Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 830 831 [832] 833 834 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767426 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #12465 on: January 15, 2016, 04:08:58 pm »

"Fffffish!  Seizure or something!  Medic!"
Kinetic Shell, ENG, now.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12466 on: January 15, 2016, 04:32:02 pm »

Well, when you're It That Embraces, the distinction between mental and physical is a bit thin.

Pretty much everything in Mio's house is being hugged together by the Primordial in distress.

[No more hurting. Please no more hurting...]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12467 on: January 15, 2016, 04:37:52 pm »

"What...Oh god...Someone help him please!!!!"
Alanis frantically tries to extricate ENG and simultaneously try and figure out what's wrong with It That Embraces and how to fix it.  She instinctively clutches at the pendant that seems very like the latter.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12468 on: January 15, 2016, 04:48:04 pm »

"What...Oh god...Someone help him please!!!!"
Alanis frantically tries to extricate ENG and simultaneously try and figure out what's wrong with It That Embraces and how to fix it.  She instinctively clutches at the pendant that seems very like the latter.

Still screaming and writhing in agony, ENG would try to grab onto something, ANYTHING that could be used to try and release the grip of ITE by force. At this point, anything around him was at risk for being struck by whatever he was able to grab onto and use, or failing that his arms and fists.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12469 on: January 15, 2016, 04:49:33 pm »

"Argh!  SOMEBODY HELP!  I CAN'T HANDLE BOTH OF THEM!"
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12470 on: January 15, 2016, 04:51:29 pm »

It That Embraces seems to sense Alanis's touch on the pendant, and releases ENG, immediately glomping Alanis with Her full physical, mental, and extradimensional force. The poor sorceress might lose her mind, but at least it's not the lethal kind of Embrace. And ENG is freed. And has the Primordial between him and Alanis.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12471 on: January 15, 2016, 04:54:27 pm »

"Gnnngh...."
Alanis is practically creaking under the strain, but she isn't immediately collapsing either.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12472 on: January 15, 2016, 04:54:42 pm »

ENG would collapse, breathing rapidly from exhaustion, and shaking from pain. He wouldn't move at all, just limply sitting there trying to gather the broken pieces of himself back together internally.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12473 on: January 15, 2016, 05:10:14 pm »

[Why does he not like it? how could he not like it? what's wrong? why am I hurting him? How can I hurt him? how how how?]

While barely 'audible', the Primordial's cries of incomprehension and panic nonetheless ring clearly through the room. Not that it stops her from being wrapped around Alanis, unfortunately. But she'll probably survive. Maybe.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12474 on: January 15, 2016, 05:12:57 pm »

"Ghng....Too....much...."
Alanis struggles.
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12475 on: January 15, 2016, 05:15:51 pm »

"Ghng....Too....much...."
Alanis struggles.

Finally, It That Embraces goes limp enough to.. well, not to escape, but to at least move around, and avoid being smothered. Close enough for now?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12476 on: January 15, 2016, 05:17:35 pm »

"Agck...Hey...You okay?  Not insane?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:22:07 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12477 on: January 15, 2016, 05:30:23 pm »

ENG would not respond. they would seem to be mouthing some sort of mantra, however. Whatever damage was done by ITE, It seems like it might take a while to remedy.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12478 on: January 15, 2016, 05:32:53 pm »

"Argh, I'm the only currently mostly sane being in this room, aren't I..."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12479 on: January 15, 2016, 05:33:18 pm »

Silence from the Primordial, whose eyes slowly close, as if to dream. Or perhaps to try and process the idea that ENG does not like hugs.

You can let go now, Alanis.
Pages: 1 ... 830 831 [832] 833 834 ... 1862