Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 831 832 [833] 834 835 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767383 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #12480 on: January 15, 2016, 05:36:11 pm »

Alanis's hand gradually unclenches from around the pendant, and she steps over to ENG, still holding on to at least an arm of the Primordial.
"What the F**K is wrong with your head?!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12481 on: January 15, 2016, 05:39:23 pm »

"I'm Falling Down."
Something would sound.. off about the response, and not just the fact that it would seem unrelated to Alanis's question.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12482 on: January 15, 2016, 05:40:17 pm »

"RRRGH!  STOP BEING BRAINWASHED!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12483 on: January 15, 2016, 05:48:14 pm »

He would look up at Alanis with mixed emotions, starring at her with a malevolent-seeming glare.
"If I wasn't, I wouldn't Exist. I would have been dead thousands of times before this. I wouldn't be sane enough to even maintain the semblance of the human being you know. I wish I was."
He would stand, his hand reaching for his chainblade. But instead of going to attack her, he would put it to his own neck.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12484 on: January 15, 2016, 05:51:30 pm »

Alanis speaks, her will pressing behind her words.
"No.  I don't care what you're doing.  You are.  Not.  Doing.  It."
Alanis blasts the chainblade away from the both of them.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12485 on: January 15, 2016, 06:06:01 pm »

It would strip some of the skin off ENG's neck as it is blasted away, the blade skittering off on the floor to the side. Dispite the bleeding, he would just chuckle.
"You think you have a choice? You think you know what is best for everyone?"
He would calmly start walking over to the blade again, simply ignoring her.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12486 on: January 15, 2016, 06:44:25 pm »

"I have a choice.  You have a choice.  She has a choice.  We all have choices.  I have made mine.  Have you made yours?"
Alanis looks to be concentrating on something.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12487 on: January 15, 2016, 07:04:03 pm »

He would be starting to sound normal again, though the words would still have an edge to them that warns them not to press it further."I did, and I paid the highest cost for it. Not that it means anything to you, or them."

He would pick up his blade and sheath it, sitting down in a corner to tending to his bleeding neck.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12488 on: January 15, 2016, 07:06:44 pm »

There is a momentary resistance as he tries to sheath it.  It quickly passes.
"Why do you have no positive emotions, ENG?  You're a soldier, I've seen enough of them in my own homeworld, but to cauterize your emotions so violently that you're literally incapable of comprehending them..."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:13:44 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12489 on: January 15, 2016, 07:15:37 pm »

"Why should I have them? What sort of joy could possibly offset the horrors of war, knowing that each life might be your last if you don't fight hard enough? Knowing the agony and hopelessness you feel as you die over and over, unable to protect those fighting alongside you, and those you care for?
How about the fact that you'll never see them again regardless, because of all the blood on your hands? You'd never be the same person that left them. Just another cog in the killing machine."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12490 on: January 15, 2016, 07:20:15 pm »

"What did you fight?  Why did you fight it?"
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12491 on: January 15, 2016, 07:21:18 pm »

ENG would ignore her, remaining silent. If this was not enough a clue, he's had enough of the conversation.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12492 on: January 15, 2016, 07:26:10 pm »

Idou opens the door, mouth open, presumably to say something, although the only thing his open mouth accomplishes was make him look probably about as confused as he's currently feeling. He looks at ItE, ENG, and Alanis. After a moment, he seems to get his vocal cords to work. "What happened?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12493 on: January 15, 2016, 07:27:54 pm »

"You don't want to talk.  I get that.  But the thing is, even soldiers should be allowed to care.  I feel like someone took that choice away from you.  And no matter why they did it, I doubt I'll forgive them for what they do to you.

It's fixed, Idou.  Or as fixed as it's ever going to be."
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12494 on: January 15, 2016, 07:31:41 pm »

"Uh, I never liked poetry, so if that answered my question, I'm sorry that I didn't catch the meaning."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 831 832 [833] 834 835 ... 1862