Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1228 1229 [1230] 1231 1232 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 773005 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18435 on: March 14, 2016, 12:27:41 am »

"Yeeouch, you ingrate!"

Gozer goes to get someone to help, while Dackly feebly jerks on it, she taps it lightly with a disapproving swat, letting go of the snacke.  Good thing she has that Phazon Beast Miniature, or this would be much more excruciating.

She also tries to squeeze her hand smaller, assuming her snake flexibility lets her do that handcuff trick.

"I require assistance, Dackly has gotten herself in a sticky situation... Again"
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18436 on: March 14, 2016, 12:37:23 am »

Tug and tug as she might, the odd entity just won't let go. With each movement she does, the strange phazon like slime pulls more and more of her into it's embrace, until finally, she is completely encased in the strange substance. How unfortunate. She is pulled deep into the entity's being, straight into the center of the lab.

Gozer finds Tourmaline, who quickly follows behind  to where, but moments ago, Dackly had been standing. Unfortunate, however, is that she is no where in sight. How odd.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18437 on: March 14, 2016, 12:42:19 am »

"If she were dead or dying, I assure you I would notice."

Gozer checks for Snackes in his inventory.  And if there are any, Takes tourmaline aside, showing her one, otherwise explaining right there.

"It's 'attack' was caused by Dackly brandishing one of her signature treats, finding out where she went will require a source of love and sugar."

"Can you track her suit? It has your technology in it."

"Hey, can you spit me out in a bioluminescent room that mysteriously has air in it?"

Dackly mutters from behind her thankfully sealed mask.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 12:51:58 am by Shadestyle »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18438 on: March 14, 2016, 12:42:56 am »

Eirika mutters something distinctly similar to "frog-ham pages" and stands up as if she hadn't been kneeling on the floor for five minutes.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18439 on: March 14, 2016, 12:52:51 am »

Kyle finally works up the will to turn to Eirika.
"Mages, can't live with them, and ya can't kill 'em."
Kyle jokingly says to the swordswoman.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18440 on: March 14, 2016, 12:54:34 am »

The Strange substance only wiggles as Dackly speaks inside her suit. Good news is, The suit has begun recycling her used air. Woo.

Tourmaline nods, "So.... Why wasn't this experiment being watched and observed?" As she said this she slowly pokes the substance to see if it does anything. It doesn't react. Tourmaline then summons a Robonoid, "Hand me a Snacke. I'll see if we can't get this little guy inside."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18441 on: March 14, 2016, 12:58:21 am »

"You most certainly can...
You still haven't told me why you came here, stranger."
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18442 on: March 14, 2016, 12:59:04 am »

"Yes.  It was unobserved due to budget constraints and the benign nature of the projects being performed.  This is entirely unprecedented, especially since the only biohazard was the sample of Phazon Dackly vitrified to destroy it, and the experiment she left sitting purposefully due to the length of time required for it to reach completion so this is likely either contamination or the culmination of that experiment  I assume the first since every other instance of Phazon and ADAM interacting resulted in one destroying the other without integration."

He hands over a Snacke.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18443 on: March 14, 2016, 01:02:13 am »

"You only said you would answer questions if I said how I got here. Besides that, I already said why I'm here. Weird fluctuations in dimensional barrier strength, I needed to investigate. And be glad it wasn't the IDPD that caught you guys. Fuckers only care about rules being broken."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18444 on: March 14, 2016, 01:04:24 am »

Tourmaline nods, then after getting the Snacke, inserts it into a tiny slot on the Robonoid. She smiles at the Robonoid, before launching straight at the substance. Upon contacting the substance, the Robonoid and the Snacke shatter to the ground. Tourmaline tilts her head and pokes the substance again, only to find the outerlayer completely solidified, "Okay.... How strange and fascinating..."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18445 on: March 14, 2016, 01:05:00 am »

"Well, I..... acknowledge your assistance, but we don't need it.
Who are the ID...PD?"
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18446 on: March 14, 2016, 01:11:15 am »

"Clearly, a reaction to organic material, but it is worth testing once more."

Gozer grabs the Snacke Dust, Wipes a petrified gargoyle's hands in it, and touches the Door, ready to disconnect the hand if it lashes out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18447 on: March 14, 2016, 01:19:57 am »

Penelope has been taking notes the whole time.

Mio is still asleep.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18448 on: March 14, 2016, 01:20:59 am »

It doesn't react. It's completely solidified.

Dackly, on the other hand, is still inside the more liquid part of the substance. She feels a constant tingling sensation, but it's neglible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18449 on: March 14, 2016, 01:23:22 am »

"Interdimentional Police Department. Bunch of arseholes. They only care about protecting their world. They wouldn't even try to protect one of their own if they saw them in trouble.... well, except the shielders. Those guys actually care about their colleagues. Anyways, they tend to show up in places where Interdimentional travel is really easy to do and kill anything that can think of using that instability."
Eirika would note that he ignored the first part of her statement.
Pages: 1 ... 1228 1229 [1230] 1231 1232 ... 1862