Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768105 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Let the invasion... Begin!
« Reply #1380 on: November 03, 2015, 08:16:38 pm »

Hah.  Well, I don't now if I ever did.  And I'm somewhat annoyed that you actually WOULD shoot a party member in the knees because they were being attacked by another party member who is definitely not sane.
SERIOUSLY?  One more time...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: November 03, 2015, 08:17:41 pm »

"Wait, which one is the insane one again?" Idou is grinning.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: November 03, 2015, 08:20:58 pm »

"Man, these guys must be stoned!" Dackly can't help it, and has fallen into the statue pile that is Gozer.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: November 03, 2015, 08:21:16 pm »

Mr. B and little sis follow samus
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: November 03, 2015, 08:23:07 pm »

"Man, these guys must be stoned!" Dackly can't help it, and has fallen into the statue pile that is Gozer.
Rocking the puns, huh?  You're boulder than I thought.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: November 03, 2015, 08:23:51 pm »

Hah.  Well, I don't now if I ever did.  And I'm somewhat annoyed that you actually WOULD shoot a party member in the knees because they were being attacked by another party member who is definitely not sane.
SERIOUSLY?  One more time...

"I didn't say I would attack you, only that kneecapping you would keep you quiet. At least in the sense that your agonised screaming would be much less annoying than you threatening an old man for trying to help you.

Anyway, you attacked him first..."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: November 03, 2015, 08:26:28 pm »

"I didn't say I would attack you, only that kneecapping you would keep you quiet. At least in the sense that your agonised screaming would be much less annoying than you threatening an old man for trying to help you.

Anyway, you attacked him first..."

That was actually Mint Gale, trying to keep the crazy wizard off of me.  And then he, whoever he is, GRABBED ME BY THE THROAT.
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: November 03, 2015, 08:27:56 pm »

"I'm Quaking in my boots, If you're trying to Rock my socks off, you need Mohs practice." Dackly crosses her arms.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: November 03, 2015, 08:30:10 pm »

"Looked to me he was trying to bind your wounds, admittedly in a... very unusual way. Perhaps he was trying to keep you still? But then you zapped him and you all got frozen.

It's unfortunate we can't go a few moments without you trying to communicate, but at least you're providing us some entertainment in what could be our last few minutes alive, by trying to break free and failing badly."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: November 03, 2015, 08:31:04 pm »

Idou has a hand on his mouth, saying something muffled beyond comprehension.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: November 03, 2015, 08:32:17 pm »

"Looked to me he was trying to bind your wounds, admittedly in a... very unusual way. Perhaps he was trying to keep you still? But then you zapped him and you all got frozen.

It's unfortunate we can't go a few moments without you trying to communicate, but at least you're providing us some entertainment in what could be our last few minutes alive, by trying to break free and failing badly."

Except I never took piercing or slashing damage.  And that wasn't even my complaint.
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: November 03, 2015, 08:33:30 pm »

Dackly turns to Idou puns at the ready, "Anything you would like to say? I'm getting nothing Concrete out of your mumbling!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: November 03, 2015, 08:36:09 pm »

Dackly turns to Idou puns at the ready, "Anything you would like to say? I'm getting nothing Concrete out of your mumbling!"
Maybe he's building up to something.
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: November 03, 2015, 08:36:52 pm »

Idou turns to Dackly. Slowly, he puts his hand away from his mouth. "Yeah, with how many rock jokes you have, I better act fast before Iron out of material!"

Mint Gale almost makes Idou trip.
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: November 03, 2015, 08:39:07 pm »

"I like the cut of your Gem, But I Stalagmite have a few puns left!"
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 1862