Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773023 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18450 on: March 14, 2016, 01:30:10 am »

"Hmm. My power over gravity has been negated, so I cannot merely brute force my way in."

"Another theory is that now that it has taken her, it is solidifying due to having a living creature for some purpose I cannot determine."

"Either way, I am not wracked with a horrific soul searing pain, so I assume she is still alive, and I am out of ideas."

Gozer looks curiously dejected, like he has failed at something he wasn't really expecting to need to succeed at, but kind of wanted to anyway.

"Hmm. Now this is a pickle." Dackly swims around in the confines of the liquid, if possible, looking for anything worth noting.

"If the tingling is an attempt at psychic or otherwise intangible communication, wiggle once."

"Please hurry as well, since it really kind of itches, and I am wearing scratch proof body armor."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18451 on: March 14, 2016, 01:36:37 am »

Tourmaline begins to ponder, "Perhaps... It is 'learning'? I mean, how long has it even been here? Un mov-" How Gozer and Tourmaline failed to see the big golden eye staring at them is a strange thing itself. Did it always have an eye?

the strange substance is oddly easy to swim through, though it hasnt once stopped wiggling. The tingling sensation only seems to get worse though. Odd that it's making her itch from outside her armor.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18452 on: March 14, 2016, 01:45:45 am »

Gozer Waves slowly and fluidly, It would not be wise to make it mad while it has the upper hand.

"Whether it is learning or not is clearly not an issue, it is it's initial, current, and future goals that worry me."

"Hey Frisky, calm down, You do anything untoward to me and I won't make you any more treats, simple as that."

Dackly looks for one of the gravity-stone liquid containers, and simply closes it, putting it in her inventory, it will be full of the substance.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 01:48:05 am by Shadestyle »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18453 on: March 14, 2016, 01:49:23 am »

Dackly would note that the lab is completely devoid of furniture, lab equipment, and other such things. Completely empty.
The tingling gets worse.

The eye seems to follow Gozer's hand. It appears to be examining him. He feels a slight tingling start to wash over him.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18454 on: March 14, 2016, 01:54:40 am »

"Interesting."

Gozer responds with a wave of willpower, Not a show of force, but intent.

"Interact with me" the will says.

If there is no response, Gozer says "Get It that Embraces, would you Tourmaline, she is the strongest Empath we have."

At which point gozer continues to wave, distracting it, if it does not respond to the initial wave of will.

"Ok, now I'm upset, I needed that Equipment."

Is the tingling coming from the liquid breaching the suit, or it's presence?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 01:56:39 am by Shadestyle »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18455 on: March 14, 2016, 01:56:31 am »

The tingling seems to just be from it's presence.

The slime juts out and strikes Gozer, sending him flying into a wall. Seems it didn't like that attempt. The eye disappears.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18456 on: March 14, 2016, 02:01:08 am »

Gozer sits there, intrigued.

"I blew it.  Do you have any ideas Tourmaline? It will not interact with me at this point I predict."

Dackly focuses on feelings of Love and Affection, similar to those used when baking, She directs them in a line towards a wall.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18457 on: March 14, 2016, 02:02:36 am »

Tourmaline nods, converting one of her arms into a small cutting welder, "This might hurt it." If gozer doesn't stop her, She begins cutting into the Outer Shell of the substance.

Dackly makes no progress. Although the tingling did stop.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18458 on: March 14, 2016, 02:09:04 am »

((5 pages while I'm asleep

on 50ppp

really guys? :|

seriously what even happened))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18459 on: March 14, 2016, 02:09:45 am »

"Not that idea.  Harming it is not an option, whether it learns or not, stimulus will result in a reaction, we now know, and it still does not register you as a threat, assuming it can learn."

"Hmm.  I'm going to leave, so it re-emerges, it has a crystalline portion, maybe you can create an interface and translator?"

He walks out of the room, getting the feeling he is now on it's threat list.

"Hmm."

Dackly swims to a wall.  Directing intent to leave at it, and intent to return, all the while directing love backwards.

((Dackly is trapped in the possibly Holy Matrimony of Phazon, ADAM, and Love magic.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18460 on: March 14, 2016, 02:12:26 am »

"Hmm, possible. I'll begin work on it." Just as Tourmaline is setting into work, the slime rushes forward, grabbing her, "Guh! Let me-" It quickly pulls her inside.

Dackly manages to get to a wall. She is soon met by a thick shell keeping her from getting any farther. Oh, she sees tourmaline struggling to break free as she is drug to the center of the substance.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18461 on: March 14, 2016, 02:14:09 am »

Dackly Grabs Tourmaline by the shoulder.

"The suit clearly hears me well enough to change my voice, can you?" she says, counting on the voice modulator to at least be enough to confer the speech one way or another.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18462 on: March 14, 2016, 02:19:37 am »

Tourmaline makes a muffled sound. Seems she can't speak.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18463 on: March 14, 2016, 02:21:24 am »

"One finger for yes, Two fingers for no, can you hear me?" Dackly Gets closer to Tourmaline's face when saying this, and moves her hand to in front of her visor in case it is cloudy.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18464 on: March 14, 2016, 02:22:07 am »

Tourmaline puts up a finger.
Pages: 1 ... 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 ... 1862