Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768961 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #14640 on: January 27, 2016, 12:58:35 pm »

"There's something going on.  I doubt you'll find her...  I'm going to make sure this actually happened."

Alanis heads in and looks to the counter staff.

"Excuse me...This is going to be an odd question, but...Did you see a girl, with black hair, blue eyes, all in white, come in and talk to me for the last couple minutes?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:02:04 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #14641 on: January 27, 2016, 01:01:39 pm »

Sandra, despite all the things going on, slumps lower and lower in the armchair.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14642 on: January 27, 2016, 01:02:50 pm »

The one person at the counter, it seems, has been napping for the last few minutes, being as late as it is. He wakes up.
"Huh? Oh, um. I was.....taking a nap and I don't think I saw anyone go in. I didn't see a thing. Sorry. Please don't tell my boss..."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14643 on: January 27, 2016, 01:06:24 pm »

"Argh.  No, I won't."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14644 on: January 27, 2016, 01:07:39 pm »

The boy, also his age, seems relieved as he looks around his counter, seemingly going to end his shift.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14645 on: January 27, 2016, 01:08:05 pm »

"There's something going on.  I doubt you'll find her...  I'm going to make sure this actually happened."

Alanis heads in and looks to the counter staff.

"Excuse me...This is going to be an odd question, but...Did you see a girl, with black hair, blue eyes, all in white, come in and talk to me for the last couple minutes?"

ENG would follow her in. This might shock some people due to the fact he was in his armor, which gives him an authoritative look.
"So what exactly happened, alanis?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:09:42 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14646 on: January 27, 2016, 01:09:53 pm »

Ian has gotten up to use the rest room and refill on drinks during a less interesting part of the show.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14647 on: January 27, 2016, 01:15:35 pm »

"Well, first off, she believed me.  Then, she asks me to look after her older sister for her.  And then she's not wowed with advanced tech, or confused by my centuries-old references...And then, she knows my name without me mentioning it."
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14648 on: January 27, 2016, 01:18:12 pm »

"Well, first off, she believed me.  Then, she asks me to look after her older sister for her.  And then she's not wowed with advanced tech, or confused by my centuries-old references...And then, she knows my name without me mentioning it."
ENG would look grim. This sounds beyond suspicious.
"did you notice anything unusual about her aside from her knowledge? anything that struck you as odd about her?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14649 on: January 27, 2016, 01:22:26 pm »

"She looked vaguely familiar.  And her name was Sachi, but she didn't look like the Sachi we've got with us...

Eh, what's the grim look for?"
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14650 on: January 27, 2016, 01:23:25 pm »

"She looked vaguely familiar.  And her name was Sachi, but she didn't look like the Sachi we've got with us..."
"I am starting to worry here. I know this is the multiverse and all, but what if that was a Tresspasser?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14651 on: January 27, 2016, 01:29:04 pm »

"Y-you know, there's a lot of Sachis in the city. Maybe she just really wanted you to.....watch out for her sister?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14652 on: January 27, 2016, 01:30:03 pm »

"Ehhhh....Nah.  They prefer villains.  So far.

Yes, but how did she know my name?  I never told her."
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14653 on: January 27, 2016, 01:31:27 pm »

He shrugs at that and returns to cleaning up his workplace.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14654 on: January 27, 2016, 01:31:58 pm »

"That's precisely my concern. We may have a infiltrator. A doppelgänger that means us ill and knows a lot about us."
ENG's attention would snap to the commentator.
"And what would you know about the subject, stranger?"
Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 1862