Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1000 1001 [1002] 1003 1004 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770191 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #15015 on: January 29, 2016, 05:26:22 am »

"Potato.

...Yeah, we have nothing.

If anybody has exposition on this stuff, now might just be the time to deliver it..."
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:20:06 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15016 on: January 29, 2016, 07:55:21 am »

"Our ship was damaged. We're stuck here, so we can't do anything about them until it's fixed."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15017 on: January 29, 2016, 08:10:37 am »

"A complete non sequitur, but yeah, that's the extent of what we know."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15018 on: January 29, 2016, 08:19:32 am »

Sandra slopes off upstairs again.
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15019 on: January 29, 2016, 08:23:02 am »

Alanis watches, concerned, as Sandra leaves.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15020 on: January 29, 2016, 09:17:18 am »

"...so when is the next time we're going to fight something? Presumably, y'all have fought somethin' right? So we have at least a vague idea of what we're dealing with?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15021 on: January 29, 2016, 09:20:17 am »

"Hungry."
Ian's plate shows, being stacked up with food even with how much he's already eaten.

"Eating food? How quaint! I remember when I needed to eat food! How annoying! I have long since moved onto more efficent methods of acquiring nutrition!"

So I was out there having my breakfast, a cigarette, and then came in the next bastard. Wore a labcoat, that's all he wore, not that he had much to cover, hardly even looked human. Name was Motya, on some whackjob's payroll or so they said, though back then he was acting as a field medic, more or less, though in between the claws and the chem tanks, he sure didn't look the part. Well anyway, the rest of the lot were babbling about a haunted shrine or some drivel along those lines, and I knew already by then, that I'd be dragged in. Something about unrequited love and all that bullshit, so I figured I may as well go ask him about what the fuck was happening. Needless to say, I regretted it.

"Oh, hi! Do you know much about what we're fighting?"

Motya makes a noise like a chicken buying a smoothie. They rush over to BOXWOOD and start caressing and petting it with its manipulating limbs. At the same time they get a sample for future study. "Look at those adorable tentacles! Those floppy ears! That squishy body! You'll have to tell me all about yourself!"

As they fawn over BOXWOOD Motya adds, for the new party member's benefit, "I know as much as anyone else about what we are fighting! Which is very little! We know that the Trespassers are able to possess and control organisms and machines from the different universes which they utilize in an aggressive manner. However our small sample sizes mean that we are uncertain whether this is their primary means of attacking or not! How annoying! Further studies are obviously required!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15022 on: January 29, 2016, 09:20:49 am »

"Probably, something like 'soon', Aesford."
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:25:32 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15023 on: January 29, 2016, 09:54:18 am »

"So, if we're all here, what's to stop the monsters from attacking on the other side of the planet? Or another planet? Or even another universe? Are we expecting others in similar positions to be in those places? Oh and, how do they consume reality? Do they grow? Copy themselves? Create an expanding space?"
"As far as we know, it takes a fuck of a long time for Tresspassers to get to the point where they can consume the universe they're in. Probably some kind of conservation of Energy thing. Also, we've been stuck on this boring planet because of some stupid god tree."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15024 on: January 29, 2016, 09:54:56 am »

Alanis checks her spacephone again.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #15025 on: January 29, 2016, 09:55:51 am »

Mio can now make a profit off salt mining

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15026 on: January 29, 2016, 09:57:02 am »

"Yeah, we really don't know that much.  At all."
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15027 on: January 29, 2016, 10:15:50 am »

"Whatever it is, something shape-shiftin' shit or not, I'm ready to ball out." Aesford pumped his arms back and forth as if he were on a resistance machine. "Even if we are up against some abomination beyond the scope of what we know as nature, as long as I can hit a motherfucker I'm Gucci."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #15028 on: January 29, 2016, 10:21:31 am »

[I am sorry I cannot tell you more about them. Many of my memories were damaged during that... time.]

It That Embraces seems genuinely regretful that she doesn't know more about the Trespassers. Not too surprising, honestly.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15029 on: January 29, 2016, 10:23:28 am »

"You know, I mean, you knew something about them? And then something happened?"
Pages: 1 ... 1000 1001 [1002] 1003 1004 ... 1862