Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772404 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18135 on: March 13, 2016, 04:42:36 pm »

"Indeed so. Come on, then. We should likely look for a map."

Suddenly, Yamal. Despite the sudden grasp, it seems Penelope is just as capable of keeping up with the shipgirl's handshakes as any, managing to not get her hand crushed.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:44:22 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18136 on: March 13, 2016, 04:44:03 pm »

As it becomes apparent that these people are not overly dangerous, the brown-haired girl's demeanor changes to a much more relaxed one. "I'm Victoria Denton. Nice to meet you all!"
"You can call me Pluton for now. Should you really be handing your identity out like that, though...?"
"Hm? Why shouldn't I?"
"Well, you're a hero or something, aren't you?"
Victoria's expression darkens, extremely. "...I'd like to think so." And then her face is happy again.

"Safe to say so. Apart from Pluton, who claims to be from the same world I'm from, I doubt anyone knows anyone here."

"I've never heard of any of your homes. So I assume that that's a yes."

"I see. Would you mind if I asked you something? When we shaked hands, did you feel anything unusual or painful? Supernatural beings do not interact favourably with the material from my universe. That is why they need other agents to do their work for them."
"So that's what that was."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #18137 on: March 13, 2016, 04:44:47 pm »

Sandra stays in her room on the ship.
thincake

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #18138 on: March 13, 2016, 04:45:10 pm »

"I just... Entered The Void and ran... Ran and ran and ran... Then I ended up wherever this is..."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18139 on: March 13, 2016, 04:46:54 pm »

Suddenly, Yamal. Despite the sudden grasp, it seems Penelope is just as capable of keeping up with the shipgirl's handshakes as any, managing to not get her hand crushed.

Alice would go with Penelope to find a map if it wasn't for sudden Yamal. The lady winces as the shipgirl aggressively shakes her hand and steps back a bit from the whirlwind of energy and sexiness strength. "Ah. Yes. I... Yes." Calm and collected she is not.

"So that's what that was."

"My apologies, but what are you referencing?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18140 on: March 13, 2016, 04:50:22 pm »

((Crap, retcon pls, thought the thing I quoted was to multiple people.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18141 on: March 13, 2016, 04:50:53 pm »

"No idea. Not like there's been a lot of exploring since the Turning Point, so for all I know y'all are just from an entirely different landmass or something like that."

"My world has no unexplored landmasses or islands, or at least any that could hide an entire city. As such the only reasonable explanation is that we're from different worlds."
"Guess that makes sense. Not like I haven't seen weirder things."

Victoria's expression darkens, extremely. "...I'd like to think so." And then her face is happy again.
"...eh? Either you are one or you aren't, right? Well, not like it matters."

And then Yamal burst in, and whatever Pluton would have said was cut off because seriously what even.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18142 on: March 13, 2016, 04:53:59 pm »

"I just... Entered The Void and ran... Ran and ran and ran... Then I ended up wherever this is..."
Kyle doesn't say anything he just pats Ashley's back.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #18143 on: March 13, 2016, 04:54:23 pm »

Alice would go with Penelope to find a map if it wasn't for sudden Yamal. The lady winces as the shipgirl aggressively shakes her hand and steps back a bit from the whirlwind of energy and sexiness strength. "Ah. Yes. I... Yes." Calm and collected she is not.

"A map, huh? A map would be nice! It's a shame there aren't any GPS satellites around here! Although I suppose it does make it slightly easier to have private escapades and such!~"

"No idea. Not like there's been a lot of exploring since the Turning Point, so for all I know y'all are just from an entirely different landmass or something like that."

"My world has no unexplored landmasses or islands, or at least any that could hide an entire city. As such the only reasonable explanation is that we're from different worlds."
"Guess that makes sense. Not like I haven't seen weirder things."

"...eh? Either you are one or you aren't, right? Well, not like it matters."

And then Yamal burst in, and whatever Pluton would have said was cut off because seriously what even.

"Zdravstvuyte! I am Yamal, pleased to meet you!"

Yamal waves to the... well, presumably human, presuming Pluton is human. He might not be. I didn't have a chance to look at his sheet yet. But even if he isn't, the shipgirl is waving to him.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18144 on: March 13, 2016, 04:54:45 pm »

"Huh?  All right, we need to go find the REST of the people now.  I guess I got what I asked for..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18145 on: March 13, 2016, 04:55:47 pm »

".....nice to meet you. Anyway, we should get going to find the maps."
Penelope starts heading off towards the nearest tourist information office or something.

Mio, for her part, has fallen asleep at the bridge.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18146 on: March 13, 2016, 04:56:41 pm »

Another flash of light and a mysterious girl is standing beside Yamal, "How strange. They brought me too? I thought I wasn't needed..." She looks confused.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18147 on: March 13, 2016, 04:57:16 pm »

Victoria waves to Yamal, and then walks off with Penelope.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18148 on: March 13, 2016, 04:58:59 pm »

"...Or they'll find us."

Meanwhile, 6AR-1025 has extricated themself from wherever the heck they appeared and is picking their way along the main concourse, seeming to listen to something.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18149 on: March 13, 2016, 05:00:10 pm »

Dackly and Gozer go to the lab to check on things.

"Yes, an amount of water would be a most appreciated gift, it is clean water, yes?" Lupapon asks.

"Those are very... Interesting figures."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 ... 1862