Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766259 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"The ship's picked up some sort of energy anomaly nearby, and Periw wants to go over and check it out. The station's also asked us to do it."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Garnt was actually on the ship all along. what a tweest

He, naturally, heads over to wherever the most people are, probably in an effort to find out what's going on. Or maybe he's just snapped and is coming to kill everyone else.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It depends on what you mean by non-euclidean way.

Well, when you can look in extra dimensions, you might find lines of sight that are much shorter than those in the normal three. Maybe. Possibly. If the plot gods allow it.

Also, most people are probably on the bridge.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Also, Alanis is looking for magic, too.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra, still fast asleep, is still in the café.
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I think It That Embraces brought Sandra back.  Right?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

I think It That Embraces brought Sandra back.  Right?

((I think so.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Normally, the Primordial would be able to see a lot more than She could now. Her power being that which it is, nothing short of beings as old and as powerful as She could even begin to limit her vision or sight.

She sees, for a fleeting moment, a burst of [flower/forest/help/aid/warning] before something- something older than She- shuts Her out. Her vision towards the anomaly seems to be now only limited to that of the three dimensions the [mortals/thin things/shadows] can comprehend.

As for Alanis, she senses, for a very brief moment, potent magic, with a familiar signature- but not one she can accurately match to anyone here without more information- before she, too, is shunted out. It seems you will indeed need to get near the anomaly to find out more.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((It was never actually mentioned, I checked :P))
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Did you just get blasted?  I just got blasted.  Powerful magic...And somehow familiar.

I wonder if naturally enhanced vision will have the same problems.  Motya's turn."

((Just let it have happened?))
Sigtext

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((I would've, but it just seems funnier this way. Unless it's a severe obstacle to the plot.))
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((welp
sandra gets to be behind in xp and loot then
unless someone wants to go back for her))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Garnt heads to the bridge, then.

Upon arrival, he resumes his impression of a wall ornament, leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. He tries to listen in on whatever is being discussed.
((i'd do it if garnt had any idea that sandra even existed, let alone wasnt here on the ship))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"We need to take roll.  Everyone should be here for this."
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((I would've, but it just seems funnier this way. Unless it's a severe obstacle to the plot.))
((It's a severe obstacle to you participating in the game, I think.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 1862