Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772361 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #18090 on: March 13, 2016, 03:58:35 pm »

Garnt chuckles to himself while on the ship. Even now, he was still feeling the after-effects of absorbing that soul... What a rush.

"So, are we doing this or wha-"
A boy, somewhat on the short side and wearing what are quite possibly the most stereotypical 'cool guy' clothes imaginable (long coat, motorcycle boots etc.), suddenly found himself on a station of some sort.
"...wait, what?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18091 on: March 13, 2016, 03:59:26 pm »

"This bears investigating. If one of you wishes to accompany me, I'll try to get a map of this place to figure out where we are."
The girl with the beret doesn't seem entirely out of her element here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18092 on: March 13, 2016, 04:01:29 pm »

Looking to the others waking up around him, he would mumble.
"So that's where the vortex took me. Stupid yellow wizards, always getting everyone killed."
He would quickly get to his feet, and nod to the girl in the beret. well, it would me more like his hat shaking up and down because nobody can see his face, but.. you get the idea.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18093 on: March 13, 2016, 04:02:00 pm »

"I'm just as lost as you all seem to be..."

"This bears investigating. If one of you wishes to accompany me, I'll try to get a map of this place to figure out where we are."
The girl with the beret doesn't seem entirely out of her element here.

"I see." The woman searches through her purse for a few moments and comes up with a couple tins. Their purpose is quite obvious when she opens them up and rolls a cigarette from their contents. She lights the end of it with a point of her fingers and takes a long pull from it. It strongly smells of dark green, as in the colour. "Right. That's better. I'll accompany you, Miss...?" she asks, pulling out a notepad and pencil from her purse and flipping to an empty page.

The man gets up and dusts himself off.
"Well, I mostly came because there was a disconcerting amount of interdimensional travel happening in the area. So, I picked the area with the weakest barrier and went there... Which happened to be here."

"I see! And how did you manage to perform such an maneuver?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18094 on: March 13, 2016, 04:03:09 pm »

The brown-haired girl nods, and follows the beret-girl. Her rifle is suddenly not there.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18095 on: March 13, 2016, 04:04:14 pm »

"...what?"
The boy in the mask, on the other hand, is entirely out of his element.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #18096 on: March 13, 2016, 04:04:54 pm »

Chryssa for a moment, looks shocked, then steels herself as she comforts Falu.
"We'll find her, dear. Don't you worry."

The woman wipes her face, then looks to the person in the lab coat, as well as Motya. She seems to want to speak, but can't find the words.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18097 on: March 13, 2016, 04:05:00 pm »

Beret-girl whips out her own notepad and pencil, which are marked with a symbol of a globe with a small stylized pen next to it. She keeps them in one hand, extending her hand to the other woman, who she assumes to be a fellow reporter.
"Penelope Alexander, writer for the City Tribune. Nice to meet you. And who are you?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18098 on: March 13, 2016, 04:06:14 pm »

Lupapon is directed to converse with these people by the Almighty

"Greetings tall ones, are you lost like we seem to be?"

The rest of the Donchaka tribe chatter excitedly among themselves.

*Chattering noises*
"Wow, they're so tall!"
"They sure look strong..."
"I love the robed one's robe!"
*Chattering noises*
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18099 on: March 13, 2016, 04:06:29 pm »

The battle droid scans the area it is in.

"Where are we now?  This is not Cloud City, is it?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18100 on: March 13, 2016, 04:06:40 pm »

Dackly and Gozer go to the Altar to pray after a hard fought battle.

"Please bless us, Nix, And bless us for our travels, give us the strength to prevail, through the day until the night where we rest after our struggles."

"Grant me the willpower to Aid Dackly, and Dackly the willpower to Help me let us be reborn as out life has changed to this noble duty of saving everything, and may our strength together be worthy of serving you."
The two would find themselves blinded for the time being, as well as a dull ache in their bone equivilants. This goes on for a while before they can see again, though they feel changed...

On Remnant...

The teacher walks in after Jet's explanation and begins to whisper something grim to her. He then looks at the students and with a sigh, "Anna, Ian, Falu, Gale... The explanation will have to be cut short..." He nods to Jet, and begins turning on the PA system, "Dear Students and Faculty. I regret to inform you that... He takes another deep breath, the tone of sadness becoming clearer and clearer, "Professor Mesh, Professor Orchid, and Headmaster Fae, as you all know, were off on a mission tracking down the rogue Huntress Morana Carrion and her base. I was just informed that Professor Mesh and Headmaster Fae were killed in the line of duty. Professor Orchid," Falu, upon hearing her mother's name, seems to be about to go into shock and grief, "Is missing in Action. School is hereby suspended until further notice. Your parent's and guardians have been notified. Transport will be arriving soon to take you home. Dismissed..." The teacher slums down into a nearby chair, attempting to keep his calm.
Jet frowns and leaves the room to stand outside and brood.
Ian meanwhile stays in and looks around awkwardly. He's an adult and doesn't actually have parents or guardians to notify or go back to.

The man gets up and dusts himself off.
"Well, I mostly came because there was a disconcerting amount of interdimensional travel happening in the area. So, I picked the area with the weakest barrier and went there... Which happened to be here."
"I see! And how did you manage to perform such an maneuver?"
The man holds up a gauntlet, which makes a quiet humming noise.
"These, they make portals obviously."

The woman wipes her face, then looks to the person in the lab coat, as well as Motya. She seems to want to speak, but can't find the words.
The man waves awkwardly. He looks somewhat familiar to her.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18101 on: March 13, 2016, 04:07:22 pm »

"Bardnir. and before you ask, it's all in the hat."
He would have his staff in one hand, and his sword in the other. They seemed to just materialize from thin air. Odd.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18102 on: March 13, 2016, 04:08:33 pm »

Alanis, meanwhile, looks at the person (or persons) that appeared on the bridge.

"Who're you?  Wait, portals?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18103 on: March 13, 2016, 04:10:16 pm »

Motya grins and reaches out to pat her on the head. "Yes? What is it? Say something already!"

The man holds up a gauntlet, which makes a quiet humming noise.
"These, they make portals obviously."

"Yes. But how?"

Beret-girl whips out her own notepad and pencil, which are marked with a symbol of a globe with a small stylized pen next to it. She keeps them in one hand, extending her hand to the other woman, who she assumes to be a fellow reporter.
"Penelope Alexander, writer for the City Tribune. Nice to meet you. And who are you?"

"I am Miss Alice Fowler, reporter for the Times in the Golden League. It's nice to meet you too, Ms Alexander. I must confess that I have never heard of the City Tribune before. Is it a prestigious paper? What country is it based out of?" Alice politely shakes Penelope's offered hand, and then starts to scribble in her notepad.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18104 on: March 13, 2016, 04:11:57 pm »

As it becomes apparent that these people are not overly dangerous, the brown-haired girl's demeanor changes to a much more relaxed one. "I'm Victoria Denton. Nice to meet you all!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 ... 1862