Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773149 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18510 on: March 14, 2016, 10:02:36 am »

"Er, I was.. wondering... how you repair miss Yamal..?"

[INCOMPREHENSIBLE RUSSIAN]

"...By doing his job. I don't think he's amused."

Does he look amused? No, Chief Does Not Look Amused.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18511 on: March 14, 2016, 10:04:08 am »

"W-well, of course.. But, unless you're referring to when you... are a ship, usually... you don't "repair" people."
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18512 on: March 14, 2016, 10:05:27 am »

"W-well, of course.. But, unless you're referring to when you... are a ship, usually... you don't "repair" people."
[WHAT KIND OF BLITHERING IDIOT ARE YOU]

"Ah. Well. I AM a ship. There's metal beneath the skin, trust me. It's complicated. But true enough."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18513 on: March 14, 2016, 10:06:53 am »

He nods. "I see. Sorry to disturb you, Mr. Chief Engineer. ...Sir?"
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18514 on: March 14, 2016, 10:08:32 am »

Motya grins. They have totally been here the entire time, by the way. "I hardly see the problem with repairing people! It's all semantics! Is that not what your body is doing right now? Repairing damage? How exciting!

Alice is sitting off to the side and going through her third cigarette. Being thrust into the unknown is not good for your nerves after all.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18515 on: March 14, 2016, 10:12:45 am »

He nods. "I see. Sorry to disturb you, Mr. Chief Engineer. ...Sir?"
Motya grins. They have totally been here the entire time, by the way. "I hardly see the problem with repairing people! It's all semantics! Is that not what your body is doing right now? Repairing damage? How exciting!
Yamal does a double take. Wilson is spared the indignity of more of the Chief's tirades by said tirades being directed towards Yamal's radar operator. At least, until the crew retreats back into their ship proper, leaving the girl to whirl upon Motya.

"SALUTATIONS! And who are you?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18516 on: March 14, 2016, 10:17:32 am »

"O-oh, I never knew there were... super mutants in space..."
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18517 on: March 14, 2016, 10:21:19 am »

Yamal does a double take. Wilson is spared the indignity of more of the Chief's tirades by said tirades being directed towards Yamal's radar operator. At least, until the crew retreats back into their ship proper, leaving the girl to whirl upon Motya.

"Greetings. I am Motya. And who might you be? You certainly appear to be quite unusual! Quite inhuman in fact! How interesting!" With Motya being Motya, they reach out to touch Yamal with a manipulating limb to learn more about her physiology. Now is as good of a time to do it as any after all.

"O-oh, I never knew there were... super mutants in space..."

Motya just grins. What a stupid statement to make. Motya doesn't look anything like a super mutant.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18518 on: March 14, 2016, 10:25:11 am »

"Greetings. I am Motya. And who might you be? You certainly appear to be quite unusual! Quite inhuman in fact! How interesting!" With Motya being Motya, they reach out to touch Yamal with a manipulating limb to learn more about her physiology. Now is as good of a time to do it as any after all.

"Who are you calling inhuman, you four-armed, chest-eyed monstrosity?" Yamal grins just as fiercely as Motya ever did. Except she grins way sharper as she gives the aberration a 'friendly' punch in the face to retaliate for his poking. Still, he's not wrong. For example, if he has X-rays, they sure as hell don't penetrate Yamal's body.

She also takes a moment to compare Motya's labcoat with her own. She sniffs. Hers is definitely better.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18519 on: March 14, 2016, 10:32:16 am »

"I am calling you inhuman! Because that is what you certainly are! Motya lacks X-ray vision, but they can sense electricial and magnetic fields, meaning that it's quite obvious to them that Yamal is not human in the strictest sense of the word. They don't really seem to react or care when the shipgirl punches them in the face, but continues to poke at and explore her body. "If we are to work together then I will have to examine you in greater detail! How else am I supposed to operate on you if your life is in danger?" Motya's labcoat is more functional and plain than Yamal's, that is true. They use it mostly to hold equipment after all, so it doesn't need to be nice or fancy.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #18520 on: March 14, 2016, 10:33:33 am »

Sandra slopes out of her room, shyly.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18521 on: March 14, 2016, 10:33:40 am »

Wilson seems vaguely uncomfortable.
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18522 on: March 14, 2016, 10:36:55 am »

"I am calling you inhuman! Because that is what you certainly are! Motya lacks X-ray vision, but they can sense electricial and magnetic fields, meaning that it's quite obvious to them that Yamal is not human in the strictest sense of the word. They don't really seem to react or care when the shipgirl punches them in the face, but continues to poke at and explore her body. "If we are to work together then I will have to examine you in greater detail! How else am I supposed to operate on you if your life is in danger?" Motya's labcoat is more functional and plain than Yamal's, that is true. They use it mostly to hold equipment after all, so it doesn't need to be nice or fancy.

"So what are YOU then?"
Yamal shakes her head sadly, smacking Motya's shoulder and pushing him away a bit. "And quit with the poking. You'll piss off the - "

Apparently the Chief Engineer has organized a boarding party, and the fairies are now running up Motya's arm to give them a piece of their mind, shouting tirades and indignation in their squeaky little voices, wielding small arms and ice axes and other implements of pint-sized mayhem. The shipgirl herself frowns, plucking the would-be raiders and putting them back in... whatever part of her they egressed from.  Much to their dismay, but they can calm down later.

"Crew. SO. I'm the Arktika-class nuclear icebreaker, Yamal. Pleasure to meet you."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:43:19 am by Twi »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18523 on: March 14, 2016, 11:04:49 am »

Motya doesn't seem to particularly mind the tiny faries that try to board their body. In fact, if Yamal was slower to act, they probably would have picked one up for a detailed exanimation. Very detailed exanimation. "I am Motya! Taxonomy has never been my strong suit, but I can tell you that I once was human but now am not! How exciting!" Motya eventually stops with the poking, not because Yamal asked them to but because they are satsified with all that they have found. "It is nice to meet you! However we do not have any ice for you to break here! How disappointing! I am certain that we could find something else for you to do! If you are staying with us that is!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18524 on: March 14, 2016, 11:08:45 am »

Penelope seems to be furiously writing down notes.
Pages: 1 ... 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 ... 1862