Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 863 864 [865] 866 867 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767141 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #12960 on: January 17, 2016, 08:31:29 pm »

"I'll... Just get to fixing this mirror.."
He would start setting the glass shards back in place, and use his ACE tool to fill in the cracks. the spare slivers of the mirror he would simply pocket, before trying to think of a way to replace the gem setting, since the Gem that was originally inside it is now animate and apparently related to Periw.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12961 on: January 17, 2016, 08:34:30 pm »

Citrine interrupts Eng, "Please don't. I think, after Peridot recover's from her shock, that this mirror will only bring her more harm than good. She... didn't know that homeworld did that to gems. Me and her were not born there." Citrine looks genuinely worried for Periw.

Periw still doesn't understand what's going on, instead, still sitting on the ground dumbfounded.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12962 on: January 17, 2016, 08:46:26 pm »

"... Sorry, I'm just.. Sorta trying to do the right thing, and I'm not sure what currently is, at this point.."
He would sit down nearby, and stare into the mirror. The irony was not beyond him.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12963 on: January 17, 2016, 08:51:03 pm »

Citrine laughs, "Do not worry. Here, watch." Citrine backs up and begins to sing (and somehow create music along with it), to Periw more than anyone else, but the emotion of the song still carries to everyone else. Love, Hope, happiness, the raw emotion of Citrine seems to lift everyone's spirit. Periw appears to be crying now, although smiling while doing so.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12964 on: January 17, 2016, 08:53:12 pm »

ENG, dispite enjoying the song for the brief amount of time he has listened to it, would quickly cover his ears and start to take a series of deep breaths. He couldn't lose control of himself. Not here, Not now.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12965 on: January 17, 2016, 08:53:22 pm »

Ian, seeing as he has nothing else to do, heads back to the ship.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12966 on: January 17, 2016, 08:55:33 pm »

Citrine laughs, "Do not worry. Here, watch." Citrine backs up and begins to sing (and somehow create music along with it), to Periw more than anyone else, but the emotion of the song still carries to everyone else. Love, Hope, happiness, the raw emotion of Citrine seems to lift everyone's spirit. Periw appears to be crying now, although smiling while doing so.
Tinkmaster walks in the room, hearing the song.
"Wow... what's that sound?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12967 on: January 17, 2016, 08:59:51 pm »

Tink and Ian are greate by the wave of a new person. It's easy to tell from the gem on her chest that she's a Gem like Periw, "My, you sure have made a lot of friends Peridot~"

"Calling them my friends may be a bit much. Teammates would be a close second though." Periw appears to be blushing.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12968 on: January 17, 2016, 09:00:56 pm »

"Who's your friend, Periw? What a great voice!"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12969 on: January 17, 2016, 09:01:36 pm »

ENG would remain silent, though if anyone were to look at him, he would seem to be having a headache.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12970 on: January 17, 2016, 09:02:28 pm »

"This is my sister, Citrine." Periw still has the awkward blush to her.

Citrine curtsies.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #12971 on: January 17, 2016, 09:03:31 pm »

"Pretty" Little sis is looking at Citrine
No sig yet

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12972 on: January 17, 2016, 09:04:44 pm »

"Sister? Woah!"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12973 on: January 17, 2016, 09:05:46 pm »

~Whatever gods once were, am I cursed to be driven to madness by the joy of others?!~
He'd give a quiet nod in response to Periw and Citrine, Though if they couldn't tell already, something is not right with him.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12974 on: January 17, 2016, 09:06:21 pm »

Citrine goes full mother mode at the presence of Little Sister, "Oh my! how adorable. And who are you, dear?"
Pages: 1 ... 863 864 [865] 866 867 ... 1862