to Chryssa, taking a moment to get his momentum as Ian laughs.
"Welll... I... can't really blame you, but trying to forget earlier the last couple of years has not been particularly great for me." He shrugs and pats his flask.
Ian tries to recover his wits as he speaks.
"I-I'm sor-hehe sorry, it's just haha just that... Our lives are hilariously tragic! Like, my parents were killed right in front of me, Very few people liked Gale... Love ya honey... Chryssa's had THREE teams disbanded for various reasons... AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE ALCOHOL!"
With that, he start laughing again.
"...I don't think my life is particularly tragic."

Victoria exists somewhere?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19421 on: March 18, 2016, 02:49:30 pm »

Penelope tilts her head.
"Why do you doubt that? Do you doubt anything's possible?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19422 on: March 18, 2016, 02:49:54 pm »

"...Wonder if I could make this from scratch from scratch with a reasonable budget."
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19423 on: March 18, 2016, 02:52:03 pm »

"...yeah? I mean, a lot of things are possible, but me being a hero... It probably wouldn't have worked out all that well."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19424 on: March 18, 2016, 02:52:39 pm »

Penelope shakes her head.
"You say that.....but somehow, I don't think so."
Pages: 1 ... 1293 1294 [1295] 1296 1297 ... 1862