Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 868 869 [870] 871 872 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767351 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #13035 on: January 18, 2016, 08:08:32 am »

"Oh." He hastily walks up to Eirika, taking out the wrapped treasure. "Eirika! My friend and teammate! I have obtained a great treasure, finally ending the quest I had set out to do those few weeks ago! This," He partially unwrapped it and placed it into her hands. "Is an ice cream sandwich! Feel free to eat it at your leisure, though I recommend doing so if you feel hot or something!" He walks back, grinning and looking to see her reaction.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #13036 on: January 18, 2016, 08:09:37 am »

"n-nothing"
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13037 on: January 18, 2016, 08:44:10 am »

"If you were still looking for an ice cream sandwich, I have a box in my freezer."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #13038 on: January 18, 2016, 10:14:55 am »

"Fair point." Anna says to Ian, before turning back to Sora. "Does that ever happen?"
Sora shakes her head.
"Not really. But you always carry yours with you, so it's never a problem, right?"
"I usually do, yeah."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13039 on: January 18, 2016, 10:55:30 am »

ENG would be looking for Alanis, and someone who hates his guts enough to shoot him.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13040 on: January 18, 2016, 11:23:24 am »

Well, the door to her room on the ship is currently locked...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13041 on: January 18, 2016, 11:35:23 am »

He'd knock on the door, wondering if she's inside or somewhere else.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13042 on: January 18, 2016, 11:38:01 am »

"What?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13043 on: January 18, 2016, 11:39:23 am »

"Everything allright in there, or..?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13044 on: January 18, 2016, 11:40:48 am »

"Yes, just ensuring privacy.  What?"
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13045 on: January 18, 2016, 11:44:19 am »

"Need you, your huggy primordial friend, and someone who wants to vent on me. I have a demonstration to perform. You can guess why, right?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13046 on: January 18, 2016, 11:44:53 am »

"Revival?"
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13047 on: January 18, 2016, 11:46:47 am »

"Revival?"
"You got it. I wanna get it out of the way as soon as I can, so that I don't have to do it again. If you're not feeling up to it, though I understand."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13048 on: January 18, 2016, 11:48:30 am »

"Maybe you should gather everybody up or something.  This should probably only go once."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #13049 on: January 18, 2016, 11:50:56 am »

"Maybe you should gather everybody up or something.  This should probably only go once."
[It would help them understand. Understanding is a key to communication.]
Not surprisingly, It That Embraces has been in the room with Alanis the whole time. Just hasn't spoken up until now.
Pages: 1 ... 868 869 [870] 871 872 ... 1862